- Antimicrobial and Insecticidal : cyclic lipopeptides and hydrogen cyanide produced by plant-beneficial Pseudomonas strains CHA0, CMR12a, and PCL1391 contribute to insect killing
- Revealing the influence of glucocorticoid treatment on the excretion of anabolic-androgenic steroids in horses through in vitro digestive simulations and an in vivo case study
- Staple crops biofortified with increased vitamins and minerals : considerations for a public health strategy
- Epigenetica : heeft onze levensstijl impact op de gezondheid van onze kleinkinderen
- Eggs of Ephestia kuehniella and Ceratitis capitata, and motile stages of the astigmatid mitesTyrophagus putrescentiaeand Carpoglyphus lactis as factitious foods for Orius spp.
- Metabolic engineering of micronutrients in crop plants
- How far have plasticizers and additives penetrated our aquatic environment?
- Exposure to DDT and its metabolites from khat ( Catha edulis ) chewing : consumers risk assessment from southwestern Ethiopia
- Formation of 3-chlorotyrosine by use of hypochlorite in food
Crossing boundaries : the importance of cellular membranes in industrial biotechnology
2017) JOURNAL OF INDUSTRIAL MICROBIOLOGY & BIOTECHNOLOGY. 44(4). p.721-733 Mark(