Ferralsols of southern Côte d'Ivoire under strong land pressure: what alternative to an improving soil fertility for a sustainable cassava production?
2014) BASIC RESEARCH JOURNAL OF SOIL AND ENVIRONMENTAL SCIENCE. 2(6). p.62-69 Mark(
- Using bivariate multiple-point statistics and proximal soil sensor data to map fossil ice-wedge polygons
- Neem seed oil: a potent nitrification inhibitor to control nitrate leaching after incorporation of crop residues
- Soil quality is positively affected by reduced tillage and compost in an intensive vegetable cropping system
- Model-based scenario analysis of the impact of remediation measures on metal leaching from soils contaminated by historic smelter emissions
- Reconstructing mole tunnels using frequency-domain ground penetrating radar
- Wat zit er in de bodem verborgen?
- Carte pédologique du Burundi, feuille 23: Muramvya
- Carte pédologique du Burundi, feuille 17: Mutaho
- Carte pédologique du Burundi, feuille 10: Kayanza