- Leaching behavior of heavy metals in surface soils derived from dredged sediments.
- Non-reductive coupling of branched amino fatty acid esters with mono and disaccharides: synthesis of a new class of alkyl glycosylamines.
- Heavy metal transfer in terrestrial ecosystems.
- Recycling of biological waste products in soil and soilless culture.
Colloid chemical stability and interfacial properties of mixed phospholipid-non-ionic surfactant stabilised oil-in-water emulsions.
1999) COLLOIDS AND SURFACES A-PHYSICOCHEMICAL AND ENGINEERING ASPECTS. 152(1-2). p.59-66 Mark(
- Soil mineral dynamics in the early establishment phase of a forest plantation in Peninsular Malaysia.
- Field calibration of a neutron moisture meter in vertisols.
- Simulation of net N immobilisation and mineralisation in substrate-amended soils by the NCSOIL computer model.
- The various forms of soil boron: importance, effect of soil characteristics and plant availability
- A field study on the emission/absorption of NO, N20 and CH4.