- Imaginal discs and tissue cultures as targets for insecticide action
- Recensie: Integrated Pest and Disease Management in Greenhouse Crops (R. Albajes, M. L. Gullino, J.C. van Lenteren, Y. Elad, Eds.).
- Indoor application of pyrethroid insecticides: exposure and risk evaluation.
- Potential of induced resistance to control Oidium lycopersici on tomato and tobacco.
Bean Anthracnose: Inoculation Methods and Influence of Plant Stage on Resistance of Phaseolus vulgaris Cultivars.
2001) JOURNAL OF PHYTOPATHOLOGY-PHYTOPATHOLOGISCHE ZEITSCHRIFT. 149(7-8). p.403-408 Mark(
- Significance of absorption, oxidation, and binding to toxicity of four ecdysone agonists in multi-resistant cotton leafworm.
- Functional expression of Cf9 and and Avr9 genes in Brassica napus induces enhanced resistance to Leptosphaeria maculans.
- Molecular methods confirming the presence of Globodera rostochiensis (Wollenweber, 1923) in Yugoslavia
- A rapid method for the identification of the soybean cyst nematode Heterodera glycines using duplex PCR
- Rearing Orius laevigatus on cysts of the brine shrimp Artemia franciscana.