- Inheritance of foreign genes in transgenic azalea plants generated by Agrobacterium-mediated transformation
- Plant gene expression in nematode-induced feeding sites and strategies for engineering nematode control
- Congresbundel symposium The Science and Philosophy of Pain, Universiteit Gent, 2000.
- N-use in rotations with forage crops.
- Selectivity of sulfonylureas in seed crops of perennial ryegrass (Lolium perenne L.).
Dissipation and mobility of the pyrazol herbicide JV 485 in the soil of winter wheat crops.
2000) BULLETIN OF ENVIRONMENTAL CONTAMINATION AND TOXICOLOGY. 64(5). p.651-658 Mark(
- The evolution of photosynthetic capacity and the antioxidant enzymatic system during acclimatization of micropropagated Calathea plants.
- Induction and conversion of somatic embryogenesis on the anther filament of Spathiphyllum Schott
- Carica palandensis (Caricaceae), a new species from Ecuador.
- Gas exchange and leaf water status of two wild pistachio species (Pistacia khinjuk and P. mutica) in their response to drought stress induced by a combination of salt and polyethylene glycol
- Preparation of microplants for ex vitro establishment
Metabolism of flupyrsulfuron in the soil of winter wheat fields
2000) 52ND INTERNATIONAL SYMPOSIUM ON CROP PROTECTION, PTS I & II, PROCEEDINGS. 65(2A&B). p.43-50 Mark(
- Enhanced soil degradation of isoxaben and propyzamide after repeated application.
- Growth of chrysanthemum under coloured plastic films with different light qualities and quantities.
- Morphogenesis in micropropagation.
- Dissipation and mobility of the oxyacetamide flufenacet herbicide in corn and wheat crops.
- Phytotoxins from the leaves of Laggera decurrens.
- Promoting cultivation of cherimoya in Latin America
- Collection and characterisation of cherimoya (Annona cherimola Mill.) in Loja province, southern Ecuador
- Integration of nematode-responsive regulatory sequences from Arabidopsis thaliana into nematode control strategies
- Influence of agar on in vitro cultures: II. Biological performance of Ranunculus on media solidified with three different agar brands.
- Quality issues in a tissue culture laboratory
Surprising micropropagation tools
1999) Current Plant Science and Biotechnology in Agriculture. 36. p.667-672 Mark(
- Crown rust resistance in ryegrasses
Quality issues in a tissue culture laboratory.
1999) Plant Biotechnolgy and in Vitro Biology in the 21st Century: Proceedings of the Ixth International Congress of the International Association of Plant Tissue Culture and Biotechnology Jerusalem, Israel, 14-19 june 1998 / Arie Altman (Editor), Meira Ziv (Editor), Shamay Izhar (Editor), International Association Of Plant Tissu. Dordrecht : Kluwer Academic Publishers, 1999. - ISBN 0792358260. p.625-628 Mark(
- Response of Poa annua biotypes to paraquat and selected ACC-Ase inhibitors.
- Improvement of adventitious bud formation and plantlet regeneration from in vitro leaves of roses (Rosa hybrida L. ).
- Temporary immersion: an alternative culture system for Citrus embryogenic cell cultures.
- Isoxaben and BAS 479 14H retention/loss from peat substrate of nursery plants
- Promising cherimoya (Annona cherimola Mill.) accessions in Loja province, southern Ecuador
- Edaphoclimatological study of cherimoya (Annona cherimola Mill.) in Loja province, southern Ecuador
- Commercial development of cherimoya (Annona cherimola Mill.) in Latin America
- Flupyrsulfuron soil dissipation and mobility in winter wheat crops.
- Response of sugarbeet to soil-applied isoxaflutole and sulcotrione.
- Annual bluegrass (Poa annua L. ): a challenging weed Hobart (Tasmania).
- Isolation of the LEMMI9 gene and promoter analysis during a compatible plant-nematode interaction
- Bushiness in Gerbera jamesonii: Abnormal shoot development during micropropagation.
- Validation of criteria for the selection of AFLP markers to assess the genetic variation of a breeders' collection of evergreen azaleas
- Molecular markers and cell cycle inhibitors show the importance of cell cycle progression in nematode-induced galls and syncytia
Flufenacet soil persistence and mobility in corn and wheat crops.
1999) BULLETIN OF ENVIRONMENTAL CONTAMINATION AND TOXICOLOGY. 63(4). p.460-466 Mark(
- Dissipation and mobility of the sulfonylurea flupyrsulfuron herbicide in the soil of winter wheat crops.
- Photosynthetic characteristics of perennial ryegrass and red fescue turf-grass cultivars.
- Response of replacement crops to soil-applied sulcotrione.
- Breeding potential of Belgian landraces of leek (Allium ampeloprasum L. var. porrum).
Physiological aspects and experimental reversion of flowering in Fargesia murieliae (Poaceae: Bambusoideae).
1999) Syst. Geogr. Plants, Bull. Nat. Plantentuin van Belgie. 68. p.147-158 Mark(
- Een duurzame ecologische en agrarische ontwikkeling van het Vlaamse platteland
- Influence of agar on in vitro cultures: I. Physicochemical properties of agar and agar gelled media.
- Seed structure and germination of cherimoya (Annona cherimola Mill.)
- Carbohydrate partitioning and metabolism during acclimatization of micropropagated Calathea.
- Effect of supplementary lighting and CO2 enrichment on yield and flower stem quality of Alstroemeria cultivars
- Effect of different environmental conditions in vitro on sucrose metabolism and antioxidant enzymatic activities in cultured shoots of Nicotiana tabacum L.
- Expression of antioxidant enzymes in response to abscisic acid and high osmoticum in tobacco BY-2 cell cultures
- Een halve eeuw evolutie tot onkruidbeheersing in de fruitteelt
Sulcotrione soil metabolism in summer corn crops.
1998) BULLETIN OF ENVIRONMENTAL CONTAMINATION AND TOXICOLOGY. 61(5). p.669-676 Mark(
Selection for resistance to powdery mildew in red clover (Trifolium pratense L.).
1998) 50TH INTERNATIONAL SYMPOSIUM ON CROP PROTECTION, PTS I-IV. 50. p.925-926 Mark(
- Gerbera cultivation on coir with recirculation of the nutrient solution: a comparison with rockwool culture
Fate of the herbicides isoxaben and metazachlor in the peat substrate of containers of ornamental plants.
1998) 50TH INTERNATIONAL SYMPOSIUM ON CROP PROTECTION, PTS I-IV. 50. p.297-301 Mark(
Isoxaflutol herbicide soil persistence and mobility in summer corn and winter wheat crops.
1998) BULLETIN OF ENVIRONMENTAL CONTAMINATION AND TOXICOLOGY. 60(4). p.577-584 Mark(
- DNA markers: a tool to trace the illegal use of plant cultivars
- Onkruidbestrijding in wintertarwe
Weed interference on common beans (Phaseolus vulgaris) growth and yield in Sri Lanka
1998) 50TH INTERNATIONAL SYMPOSIUM ON CROP PROTECTION, PTS I-IV. 50. p.829-831 Mark(
Crown rust tolerance in ryegrasses: a maternal factor may play an important role.
1998) 50TH INTERNATIONAL SYMPOSIUM ON CROP PROTECTION, PTS I-IV. 50. p.941-946 Mark(
- Effects of X-irradiation on adventitious bud regeneration from in vitro leaf explants of Rosa hybrida.
- Species composition and structure of the woody vegetation of the Middle Casamance region (Senegal).
- Agrobacterium-mediated plant transformation: a scientifically intriguing story with significant applications
Effect of root and shoot competition of two weeds on Phaseolus vulgaris beans
1998) 50TH INTERNATIONAL SYMPOSIUM ON CROP PROTECTION, PTS I-IV. 50. p.727-734 Mark(
- Photosynthesis and carbon metabolism in leaves formed prior and during ex vitro acclimatization of micropropagated plants
- Time course of catalase and superoxide dismutase during acclimatization and growth of micropropagated Calathea and Spathiphyllum plants.
- Sulcotrione soil persistence and mobility in summer maize and winter wheat crops.
- Onkruidbestrijding in wintertarwe in het najaar
- An in vitro bioassay based on a Ficus benjamina L. green-white-white chimera for detecting compounds which affect normal cell division pattern
- Significant applications of biotechnology in tropical and subtropical species
Nicosulfuron soil dissipation and mobility in corn crops
1998) 50TH INTERNATIONAL SYMPOSIUM ON CROP PROTECTION, PTS I-IV. 50. p.293-296 Mark(
Replacement crops after failure of maize (Zea mays L.) treated with selected ALS-inhibiting herbicides
1998) 50TH INTERNATIONAL SYMPOSIUM ON CROP PROTECTION, PTS I-IV. 50. p.799-807 Mark(
Screening for herbicide resistance in black-grass (Alopecurus myosuroides): A "ring" test
1998) 50TH INTERNATIONAL SYMPOSIUM ON CROP PROTECTION, PTS I-IV. 50. p.671-679 Mark(
- Resistentie van duist tegen pesticiden
- Herbicidenresistentie bij duist
- Enhanced degradation of prosulfocarb by repeated applications.
- Growth inhibition of Coleus under coloured plastic films
- Herbicide flurochloridone soil biodégradation in potato crops
Enhanced soil biodegradation of prosulfocarb herbicide in barley crop.
1997) BULLETIN OF ENVIRONMENTAL CONTAMINATION AND TOXICOLOGY. 58(5). p.752-757 Mark(
- Possible role of gibberellins in the interaction between cytokinins and pesticides
- Cyclic somatic embryogenesis of Anthurium scherzerianum Schott
- Somatic embryogenesis and plant regeneration in Anthurium scherzerianum.
- The persistency of tetraploid perennial ryegrass in mixtures with diploid perennial ryegrass
- Kinetics of nitrogen and inorganic phosphate in a double layer system micropropagated Rosa multiflora
- Influence of seeding density on weeds in wetland rice in Southern Vietnam
- Larvicidal activity in desert plants of the Negev and Bedouin market plant products.
Isoxaben soil biodegradation in pear tree orchard after repeated high dose application.
1997) ARCHIVES OF ENVIRONMENTAL CONTAMINATION AND TOXICOLOGY. 33(3). p.247-251 Mark(
- Improvement of the maturation and germination of horse chestnut somatic embryos
- Effects of light intensity on photosynthesis and toxic O-2 scavenging enzymes during acclimatization of micropropagated Calathea.
- The effect of light quality on the morphogenesis of in vitro cultures of Azorina vidalii (Wats.) Feer
- Vooropkomst onkruid bestrijden blijft meestal nodig
- Herbicide resistance in blackgrass (Alopecurus myosuroides Huds.) in Belgium.
- The use of molecular markers for assessing genetic conformity between varieties of ryegrass
- Soil mobility of sulcotrione in corn and winter wheat crops.
- Evaluation of quality characteristics in official trials with silage maize varieties in Belgium
- Contamination by micro-arthropods in plant tissue cultures
- Regulatory sequences of Arabidopsis drive reporter gene expression in nematode feeding structures