- Succulent and xerophytic plants used by the Topnaar of Namibia
- De voederwaarde van beheersgras.
- Influences of management techniques and climate change on diversity of grassland ecosystems.
- Occurrence and supervised control of the diamondback moth, Plutella xylostella (L) in Brussels sprout crops in Belgium.
- A maternal factor conferring resistance to crown rust in Lolium multiflorum cv. 'Axis'
- Seed vigour in Iranian wheat.
- De evolutie van de plantenveredeling in Europa. In Onedele zaadveredeling.
- AFLP markers reveal high polymorphic rates in ryegrasses (Lolium spp.)
- Metabolism of flupyrsulfuron in the soil of winter wheat fields.
- Monitoring quality of micropropagated plants during acclimatization
- Effects of supplementary lighting and bending technique on growth, flowering and carbohydrate status of Rosa hybrida 'Frisco'
- Inheritance of foreign genes in transgenic azalea plants generated by Agrobacterium-mediated transformation
- Effect of planting density and harvesting method on rose flower production.
- Plant gene expression in nematode-induced feeding sites and strategies for engineering nematode control
Sulfosulfuron used for chemical control of Bromus rigidus in wheat in the Sais area of Morocco
2000) 52ND INTERNATIONAL SYMPOSIUM ON CROP PROTECTION, PTS I & II, PROCEEDINGS. 65(2A&B). p.59-67 Mark(
- Carica palandensis (Caricaceae), a new species from Ecuador.
- Congresbundel symposium The Science and Philosophy of Pain, Universiteit Gent, 2000.
- The evolution of photosynthetic capacity and the antioxidant enzymatic system during acclimatization of micropropagated Calathea plants.
- Induction and conversion of somatic embryogenesis on the anther filament of Spathiphyllum Schott
- N-use in rotations with forage crops.
- Selectivity of sulfonylureas in seed crops of perennial ryegrass (Lolium perenne L.).
Dissipation and mobility of the pyrazol herbicide JV 485 in the soil of winter wheat crops.
2000) BULLETIN OF ENVIRONMENTAL CONTAMINATION AND TOXICOLOGY. 64(5). p.651-658 Mark(
- Gas exchange and leaf water status of two wild pistachio species (Pistacia khinjuk and P. mutica) in their response to drought stress induced by a combination of salt and polyethylene glycol
Metabolism of flupyrsulfuron in the soil of winter wheat fields
2000) 52ND INTERNATIONAL SYMPOSIUM ON CROP PROTECTION, PTS I & II, PROCEEDINGS. 65(2A&B). p.43-50 Mark(
- Preparation of microplants for ex vitro establishment
- Phytotoxins from the leaves of Laggera decurrens.
- Promoting cultivation of cherimoya in Latin America
- Enhanced soil degradation of isoxaben and propyzamide after repeated application.
- Growth of chrysanthemum under coloured plastic films with different light qualities and quantities.
- Morphogenesis in micropropagation.
- Dissipation and mobility of the oxyacetamide flufenacet herbicide in corn and wheat crops.
- Collection and characterisation of cherimoya (Annona cherimola Mill.) in Loja province, southern Ecuador
- Integration of nematode-responsive regulatory sequences from Arabidopsis thaliana into nematode control strategies
- Influence of agar on in vitro cultures: II. Biological performance of Ranunculus on media solidified with three different agar brands.
- Quality issues in a tissue culture laboratory
Surprising micropropagation tools
1999) Current Plant Science and Biotechnology in Agriculture. 36. p.667-672 Mark(
Quality issues in a tissue culture laboratory.
1999) Plant Biotechnolgy and in Vitro Biology in the 21st Century: Proceedings of the Ixth International Congress of the International Association of Plant Tissue Culture and Biotechnology Jerusalem, Israel, 14-19 june 1998 / Arie Altman (Editor), Meira Ziv (Editor), Shamay Izhar (Editor), International Association Of Plant Tissu. Dordrecht : Kluwer Academic Publishers, 1999. - ISBN 0792358260. p.625-628 Mark(
- Response of Poa annua biotypes to paraquat and selected ACC-Ase inhibitors.
- Improvement of adventitious bud formation and plantlet regeneration from in vitro leaves of roses (Rosa hybrida L. ).
- Temporary immersion: an alternative culture system for Citrus embryogenic cell cultures.
- Crown rust resistance in ryegrasses
- Isoxaben and BAS 479 14H retention/loss from peat substrate of nursery plants
- Promising cherimoya (Annona cherimola Mill.) accessions in Loja province, southern Ecuador
- Edaphoclimatological study of cherimoya (Annona cherimola Mill.) in Loja province, southern Ecuador
- Commercial development of cherimoya (Annona cherimola Mill.) in Latin America
- Isolation of the LEMMI9 gene and promoter analysis during a compatible plant-nematode interaction
- Bushiness in Gerbera jamesonii: Abnormal shoot development during micropropagation.
- Flupyrsulfuron soil dissipation and mobility in winter wheat crops.
- Response of sugarbeet to soil-applied isoxaflutole and sulcotrione.
- Annual bluegrass (Poa annua L. ): a challenging weed Hobart (Tasmania).
- Validation of criteria for the selection of AFLP markers to assess the genetic variation of a breeders' collection of evergreen azaleas
- Response of replacement crops to soil-applied sulcotrione.
- Breeding potential of Belgian landraces of leek (Allium ampeloprasum L. var. porrum).
Physiological aspects and experimental reversion of flowering in Fargesia murieliae (Poaceae: Bambusoideae).
1999) Syst. Geogr. Plants, Bull. Nat. Plantentuin van Belgie. 68. p.147-158 Mark(
- Een duurzame ecologische en agrarische ontwikkeling van het Vlaamse platteland
Flufenacet soil persistence and mobility in corn and wheat crops.
1999) BULLETIN OF ENVIRONMENTAL CONTAMINATION AND TOXICOLOGY. 63(4). p.460-466 Mark(
- Dissipation and mobility of the sulfonylurea flupyrsulfuron herbicide in the soil of winter wheat crops.
- Photosynthetic characteristics of perennial ryegrass and red fescue turf-grass cultivars.
- Molecular markers and cell cycle inhibitors show the importance of cell cycle progression in nematode-induced galls and syncytia
- Influence of agar on in vitro cultures: I. Physicochemical properties of agar and agar gelled media.
- Seed structure and germination of cherimoya (Annona cherimola Mill.)
- Carbohydrate partitioning and metabolism during acclimatization of micropropagated Calathea.
- Effect of supplementary lighting and CO2 enrichment on yield and flower stem quality of Alstroemeria cultivars
- Expression of antioxidant enzymes in response to abscisic acid and high osmoticum in tobacco BY-2 cell cultures
- Een halve eeuw evolutie tot onkruidbeheersing in de fruitteelt
Sulcotrione soil metabolism in summer corn crops.
1998) BULLETIN OF ENVIRONMENTAL CONTAMINATION AND TOXICOLOGY. 61(5). p.669-676 Mark(
- Effect of different environmental conditions in vitro on sucrose metabolism and antioxidant enzymatic activities in cultured shoots of Nicotiana tabacum L.
- Gerbera cultivation on coir with recirculation of the nutrient solution: a comparison with rockwool culture
Selection for resistance to powdery mildew in red clover (Trifolium pratense L.).
1998) 50TH INTERNATIONAL SYMPOSIUM ON CROP PROTECTION, PTS I-IV. 50. p.925-926 Mark(
Fate of the herbicides isoxaben and metazachlor in the peat substrate of containers of ornamental plants.
1998) 50TH INTERNATIONAL SYMPOSIUM ON CROP PROTECTION, PTS I-IV. 50. p.297-301 Mark(
Isoxaflutol herbicide soil persistence and mobility in summer corn and winter wheat crops.
1998) BULLETIN OF ENVIRONMENTAL CONTAMINATION AND TOXICOLOGY. 60(4). p.577-584 Mark(
- Onkruidbestrijding in wintertarwe
Crown rust tolerance in ryegrasses: a maternal factor may play an important role.
1998) 50TH INTERNATIONAL SYMPOSIUM ON CROP PROTECTION, PTS I-IV. 50. p.941-946 Mark(
Weed interference on common beans (Phaseolus vulgaris) growth and yield in Sri Lanka
1998) 50TH INTERNATIONAL SYMPOSIUM ON CROP PROTECTION, PTS I-IV. 50. p.829-831 Mark(
- DNA markers: a tool to trace the illegal use of plant cultivars
- Effects of X-irradiation on adventitious bud regeneration from in vitro leaf explants of Rosa hybrida.
- Species composition and structure of the woody vegetation of the Middle Casamance region (Senegal).
- Agrobacterium-mediated plant transformation: a scientifically intriguing story with significant applications
Effect of root and shoot competition of two weeds on Phaseolus vulgaris beans
1998) 50TH INTERNATIONAL SYMPOSIUM ON CROP PROTECTION, PTS I-IV. 50. p.727-734 Mark(
- Onkruidbestrijding in wintertarwe in het najaar
- An in vitro bioassay based on a Ficus benjamina L. green-white-white chimera for detecting compounds which affect normal cell division pattern
- Photosynthesis and carbon metabolism in leaves formed prior and during ex vitro acclimatization of micropropagated plants
- Time course of catalase and superoxide dismutase during acclimatization and growth of micropropagated Calathea and Spathiphyllum plants.
- Sulcotrione soil persistence and mobility in summer maize and winter wheat crops.
Nicosulfuron soil dissipation and mobility in corn crops
1998) 50TH INTERNATIONAL SYMPOSIUM ON CROP PROTECTION, PTS I-IV. 50. p.293-296 Mark(
Replacement crops after failure of maize (Zea mays L.) treated with selected ALS-inhibiting herbicides
1998) 50TH INTERNATIONAL SYMPOSIUM ON CROP PROTECTION, PTS I-IV. 50. p.799-807 Mark(
Screening for herbicide resistance in black-grass (Alopecurus myosuroides): A "ring" test
1998) 50TH INTERNATIONAL SYMPOSIUM ON CROP PROTECTION, PTS I-IV. 50. p.671-679 Mark(
- Significant applications of biotechnology in tropical and subtropical species
Enhanced soil biodegradation of prosulfocarb herbicide in barley crop.
1997) BULLETIN OF ENVIRONMENTAL CONTAMINATION AND TOXICOLOGY. 58(5). p.752-757 Mark(
- Resistentie van duist tegen pesticiden
- Herbicidenresistentie bij duist
- Enhanced degradation of prosulfocarb by repeated applications.
- Growth inhibition of Coleus under coloured plastic films
- Herbicide flurochloridone soil biodégradation in potato crops
- Possible role of gibberellins in the interaction between cytokinins and pesticides
- Cyclic somatic embryogenesis of Anthurium scherzerianum Schott
Isoxaben soil biodegradation in pear tree orchard after repeated high dose application.
1997) ARCHIVES OF ENVIRONMENTAL CONTAMINATION AND TOXICOLOGY. 33(3). p.247-251 Mark(
- Somatic embryogenesis and plant regeneration in Anthurium scherzerianum.
- The persistency of tetraploid perennial ryegrass in mixtures with diploid perennial ryegrass