- Flow cytometric analysis of ploidy in Rhododendron (subgenus Tsutsusi) (vol 36, pg 125, 2001).
- Molecular characterisation of flower colour genes in Azalea sports (Rhododendron simsii hybrids)
- Developmental changes in carbohydrate content in young rose shoots (Rosa hybrida ‘Frisco’)
Persistence, mobility, and adsorption of the herbicide flufenacet in the soil of winter wheat crops.
2001) BULLETIN OF ENVIRONMENTAL CONTAMINATION AND TOXICOLOGY. 67(4). p.609-616 Mark(
- Determination of oxygen profiles in agar-based gelled in vitro plant tissue culture media.
- Variety protection by use of molecular markers: some case studies on ornamentals
- The use of AFLP markers for characterization biodiversity in indigenous trees and data analysis.
- Onkruidbestrijding in wintertarwe 2001 (Landbouwcentrum Granen Vlaanderen, LCG)
- Enhanced degradation of selected soil-applied herbicides in long-term experiments in orchards.
- Do long-term herbicide treatments alter the soil bacterial diversity and community structure?
- Effects of drougth stress by PEG 6000 on leaf water status of one domestic (Amygdalus dulcis) and two wild almond species (A.lycioides and A. scoparia) species
- Somatic polyploidy and its consequences for flower coloration and flower morphology in azalea
- Induction of homozygous Spathiphyllum wallisii genotypes through gynogenesis
- Factors controling high efficiency adventitious bud formation and plant regeneration from in vitro leaf explants of roses (Rosa hybrida L.).
- Seed vigour in Iranian wheat seeds exposed to cold condition.
- Arable land and permanent grassland: productivity and N-use.
- Use of cloned DNA fragments for event-specific quantification of genetically modified organisms in pure and mixed food products.
- Survival, Gap Formation, and Recovery Dynamics in Grassland Ecosystems Exposed to Heat Extremes: The Role of Species Richness.
- Crop rotation versus monoculture; yield, N yield and ear fraction of silage maize at different levels of mineral N fertilization
- Somatic embryogenesis from flower explants of Cocoa (Theobroma cacao L.).
- Reducing bushiness in micropropagated Gerbera.
- Crown rust, Puccinia coronata Corda: recent developments
- Tissue culture strategies for genetic improvement of bamboo
- Nitrogen use efficiency of grass varieties at high and low level of applied nitrogen.
- Effect of drought stress induced by polyethylene glycol on physiological performance of two wild pistachio species (pistacia khinjuk and P.mutica)
- The use of fluorescent AFLP to assess genetic conformity of a breeders collection of R-simsii hybrids
- Biologische, ecologische en organische landbouw: historiek, kenmerken en knelpunten.
- Molecular analysis of the induction of sports in azalea (Rhododendron simsii hybrids)
- Utilization du sulfosulfuron pour le contrôle chimique du brome rigide (Bromus rigidus Roth.) dans le blé au Sais Maroc.
- Effets de la compétition dans une population composée du blé dur (Triticum durum Desf.) et du brome raide (Bromus rigidus Roth.).
Soil dissipation of diuron, chlorotoluron, simazine, propyzamide, and diflufenican herbicides after repeated applications in fruit tree orchards.
2000) ARCHIVES OF ENVIRONMENTAL CONTAMINATION AND TOXICOLOGY. 39(1). p.60-65 Mark(
- Dissipation and mobility of the herbicide mesotrione on the soil of corn crops.
- Effects of drought stress induced by polyethylene glycol on pigment content and photosynthetic gas exchange of Pistacia khinjuk and P-mutica.
Dissipation and mobility of the herbicide mesotrione in the soil of corn crops
2000) 52ND INTERNATIONAL SYMPOSIUM ON CROP PROTECTION, PTS I & II, PROCEEDINGS. 65(2A&B). p.51-58 Mark(
Selectivity of sulfonylureas in seed crops of perennial ryegrass (Lolium perenne L.)
2000) 52ND INTERNATIONAL SYMPOSIUM ON CROP PROTECTION, PTS I & II, PROCEEDINGS. 65(2A&B). p.87-98 Mark(
- Species diversity and invasibility of plant communities: a portrait.
Competition effects within a population composed of different proportions of durum wheat (Triticum durum) and Bromus rigidus
2000) 52ND INTERNATIONAL SYMPOSIUM ON CROP PROTECTION, PTS I & II, PROCEEDINGS. 65(2A&B). p.107-121 Mark(
- Concerted efforts to develop handles for plant parasitic nematode control
- Azalea (Rhododendron simsii hybrids) germplasm from China assessed by means of fluorescent AFLP
- Assessment of in vitro digestibility of Melanoselinum decipiens, an endemic plant of the Macaronesian islands group
- Reversion of Limonium hybrid 'Misty Blue' inflorescence development and its applicability in micropropagation.
- Cell cycle activation by plant parasitic nematodes
- Koeien en kansen over de Moerdijk, I: duurzame landbouw
- Koeien en kansen over de Moerdijk, II: biologische landbouw en verbrede landbouw
- Plant gene expression in nematode-induced feeding sites and strategies for engineering nematode control
- Monitoring quality of micropropagated plants during acclimatization
- Inheritance of foreign genes in transgenic azalea plants generated by Agrobacterium-mediated transformation.
- Effects of supplementary lighting and bending technique on growth, flowering and carbohydrate status of Rosa hybrida 'Frisco'
- Effect of planting density and harvesting method on rose flower production.
- A maternal factor conferring resistance to crown rust in Lolium multiflorum cv. 'Axis'
- Seed vigour in Iranian wheat.
- De evolutie van de plantenveredeling in Europa. In Onedele zaadveredeling.
- AFLP markers reveal high polymorphic rates in ryegrasses (Lolium spp.)
- Metabolism of flupyrsulfuron in the soil of winter wheat fields.
- Occurrence and supervised control of the diamondback moth, Plutella xylostella (L) in Brussels sprout crops in Belgium.
Sulfosulfuron used for chemical control of Bromus rigidus in wheat in the Sais area of Morocco
2000) 52ND INTERNATIONAL SYMPOSIUM ON CROP PROTECTION, PTS I & II, PROCEEDINGS. 65(2A&B). p.59-67 Mark(
- Succulent and xerophytic plants used by the Topnaar of Namibia
- Influences of management techniques and climate change on diversity of grassland ecosystems.
- De voederwaarde van beheersgras.
Metabolism of flupyrsulfuron in the soil of winter wheat fields
2000) 52ND INTERNATIONAL SYMPOSIUM ON CROP PROTECTION, PTS I & II, PROCEEDINGS. 65(2A&B). p.43-50 Mark(
- Congresbundel symposium The Science and Philosophy of Pain, Universiteit Gent, 2000.
- Preparation of microplants for ex vitro establishment
- Gas exchange and leaf water status of two wild pistachio species (Pistacia khinjuk and P. mutica) in their response to drought stress induced by a combination of salt and polyethylene glycol
- Selectivity of sulfonylureas in seed crops of perennial ryegrass (Lolium perenne L.).
Dissipation and mobility of the pyrazol herbicide JV 485 in the soil of winter wheat crops.
2000) BULLETIN OF ENVIRONMENTAL CONTAMINATION AND TOXICOLOGY. 64(5). p.651-658 Mark(
- The evolution of photosynthetic capacity and the antioxidant enzymatic system during acclimatization of micropropagated Calathea plants.
- Carica palandensis (Caricaceae), a new species from Ecuador.
- N-use in rotations with forage crops.
- Induction and conversion of somatic embryogenesis on the anther filament of Spathiphyllum Schott
- Phytotoxins from the leaves of Laggera decurrens.
- Enhanced soil degradation of isoxaben and propyzamide after repeated application.
- Growth of chrysanthemum under coloured plastic films with different light qualities and quantities.
- Dissipation and mobility of the oxyacetamide flufenacet herbicide in corn and wheat crops.
- Collection and characterisation of cherimoya (Annona cherimola Mill.) in Loja province, southern Ecuador
- Morphogenesis in micropropagation.
- Promoting cultivation of cherimoya in Latin America
- Quality issues in a tissue culture laboratory
Surprising micropropagation tools
1999) Current Plant Science and Biotechnology in Agriculture. 36. p.667-672 Mark(
- Integration of nematode-responsive regulatory sequences from Arabidopsis thaliana into nematode control strategies
- Influence of agar on in vitro cultures: II. Biological performance of Ranunculus on media solidified with three different agar brands.
- Crown rust resistance in ryegrasses
- Edaphoclimatological study of cherimoya (Annona cherimola Mill.) in Loja province, southern Ecuador
Quality issues in a tissue culture laboratory.
1999) Plant Biotechnolgy and in Vitro Biology in the 21st Century: Proceedings of the Ixth International Congress of the International Association of Plant Tissue Culture and Biotechnology Jerusalem, Israel, 14-19 june 1998 / Arie Altman (Editor), Meira Ziv (Editor), Shamay Izhar (Editor), International Association Of Plant Tissu. Dordrecht : Kluwer Academic Publishers, 1999. - ISBN 0792358260. p.625-628 Mark(
- Response of Poa annua biotypes to paraquat and selected ACC-Ase inhibitors.
- Improvement of adventitious bud formation and plantlet regeneration from in vitro leaves of roses (Rosa hybrida L. ).
- Temporary immersion: an alternative culture system for Citrus embryogenic cell cultures.
- Isoxaben and BAS 479 14H retention/loss from peat substrate of nursery plants
- Promising cherimoya (Annona cherimola Mill.) accessions in Loja province, southern Ecuador
- Commercial development of cherimoya (Annona cherimola Mill.) in Latin America
- Response of sugarbeet to soil-applied isoxaflutole and sulcotrione.
- Annual bluegrass (Poa annua L. ): a challenging weed Hobart (Tasmania).
- Validation of criteria for the selection of AFLP markers to assess the genetic variation of a breeders' collection of evergreen azaleas
- Bushiness in Gerbera jamesonii: Abnormal shoot development during micropropagation.
- Isolation of the LEMMI9 gene and promoter analysis during a compatible plant-nematode interaction
- Flupyrsulfuron soil dissipation and mobility in winter wheat crops.
- Seed structure and germination of cherimoya (Annona cherimola Mill.)
- Een duurzame ecologische en agrarische ontwikkeling van het Vlaamse platteland
- Molecular markers and cell cycle inhibitors show the importance of cell cycle progression in nematode-induced galls and syncytia
- Influence of agar on in vitro cultures: I. Physicochemical properties of agar and agar gelled media.