- Induction of homozygous Spathiphyllum wallisii genotypes through gynogenesis
- Factors controling high efficiency adventitious bud formation and plant regeneration from in vitro leaf explants of roses (Rosa hybrida L.).
- Seed vigour in Iranian wheat seeds exposed to cold condition.
- Arable land and permanent grassland: productivity and N-use.
- Use of cloned DNA fragments for event-specific quantification of genetically modified organisms in pure and mixed food products.
- Enhanced degradation of selected soil-applied herbicides in long-term experiments in orchards.
- Do long-term herbicide treatments alter the soil bacterial diversity and community structure?
- Effects of drougth stress by PEG 6000 on leaf water status of one domestic (Amygdalus dulcis) and two wild almond species (A.lycioides and A. scoparia) species
- Survival, Gap Formation, and Recovery Dynamics in Grassland Ecosystems Exposed to Heat Extremes: The Role of Species Richness.
- Crown rust, Puccinia coronata Corda: recent developments
- Tissue culture strategies for genetic improvement of bamboo
- Somatic embryogenesis from flower explants of Cocoa (Theobroma cacao L.).
- Reducing bushiness in micropropagated Gerbera.
- Crop rotation versus monoculture; yield, N yield and ear fraction of silage maize at different levels of mineral N fertilization
- The use of fluorescent AFLP to assess genetic conformity of a breeders collection of R-simsii hybrids
- Effect of drought stress induced by polyethylene glycol on physiological performance of two wild pistachio species (pistacia khinjuk and P.mutica)
- Nitrogen use efficiency of grass varieties at high and low level of applied nitrogen.
- Effects of drought stress induced by polyethylene glycol on pigment content and photosynthetic gas exchange of Pistacia khinjuk and P-mutica.
- Molecular analysis of the induction of sports in azalea (Rhododendron simsii hybrids)
- Utilization du sulfosulfuron pour le contrôle chimique du brome rigide (Bromus rigidus Roth.) dans le blé au Sais Maroc.
- Effets de la compétition dans une population composée du blé dur (Triticum durum Desf.) et du brome raide (Bromus rigidus Roth.).
Soil dissipation of diuron, chlorotoluron, simazine, propyzamide, and diflufenican herbicides after repeated applications in fruit tree orchards.
2000) ARCHIVES OF ENVIRONMENTAL CONTAMINATION AND TOXICOLOGY. 39(1). p.60-65 Mark(
- Dissipation and mobility of the herbicide mesotrione on the soil of corn crops.
- Biologische, ecologische en organische landbouw: historiek, kenmerken en knelpunten.
Dissipation and mobility of the herbicide mesotrione in the soil of corn crops
2000) 52ND INTERNATIONAL SYMPOSIUM ON CROP PROTECTION, PTS I & II, PROCEEDINGS. 65(2A&B). p.51-58 Mark(
Selectivity of sulfonylureas in seed crops of perennial ryegrass (Lolium perenne L.)
2000) 52ND INTERNATIONAL SYMPOSIUM ON CROP PROTECTION, PTS I & II, PROCEEDINGS. 65(2A&B). p.87-98 Mark(
- Species diversity and invasibility of plant communities: a portrait.
- Concerted efforts to develop handles for plant parasitic nematode control
- Azalea (Rhododendron simsii hybrids) germplasm from China assessed by means of fluorescent AFLP
- Assessment of in vitro digestibility of Melanoselinum decipiens, an endemic plant of the Macaronesian islands group
- Reversion of Limonium hybrid 'Misty Blue' inflorescence development and its applicability in micropropagation.
- Cell cycle activation by plant parasitic nematodes
Competition effects within a population composed of different proportions of durum wheat (Triticum durum) and Bromus rigidus
2000) 52ND INTERNATIONAL SYMPOSIUM ON CROP PROTECTION, PTS I & II, PROCEEDINGS. 65(2A&B). p.107-121 Mark(
- Koeien en kansen over de Moerdijk, I: duurzame landbouw
- Koeien en kansen over de Moerdijk, II: biologische landbouw en verbrede landbouw
- A maternal factor conferring resistance to crown rust in Lolium multiflorum cv. 'Axis'
- Seed vigour in Iranian wheat.
- De evolutie van de plantenveredeling in Europa. In Onedele zaadveredeling.
- AFLP markers reveal high polymorphic rates in ryegrasses (Lolium spp.)
- Metabolism of flupyrsulfuron in the soil of winter wheat fields.
- Occurrence and supervised control of the diamondback moth, Plutella xylostella (L) in Brussels sprout crops in Belgium.
- Succulent and xerophytic plants used by the Topnaar of Namibia
- Monitoring quality of micropropagated plants during acclimatization
- Plant gene expression in nematode-induced feeding sites and strategies for engineering nematode control
- Inheritance of foreign genes in transgenic azalea plants generated by Agrobacterium-mediated transformation.
- Effects of supplementary lighting and bending technique on growth, flowering and carbohydrate status of Rosa hybrida 'Frisco'
Sulfosulfuron used for chemical control of Bromus rigidus in wheat in the Sais area of Morocco
2000) 52ND INTERNATIONAL SYMPOSIUM ON CROP PROTECTION, PTS I & II, PROCEEDINGS. 65(2A&B). p.59-67 Mark(
- Effect of planting density and harvesting method on rose flower production.
- Influences of management techniques and climate change on diversity of grassland ecosystems.
- De voederwaarde van beheersgras.
- N-use in rotations with forage crops.
- Induction and conversion of somatic embryogenesis on the anther filament of Spathiphyllum Schott
- Gas exchange and leaf water status of two wild pistachio species (Pistacia khinjuk and P. mutica) in their response to drought stress induced by a combination of salt and polyethylene glycol
- Preparation of microplants for ex vitro establishment
- Selectivity of sulfonylureas in seed crops of perennial ryegrass (Lolium perenne L.).
Dissipation and mobility of the pyrazol herbicide JV 485 in the soil of winter wheat crops.
2000) BULLETIN OF ENVIRONMENTAL CONTAMINATION AND TOXICOLOGY. 64(5). p.651-658 Mark(
- The evolution of photosynthetic capacity and the antioxidant enzymatic system during acclimatization of micropropagated Calathea plants.
- Carica palandensis (Caricaceae), a new species from Ecuador.
Metabolism of flupyrsulfuron in the soil of winter wheat fields
2000) 52ND INTERNATIONAL SYMPOSIUM ON CROP PROTECTION, PTS I & II, PROCEEDINGS. 65(2A&B). p.43-50 Mark(
- Congresbundel symposium The Science and Philosophy of Pain, Universiteit Gent, 2000.
- Enhanced soil degradation of isoxaben and propyzamide after repeated application.
- Growth of chrysanthemum under coloured plastic films with different light qualities and quantities.
- Dissipation and mobility of the oxyacetamide flufenacet herbicide in corn and wheat crops.
- Phytotoxins from the leaves of Laggera decurrens.
- Promoting cultivation of cherimoya in Latin America
- Collection and characterisation of cherimoya (Annona cherimola Mill.) in Loja province, southern Ecuador
- Morphogenesis in micropropagation.
Surprising micropropagation tools
1999) Current Plant Science and Biotechnology in Agriculture. 36. p.667-672 Mark(
- Influence of agar on in vitro cultures: II. Biological performance of Ranunculus on media solidified with three different agar brands.
- Integration of nematode-responsive regulatory sequences from Arabidopsis thaliana into nematode control strategies
- Quality issues in a tissue culture laboratory
- Edaphoclimatological study of cherimoya (Annona cherimola Mill.) in Loja province, southern Ecuador
Quality issues in a tissue culture laboratory.
1999) Plant Biotechnolgy and in Vitro Biology in the 21st Century: Proceedings of the Ixth International Congress of the International Association of Plant Tissue Culture and Biotechnology Jerusalem, Israel, 14-19 june 1998 / Arie Altman (Editor), Meira Ziv (Editor), Shamay Izhar (Editor), International Association Of Plant Tissu. Dordrecht : Kluwer Academic Publishers, 1999. - ISBN 0792358260. p.625-628 Mark(
- Crown rust resistance in ryegrasses
- Response of Poa annua biotypes to paraquat and selected ACC-Ase inhibitors.
- Improvement of adventitious bud formation and plantlet regeneration from in vitro leaves of roses (Rosa hybrida L. ).
- Temporary immersion: an alternative culture system for Citrus embryogenic cell cultures.
- Isoxaben and BAS 479 14H retention/loss from peat substrate of nursery plants
- Commercial development of cherimoya (Annona cherimola Mill.) in Latin America
- Promising cherimoya (Annona cherimola Mill.) accessions in Loja province, southern Ecuador
- Flupyrsulfuron soil dissipation and mobility in winter wheat crops.
- Bushiness in Gerbera jamesonii: Abnormal shoot development during micropropagation.
- Isolation of the LEMMI9 gene and promoter analysis during a compatible plant-nematode interaction
- Response of sugarbeet to soil-applied isoxaflutole and sulcotrione.
- Annual bluegrass (Poa annua L. ): a challenging weed Hobart (Tasmania).
- Validation of criteria for the selection of AFLP markers to assess the genetic variation of a breeders' collection of evergreen azaleas
- Response of replacement crops to soil-applied sulcotrione.
- Breeding potential of Belgian landraces of leek (Allium ampeloprasum L. var. porrum).
Physiological aspects and experimental reversion of flowering in Fargesia murieliae (Poaceae: Bambusoideae).
1999) Syst. Geogr. Plants, Bull. Nat. Plantentuin van Belgie. 68. p.147-158 Mark(
Flufenacet soil persistence and mobility in corn and wheat crops.
1999) BULLETIN OF ENVIRONMENTAL CONTAMINATION AND TOXICOLOGY. 63(4). p.460-466 Mark(
- Dissipation and mobility of the sulfonylurea flupyrsulfuron herbicide in the soil of winter wheat crops.
- Photosynthetic characteristics of perennial ryegrass and red fescue turf-grass cultivars.
- Influence of agar on in vitro cultures: I. Physicochemical properties of agar and agar gelled media.
- Molecular markers and cell cycle inhibitors show the importance of cell cycle progression in nematode-induced galls and syncytia
- Seed structure and germination of cherimoya (Annona cherimola Mill.)
- Een duurzame ecologische en agrarische ontwikkeling van het Vlaamse platteland
- Carbohydrate partitioning and metabolism during acclimatization of micropropagated Calathea.
- Effect of supplementary lighting and CO2 enrichment on yield and flower stem quality of Alstroemeria cultivars
- Gerbera cultivation on coir with recirculation of the nutrient solution: a comparison with rockwool culture