Metabolism of flupyrsulfuron in the soil of winter wheat fields
2000) 52ND INTERNATIONAL SYMPOSIUM ON CROP PROTECTION, PTS I & II, PROCEEDINGS. 65(2A&B). p.43-50 Mark(
- Congresbundel symposium The Science and Philosophy of Pain, Universiteit Gent, 2000.
- Enhanced soil degradation of isoxaben and propyzamide after repeated application.
- Growth of chrysanthemum under coloured plastic films with different light qualities and quantities.
- Dissipation and mobility of the oxyacetamide flufenacet herbicide in corn and wheat crops.
- Phytotoxins from the leaves of Laggera decurrens.
- Collection and characterisation of cherimoya (Annona cherimola Mill.) in Loja province, southern Ecuador
- Promoting cultivation of cherimoya in Latin America
- Morphogenesis in micropropagation.
Surprising micropropagation tools
1999) Current Plant Science and Biotechnology in Agriculture. 36. p.667-672 Mark(
- Influence of agar on in vitro cultures: II. Biological performance of Ranunculus on media solidified with three different agar brands.
- Integration of nematode-responsive regulatory sequences from Arabidopsis thaliana into nematode control strategies
- Quality issues in a tissue culture laboratory
Quality issues in a tissue culture laboratory.
1999) Plant Biotechnolgy and in Vitro Biology in the 21st Century: Proceedings of the Ixth International Congress of the International Association of Plant Tissue Culture and Biotechnology Jerusalem, Israel, 14-19 june 1998 / Arie Altman (Editor), Meira Ziv (Editor), Shamay Izhar (Editor), International Association Of Plant Tissu. Dordrecht : Kluwer Academic Publishers, 1999. - ISBN 0792358260. p.625-628 Mark(
- Crown rust resistance in ryegrasses
- Edaphoclimatological study of cherimoya (Annona cherimola Mill.) in Loja province, southern Ecuador
- Response of Poa annua biotypes to paraquat and selected ACC-Ase inhibitors.
- Improvement of adventitious bud formation and plantlet regeneration from in vitro leaves of roses (Rosa hybrida L. ).
- Temporary immersion: an alternative culture system for Citrus embryogenic cell cultures.
- Isoxaben and BAS 479 14H retention/loss from peat substrate of nursery plants
- Commercial development of cherimoya (Annona cherimola Mill.) in Latin America
- Promising cherimoya (Annona cherimola Mill.) accessions in Loja province, southern Ecuador
- Response of sugarbeet to soil-applied isoxaflutole and sulcotrione.
- Annual bluegrass (Poa annua L. ): a challenging weed Hobart (Tasmania).
- Bushiness in Gerbera jamesonii: Abnormal shoot development during micropropagation.
- Isolation of the LEMMI9 gene and promoter analysis during a compatible plant-nematode interaction
- Validation of criteria for the selection of AFLP markers to assess the genetic variation of a breeders' collection of evergreen azaleas
- Flupyrsulfuron soil dissipation and mobility in winter wheat crops.
- Molecular markers and cell cycle inhibitors show the importance of cell cycle progression in nematode-induced galls and syncytia
- Influence of agar on in vitro cultures: I. Physicochemical properties of agar and agar gelled media.
- Response of replacement crops to soil-applied sulcotrione.
- Breeding potential of Belgian landraces of leek (Allium ampeloprasum L. var. porrum).
Physiological aspects and experimental reversion of flowering in Fargesia murieliae (Poaceae: Bambusoideae).
1999) Syst. Geogr. Plants, Bull. Nat. Plantentuin van Belgie. 68. p.147-158 Mark(
Flufenacet soil persistence and mobility in corn and wheat crops.
1999) BULLETIN OF ENVIRONMENTAL CONTAMINATION AND TOXICOLOGY. 63(4). p.460-466 Mark(
- Dissipation and mobility of the sulfonylurea flupyrsulfuron herbicide in the soil of winter wheat crops.
- Photosynthetic characteristics of perennial ryegrass and red fescue turf-grass cultivars.
- Seed structure and germination of cherimoya (Annona cherimola Mill.)
- Een duurzame ecologische en agrarische ontwikkeling van het Vlaamse platteland
- Carbohydrate partitioning and metabolism during acclimatization of micropropagated Calathea.
- Effect of supplementary lighting and CO2 enrichment on yield and flower stem quality of Alstroemeria cultivars
- Effect of different environmental conditions in vitro on sucrose metabolism and antioxidant enzymatic activities in cultured shoots of Nicotiana tabacum L.
- Expression of antioxidant enzymes in response to abscisic acid and high osmoticum in tobacco BY-2 cell cultures
Sulcotrione soil metabolism in summer corn crops.
1998) BULLETIN OF ENVIRONMENTAL CONTAMINATION AND TOXICOLOGY. 61(5). p.669-676 Mark(
- Gerbera cultivation on coir with recirculation of the nutrient solution: a comparison with rockwool culture
Selection for resistance to powdery mildew in red clover (Trifolium pratense L.).
1998) 50TH INTERNATIONAL SYMPOSIUM ON CROP PROTECTION, PTS I-IV. 50. p.925-926 Mark(
- Een halve eeuw evolutie tot onkruidbeheersing in de fruitteelt
Fate of the herbicides isoxaben and metazachlor in the peat substrate of containers of ornamental plants.
1998) 50TH INTERNATIONAL SYMPOSIUM ON CROP PROTECTION, PTS I-IV. 50. p.297-301 Mark(
- Onkruidbestrijding in wintertarwe
- DNA markers: a tool to trace the illegal use of plant cultivars
Isoxaflutol herbicide soil persistence and mobility in summer corn and winter wheat crops.
1998) BULLETIN OF ENVIRONMENTAL CONTAMINATION AND TOXICOLOGY. 60(4). p.577-584 Mark(
Crown rust tolerance in ryegrasses: a maternal factor may play an important role.
1998) 50TH INTERNATIONAL SYMPOSIUM ON CROP PROTECTION, PTS I-IV. 50. p.941-946 Mark(
Weed interference on common beans (Phaseolus vulgaris) growth and yield in Sri Lanka
1998) 50TH INTERNATIONAL SYMPOSIUM ON CROP PROTECTION, PTS I-IV. 50. p.829-831 Mark(
- Species composition and structure of the woody vegetation of the Middle Casamance region (Senegal).
- Effects of X-irradiation on adventitious bud regeneration from in vitro leaf explants of Rosa hybrida.
Effect of root and shoot competition of two weeds on Phaseolus vulgaris beans
1998) 50TH INTERNATIONAL SYMPOSIUM ON CROP PROTECTION, PTS I-IV. 50. p.727-734 Mark(
- Agrobacterium-mediated plant transformation: a scientifically intriguing story with significant applications
- Time course of catalase and superoxide dismutase during acclimatization and growth of micropropagated Calathea and Spathiphyllum plants.
- Sulcotrione soil persistence and mobility in summer maize and winter wheat crops.
- Photosynthesis and carbon metabolism in leaves formed prior and during ex vitro acclimatization of micropropagated plants.
- An in vitro bioassay based on a Ficus benjamina L. green-white-white chimera for detecting compounds which affect normal cell division pattern
Nicosulfuron soil dissipation and mobility in corn crops
1998) 50TH INTERNATIONAL SYMPOSIUM ON CROP PROTECTION, PTS I-IV. 50. p.293-296 Mark(
Replacement crops after failure of maize (Zea mays L.) treated with selected ALS-inhibiting herbicides
1998) 50TH INTERNATIONAL SYMPOSIUM ON CROP PROTECTION, PTS I-IV. 50. p.799-807 Mark(
Screening for herbicide resistance in black-grass (Alopecurus myosuroides): A "ring" test
1998) 50TH INTERNATIONAL SYMPOSIUM ON CROP PROTECTION, PTS I-IV. 50. p.671-679 Mark(
- Significant applications of biotechnology in tropical and subtropical species
- Herbicidenresistentie bij duist
- Herbicide flurochloridone soil biodégradation in potato crops
- Possible role of gibberellins in the interaction between cytokinins and pesticides
- Cyclic somatic embryogenesis of Anthurium scherzerianum Schott
- Growth inhibition of Coleus under coloured plastic films
- Resistentie van duist tegen pesticiden
- Enhanced degradation of prosulfocarb by repeated applications.
Enhanced soil biodegradation of prosulfocarb herbicide in barley crop.
1997) BULLETIN OF ENVIRONMENTAL CONTAMINATION AND TOXICOLOGY. 58(5). p.752-757 Mark(
Isoxaben soil biodegradation in pear tree orchard after repeated high dose application.
1997) ARCHIVES OF ENVIRONMENTAL CONTAMINATION AND TOXICOLOGY. 33(3). p.247-251 Mark(
- Somatic embryogenesis and plant regeneration in Anthurium scherzerianum.
- Larvicidal activity in desert plants of the Negev and Bedouin market plant products.
- The persistency of tetraploid perennial ryegrass in mixtures with diploid perennial ryegrass
- Kinetics of nitrogen and inorganic phosphate in a double layer system micropropagated Rosa multiflora
- Influence of seeding density on weeds in wetland rice in Southern Vietnam
- Vooropkomst onkruid bestrijden blijft meestal nodig
- The use of molecular markers for assessing genetic conformity between varieties of ryegrass
- The effect of light quality on the morphogenesis of in vitro cultures of Azorina vidalii (Wats.) Feer.
- Effects of light intensity on photosynthesis and toxic O-2 scavenging enzymes during acclimatization of micropropagated Calathea.
- Herbicide resistance in blackgrass (Alopecurus myosuroides Huds.) in Belgium.
- Soil mobility of sulcotrione in corn and winter wheat crops.
- Improvement of the maturation and germination of horse chestnut somatic embryos
- Evaluation of quality characteristics in official trials with silage maize varieties in Belgium
- Contamination by micro-arthropods in plant tissue cultures
- Descriptors for Pistachio (Pistacia vera L.)
- Contamination by micro-arthropods in plant tissue cultures
- Regulatory sequences of Arabidopsis drive reporter gene expression in nematode feeding structures
- Meten van kwaliteit
- Soil biodégradation of prosulfocarb in barley crop and isoxaben in pear trees orschard after repeated applications in the past.
- Morphological and biochemical aspects of flowering in bamboo - the development of model systems
- Succes onkruidbestrijding vaak weersafhankelijk
- Plantaardige productie en reproductie in turbulente tijden
- Soil metabolism of the herbicide rimsulfuron under laboratory and field conditions.
- Focus op onkruidbestrijding
- Evaluation of white clover under grazing management
- Influence of adjuvants on herbicidal activity and selectivity of systemic graminicides in winter wheat and sulfonylureas in maize
- Influence of drought stress on competition between mung bean (Vigna radiata (L.) Wilczek) and selected weed species