- Rooting of ornamental cuttings affected by spectral light quality
- In vitro antistaphylococcal effects of Embelia schimperi extracts and their component embelin with oxacillin and tetracycline
Etude de la germination de cinq provenances de Tamarindus indica L. en condition de stress hydrique au Sénégal
2015) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF BIOLOGICAL AND CHEMICAL SCIENCES. 9(2). p.838-846 Mark(
- Adventitious rooting declines with the vegetative to reproductive switch and involves a changed auxin homeostasis
- Cold treatment breaks dormancy but jeopardizes flower quality in Camellia japonica L.
- Effects of nitrogen deficiency on leaf chlorophyll fluorescence parameters in two olive tree cultivars 'Meski' and 'Koroneiki'
- Conflict in protected areas: who says co-management does not work?
- Horticulture aspects of pistachio
- Rise of nightly air humidity as a measure for tipburn prevention in hydroponic cultivation of butterhead lettuce
- Plant sensors help to understand tipburn in lettuce