- The long term use of farmyard manure and compost: effects on P availability, orthophosphate sorption strength and P leaching
- Intravarietal polymorphisms reveal possible common ancestor of native Schinus terebinthifolius Raddi populations in Brazil
- Molecular diversity and quantitative trait loci related to drought tolerance in lentil (Lens culinaris Medik., Fabaceae)
- Impact of osmotic drought stress on carbon isotope discrimination and growth parameters in three pistachio rootstocks
- Adventitious rooting declines with the vegetative to reproductive switch and involves a changed auxin homeostasis
- Effects of nitrogen deficiency on leaf chlorophyll fluorescence parameters in two olive tree cultivars 'Meski' and 'Koroneiki'
- Cold treatment breaks dormancy but jeopardizes flower quality in Camellia japonica L.
- In vitro antistaphylococcal effects of Embelia schimperi extracts and their component embelin with oxacillin and tetracycline
- Conflict in protected areas: who says co-management does not work?
Etude de la germination de cinq provenances de Tamarindus indica L. en condition de stress hydrique au Sénégal
2015) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF BIOLOGICAL AND CHEMICAL SCIENCES. 9(2). p.838-846 Mark(