- Plant gene expression in nematode-induced feeding sites and strategies for engineering nematode control
- Inheritance of foreign genes in transgenic azalea plants generated by Agrobacterium-mediated transformation
- Effect of planting density and harvesting method on rose flower production.
Sulfosulfuron used for chemical control of Bromus rigidus in wheat in the Sais area of Morocco
2000) 52ND INTERNATIONAL SYMPOSIUM ON CROP PROTECTION, PTS I & II, PROCEEDINGS. 65(2A&B). p.59-67 Mark(
- Congresbundel symposium The Science and Philosophy of Pain, Universiteit Gent, 2000.
- N-use in rotations with forage crops.
- Selectivity of sulfonylureas in seed crops of perennial ryegrass (Lolium perenne L.).
Dissipation and mobility of the pyrazol herbicide JV 485 in the soil of winter wheat crops.
2000) BULLETIN OF ENVIRONMENTAL CONTAMINATION AND TOXICOLOGY. 64(5). p.651-658 Mark(
- The evolution of photosynthetic capacity and the antioxidant enzymatic system during acclimatization of micropropagated Calathea plants.