- Cell cycle activation by plant parasitic nematodes
- Concerted efforts to develop handles for plant parasitic nematode control
Competition effects within a population composed of different proportions of durum wheat (Triticum durum) and Bromus rigidus
2000) 52ND INTERNATIONAL SYMPOSIUM ON CROP PROTECTION, PTS I & II, PROCEEDINGS. 65(2A&B). p.107-121 Mark(
- Azalea (Rhododendron simsii hybrids) germplasm from China assessed by means of fluorescent AFLP
- De voederwaarde van beheersgras.
- Influences of management techniques and climate change on diversity of grassland ecosystems.
- Occurrence and supervised control of the diamondback moth, Plutella xylostella (L) in Brussels sprout crops in Belgium.
- Succulent and xerophytic plants used by the Topnaar of Namibia
- Monitoring quality of micropropagated plants during acclimatization
- A maternal factor conferring resistance to crown rust in Lolium multiflorum cv. 'Axis'