- The application of RAPD markers for the identification of Rhododendron species
- Descriptors for Pistacia spp. (excluding P. vera L.)
- The application of Random Amplified Polymorphic DNA (RPAD) markers and Amplified Fragment Length Polymorphism (AFLP®) markers in ryegrass breeding
- Nutriënt budgets of different types of dairy farms in Belgium
- Influence of temperature and supplementary lighting on growth and flower initiation of Clivia miniata Regel.
- Field performance of tissue-cultured plants of Ranunculus asiaticus L.
Soil dissipation of the post-emergence herbicide sulcotrione in maize crops treated with organic fertilizers.
1996) BULLETIN OF ENVIRONMENTAL CONTAMINATION AND TOXICOLOGY. 57(3). p.398-405 Mark(
- Zeg niet zomaar potloodplant tegen Euphorbia tirucalli, deel 3
- Breeding perennial ryegrass with better crown rust resistance
- Effect of management practices on the occurrence of Echinochloa spp. in dry and intermediate zone rice fields of Sri Lanka