- Dissipation and mobility of the herbicide mesotrione on the soil of corn crops.
- Species diversity and invasibility of plant communities: a portrait.
- Effect of drought stress induced by polyethylene glycol on physiological performance of two wild pistachio species (pistacia khinjuk and P.mutica)
- The use of fluorescent AFLP to assess genetic conformity of a breeders collection of R-simsii hybrids
Dissipation and mobility of the herbicide mesotrione in the soil of corn crops
2000) 52ND INTERNATIONAL SYMPOSIUM ON CROP PROTECTION, PTS I & II, PROCEEDINGS. 65(2A&B). p.51-58 Mark(
Selectivity of sulfonylureas in seed crops of perennial ryegrass (Lolium perenne L.)
2000) 52ND INTERNATIONAL SYMPOSIUM ON CROP PROTECTION, PTS I & II, PROCEEDINGS. 65(2A&B). p.87-98 Mark(
- Cell cycle activation by plant parasitic nematodes
- Reversion of Limonium hybrid 'Misty Blue' inflorescence development and its applicability in micropropagation.
- Assessment of in vitro digestibility of Melanoselinum decipiens, an endemic plant of the Macaronesian islands group
- Koeien en kansen over de Moerdijk, I: duurzame landbouw