- An in vitro bioassay based on a Ficus benjamina L. green-white-white chimera for detecting compounds which affect normal cell division pattern
- Photosynthesis and carbon metabolism in leaves formed prior and during ex vitro acclimatization of micropropagated plants.
- Sulcotrione soil persistence and mobility in summer maize and winter wheat crops.
- Time course of catalase and superoxide dismutase during acclimatization and growth of micropropagated Calathea and Spathiphyllum plants.
- Significant applications of biotechnology in tropical and subtropical species
Nicosulfuron soil dissipation and mobility in corn crops
1998) 50TH INTERNATIONAL SYMPOSIUM ON CROP PROTECTION, PTS I-IV. 50. p.293-296 Mark(
Replacement crops after failure of maize (Zea mays L.) treated with selected ALS-inhibiting herbicides
1998) 50TH INTERNATIONAL SYMPOSIUM ON CROP PROTECTION, PTS I-IV. 50. p.799-807 Mark(
Screening for herbicide resistance in black-grass (Alopecurus myosuroides): A "ring" test
1998) 50TH INTERNATIONAL SYMPOSIUM ON CROP PROTECTION, PTS I-IV. 50. p.671-679 Mark(
- Onkruidbestrijding in wintertarwe in het najaar
- Growth inhibition of Coleus under coloured plastic films