- The long term use of farmyard manure and compost: effects on P availability, orthophosphate sorption strength and P leaching
- Towards market- or command-based governance?: the evolution of payments for environmental service schemes in Andean and Mesoamerican countries
- Impact of osmotic drought stress on carbon isotope discrimination and growth parameters in three pistachio rootstocks
- Effects of nitrogen deficiency on leaf chlorophyll fluorescence parameters in two olive tree cultivars 'Meski' and 'Koroneiki'
- In vitro antistaphylococcal effects of Embelia schimperi extracts and their component embelin with oxacillin and tetracycline
- Conflict in protected areas: who says co-management does not work?
- Adventitious rooting declines with the vegetative to reproductive switch and involves a changed auxin homeostasis
- Cold treatment breaks dormancy but jeopardizes flower quality in Camellia japonica L.
Etude de la germination de cinq provenances de Tamarindus indica L. en condition de stress hydrique au Sénégal
2015) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF BIOLOGICAL AND CHEMICAL SCIENCES. 9(2). p.838-846 Mark(
- IgA-based oral passive immunisation against enterotoxigenic Escherichia coli