A conceptual framework for the economic analysis of factors influencing decision-making of small-scale farmers in animal health management.
2001) REVUE SCIENTIFIQUE ET TECHNIQUE-OFFICE INTERNATIONAL DES EPIZOOTIES. 20(3). p.687-700 Mark(
- Application of the Theory of Planned Behaviour to consumption of chocolate: cultural differences across Belgium and Poland.
- Multifunctionality in agriculture: Supply of and demand for landscape amenities.
- A fresh meat almost ideal demand system incorporating negative TV press and advertising impact.
- The case against mesquite: an impact analysis of the biological control program of invasive prosopis species in the Britstown- De Ar district of South Africa
- Houding en gedrag van consumenten ten aanzien van biologische voedingsproducten.
- Insights from the consumer side of the animal welfare debate in Belgium.
- Wat denkt de consument over gentechnologie in de voedselproductie?
- The development and application of the theory of planned behaviour to food consumption
- Rural development and the environment: how to remunerate farmers for their contribution ?