- Consumer knowledge and attitude towards functional foods in Belgium: evidence from empirical research
- Consumers' acceptability of GM food
- Are organic food consumers opposed to GM food consumers
- Consumer perception of traceability in the meat chain
Organising demand for and supply of multifunctionality at farm level
2001) TIJDSCHRIFT VOOR SOCIAAL WETENSCHAPPELIJK ONDERZOEK VAN DE LANDBOUW. 16(2). p.96-107 Mark(
- Costs and benefits for farmers participating in innovative marketing channels for quality food products.
- Efficiency analysis of small wool production in the former Transkei, South Africa.
- Acceptance of chocolate by preference cluster mapping across Belgium and Poland
Toward meat traceability critical control point analysis in the Polish pork chain
2001) JOURNAL OF INTERNATIONAL FOOD & AGRIBUSINESS MARKETING. 12(4). p.5-22 Mark(
- A la recherche de la qualité. Analyses socioéconomiques sur les nouvelles filiéres agro-alimentaires