- Doelstelling 5b-programma Meetjesland: jaarverslag 2000
- Attitude towards and uptake of veterinary services by small-scale cattle farmers in Eastern province, Zambia.
Motivational structures towards purchasing labeled beef and cheese in Belgium
2001) JOURNAL OF INTERNATIONAL FOOD & AGRIBUSINESS MARKETING. 12(2). p.1-29 Mark(
- The emerging role of traceability and information in demand-oriented livestock production.
- Consumers and GM food: a divergent relation.
- Beliefs, attitude and behaviour towards fresh meat revisited after the Belgian dioxin crisis.
- Consumer motivation towards purchasing IP-labelled fruit through farm shops versus supermarkets
- Consumer risk perception and risk communication.
- Consumer attitudes towards functional foods: Exploring knowledge, perception and acceptance.
- Characterization of smallholders' livestock production and marketing strategies in semi-arid areas of Tanzania