- Testing the toxicity of metals, phenol, effluents, and receiving waters by root elongation in Lactuca sativa L.
- Effects of process conditions of intermittent drying on quality of food materials
- Design of flavonoid microparticles with channel forming properties to improve oxidative stability of sunflower oil
The new paradigm for lipid oxidation and insights to microencapsulation of omega-3 fatty acids
2017) COMPREHENSIVE REVIEWS IN FOOD SCIENCE AND FOOD SAFETY. 16(6). p.1206-1218 Mark(
- Atomically-thin WO3/TiO2 heterojunction for supercapacitor electrodes developed by atomic layer deposition
- Structural basis for the high specificity of a Trypanosoma congolense immunoassay targeting glycosomal aldolase
- Experimental African trypanosome infection suppresses the development of multiple myeloma in mice by inducing intrinsic apoptosis of malignant plasma cells
- The non-mammalian MIF superfamily
- African Trypanosomes undermine humoral responses and vaccine development : link with inflammatory responses?
- Functionalization of gold nanoparticles with nanobodies through physical adsorption