- Quasar: rapid prototyping for image/video processing on heterogeneous hardware.
- Demo: towards a MAC protocol app store
- Tethered toddler, distracted toddler? Linking preschoolers’ attention-deficiency to their task switching and extraneous problem-solving behavior when using tablets
- Modulation of hippocampal activity by vagus nerve stimulation in freely moving rats
- The changing dynamics of television consumption in the multimedia living room
- Unsupervised spectral sub-feature learning for hyperspectral image classification
- User consultation during the fuzzy front end: evaluating student’s design outcomes
- Tracing female gamer identity: an empirical study into gender and stereotype threat perceptions
- Ascending aortic aneurysm in Angiotensin II–infused mice: formation, progression, and the role of focal dissections
- Healthy brain ageing assessed with 18F-FDG PET and a novel partial volume effect correction method
- Can cardiac activity be modulated by threat effects of female players on performance and challenge perception?
C-EFIC: Color and edge based foreground background segmentation with interior classification
2016) Communications in Computer and Information Science. 598. p.433-454 Mark(
- Interlinking books with the world: using the semantic web to create books as reliable, machine-understandable information service providers
- FloReMi: flow density survival regression using minimal feature redundancy
- Development and validation of an instrument for measuring individual motives for playing digital games