- Demo: towards a MAC protocol app store
- Quasar: rapid prototyping for image/video processing on heterogeneous hardware.
- Tethered toddler, distracted toddler? Linking preschoolers’ attention-deficiency to their task switching and extraneous problem-solving behavior when using tablets
- Language model adaptation for ASR of spoken translations using phrase-based translation models and named entity models
- Tracing female gamer identity: an empirical study into gender and stereotype threat perceptions
- Ascending aortic aneurysm in Angiotensin II–infused mice: formation, progression, and the role of focal dissections
- The changing dynamics of television consumption in the multimedia living room
- Unsupervised spectral sub-feature learning for hyperspectral image classification
- User consultation during the fuzzy front end: evaluating student’s design outcomes
- Modulation of hippocampal activity by vagus nerve stimulation in freely moving rats
C-EFIC: Color and edge based foreground background segmentation with interior classification
2016) Communications in Computer and Information Science. 598. p.433-454 Mark(
- Can cardiac activity be modulated by threat effects of female players on performance and challenge perception?
- Healthy brain ageing assessed with 18F-FDG PET and a novel partial volume effect correction method
- Development and validation of an instrument for measuring individual motives for playing digital games
- A 1D model of the arterial circulation in mice