- The design and implementation of learning paths in a learning management system
- Validity of instruction leaflets for parents to measure their child's weight and height at home: results obtained from a randomised controlled trial
- Matrix-assisted laser desorption/ionisation time-of-flight mass spectrometry as a novel tool for detection, identification and typing of spoilage microbiota in the brewing industry
- Selecting a suitable specimen shape with low constraint value for determination of fracture parameters of cementitious composites
- From input to output: the potential of parallel corpora for CALL
- Villa Voortman: Carte blanche or not ?
- Using the crowd for readability prediction
- Formae speciales of cereal powdery mildew: close or distant relatives?
Does sociality imply a complex vocal communication system?: a case study for Fukomys micklemi (Bathyergidae, Rodentia)
2014) BIOACOUSTICS-THE INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF ANIMAL SOUND AND ITS RECORDING. 23(2). p.143-160 Mark(
- User subscription-based resource management for Desktop-as-a-Service platforms