- Current evidence on physical therapy in patients with adhesive capsulitis: what are we missing?
- The influence of sprint interval training on body composition, physical and metabolic fitness in adolescents and young adults with intellectual disability: a randomised controlled trial
- Autonomic symptom burden in the hypermobility type of Ehlers–Danlos syndrome: a comparative study with two other EDS types, fibromyalgia, and healthy controls
- Falls in older people with type 2 diabetes mellitus: implications for specific and generic risk detection
- Rotatory and collic vestibular evoked myogenic potential (VEMP) testing in normal hearing and hearing impaired children
- Vestibular and motor testing in children
- Evenwicht en motoriek bij kinderen met uni- en bilateraal CI
Food taxes: how likely are likely effects?
2013) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF HEALTH POLICY AND MANAGEMENT. 1(3). p.241-241 Mark(
- Predictors of handwriting in children with Autism Spectrum Disorder
- Value of lower respiratory tract surveillance cultures to predict bacterial pathogens in ventilator-associated pneumonia: systematic review and diagnostic test accuracy meta-analysis