- Formoterol - where does it fit in the current guidelines?
- New treatment options in spondyloarthropathies: increasing evidence for significant efficacy of anti-tumor necrosis factor therapy.
- Therapeutic ultrasound: Temperature increase at different depths by different modes in a human cadaver.
- Gender reassignment and assisted reproduction - Present and future reproductive options for transsexual people.
Reduction of target dose inhomogeneity in IMRT treatment planning using biologic objective functions - In response.
2001) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF RADIATION ONCOLOGY BIOLOGY PHYSICS. 49(5). p.1519-1520 Mark(
- Redo mitral surgery using the Estech endoclamp.
- Estrogen receptor based in vitro assays for the evaluation of endocrine disrupters.
- Fast determination of carbohydrate deficient transferrin using capillary zone electrophoresis.
- PET imaging using gamma cameras.
- A higher micronucleus yield in B- versus T-cells after low-dose gamma-irradiation is not linked with defective Ku86 protein.