- Comparative proteome analysis of Chlamydia trachomatis serovar A, D and L2.
- Selected BTB/POZ-kelch proteins bind ATP.
- Tumor necrosis factor-induced modulation of glyoxalase I activities through phosphorylation by PKA results in cell death and is accompanied by the formation of a specific methyl glyoxal-derived AGE.
- Why people engage in parasuicide: a cross-cultural study of intentions
Effects of aging on brain perfusion and serotonin-2A receptor binding in the normal canine brain measured with single photon emission tomography.
2002) PROGRESS IN NEURO-PSYCHOPHARMACOLOGY & BIOLOGICAL PSYCHIATRY. 26(7-8). p.1393-1404 Mark(
- Analysis of clinical brain SPECT data based on anatomic standardization and reference to normal data: An ROC-based comparison of visual, semiquantitative, and voxel-based methods.
- An epidemic of allergic contact dermatitis due to epilating products.
- IMRT for prostate cancer: the consequences on the workload.
- Dose requirements and recovery profile of an infusion of cisatracurium during liver transplantation.
- Cost-reduction analysis of propofol versus sevoflurane: maintenance of anaesthesia for gynaecological surgery using the bispectral index.