- Cell death in myocardial infarction.
Synthesis and in vitro stability of 123I-labelled annexin V: a potential agent for SPECT imaging of apoptotic cells.
2000) JOURNAL OF LABELLED COMPOUNDS & RADIOPHARMACEUTICALS. 43(7). p.739-751 Mark(
- Genomic fingerprinting of pigeon Streptococcus gallolyticus strains of different virulence by randomly amplified polymorphic DNA (RAPD) analysis.
- Day surgery, including the preoperative assessment of the patient: a UK experience by a Belgian anaesthetist
- Our association on the woldwide web
- Effect site modelling and its application in TCI.
- Spierreëducatie op basis van het functioneel EMG
- Pain relief in labour by transcutaneous electrical nerve stimulation (TENS).
- SPECT visualisation of flow through artificial organs
- In vitro study of FFR, QCA and IVUS for the assessment of optimal stent deployment.