- Features of chronic hemodialysis practice after the Marmara earthquake
- Biochemical and clinical evidence for uremic toxicity
- Norandrosterone and noretiocholanoone concentration before and after submaximal standardized exercise
- Influence of adrenomedullin on tone of isolated bovine retinal arteries
- Bacterial vaginosis: not a risk factor for preterm birth?
Hypofractionated external beam radiotherapy as retreatment for symptomatic non-small-cell lung carcinoma: An effective treatment?
2004) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF RADIATION ONCOLOGY BIOLOGY PHYSICS. 58(5). p.1388-1393 Mark(
- PCR-DGGE-based quantification of stability of the microbial community in a simulator of the human intestinal microbial ecosystem
- Summer holiday camps for gay and lesbian young adults: An evaluation of their impact on social support and mental well-being
- Criteria in chromatography and mass spectrometry - a comparison between regulations in the field of residue and doping analysis
- Excretion studies with corticosteroids