- Prognostic value of ischemic electrocardiographic findings for cardiovascular mortality in men and women.
- Antimicrobial susceptibility of Neisseria gonorrhoeae isolates from men with urethritis in Kenya.
- Inverse relationship between aldosterone and large artery compliance in chronically treated heart failure patients
- Ultra-rapid freezing of mouse oocytes lowers the cell number in the inner cell mass of 5 day old in-vitro cultured blastocysts.
- CD34(++)CD38(-) and CD34(+)CD38(+) human hematopoietic progenitors from fetal liver, cord blood, and adult bone marrow respond differently to hematopoietic cytokines depending on the ontogenic source.
- Chondrodysplasia punctata with multiple congenital anomalies: a new syndrome?
- Family members' influence on decision making about food: Differences in perception and relationship with healthy eating.
- Defective peroxisome biogenesis with a neuromuscular disorder resembling Werdnig-Hoffmann disease.
- Bowel inflammation and the spondyloarthropathies.
A known technique for meniscal repair in common practice
1998) ARTHROSCOPY-THE JOURNAL OF ARTHROSCOPIC AND RELATED SURGERY. 14(8). p.863-868 Mark(