- Comorbidities and psychosocial characteristics as determinants of dropout in outpatient cardiac rehabilitation
- Measuring performance in hospitals: the development of an operational dashboard to coordinate and optimize patient, material and information flows in the operating theatre.
- Modulation of hippocampal activity by vagus nerve stimulation in freely moving rats
- Cycle-related changes in mood, sexual desire, and sexual activity in oral contraception-using and non-hormonal-contraception-using couples
- Generation of composites for bone tissue-engineering applications consisting of gellan gum hydrogels mineralized with calcium and magnesium phosphate phases by enzymatic means
The role of self-esteem instability in the development of postnatal depression: a prospective study testing a diathesis-stress account
2016) JOURNAL OF BEHAVIOR THERAPY AND EXPERIMENTAL PSYCHIATRY. 50. p.15-22 Mark(
- Attending to the dark side of teachers' motivating style: controlling teaching in relation to student motivation in physical education
- A pronoun analysis of couples' support transactions. (Research conducted in Dutch)
- Should we keep on measuring multimorbidity?
- Relationship satisfaction: High need satisfaction or low need frustration?