- Indicators of sailing performance in youth dinghy sailing
- 'Can I afford to help?’: how affordances of communication modalities guide bystanders' helping intentions towards harassment on social network sites
- What do general practitioners think about an online self-regulation programme for health promotion?: focus group interviews
- Antecedents of motivating and demotivating teaching behavior and burnout in physical education teachers
- Development and usability of a computer-tailored pedometer-based physical activity advice for breast cancer survivors
- Parental influences on preschoolers' TV viewing time: mediation analyses on Australian and Belgian data
- The translation of preschoolers' physical activity guidelines into a daily step count target
- Occurrence and duration of various operational definitions of sedentary bouts and cross-sectional associations with cardiometabolic health indicators: the ENERGY-project
Beta-alanine supplementation, muscle carnosine and exercise performance
2015) CURRENT OPINION IN CLINICAL NUTRITION AND METABOLIC CARE. 18(1). p.63-70 Mark(
- An ER-directed gelsolin nanobody targets the first step in amyloid formation in a gelsolin amyloidosis mouse model
- Can changes in psychosocial factors and residency explain the decrease in physical activity during the transition from high school to college or university?
- International study of objectively measured physical activity and sedentary time with body mass index and obesity: IPEN adult study
- Does parental accompaniment when walking or cycling moderate the association between physical neighbourhood environment and active transport among 10-12 year olds?
- The Yin and Yang of formative research in designing serious (exer-)games
- Good practice characteristics of diet and physical activity interventions and policies: an umbrella review