- Can changes in psychosocial factors and residency explain the decrease in physical activity during the transition from high school to college or university?
- Lower eccentric hamstring strength and single leg hop for distance predict hamstring injury in PETE students
- β-Alanine does not act through branched-chain amino acid catabolism in carp, a species with low muscular carnosine storage
Beta-alanine supplementation, muscle carnosine and exercise performance
2015) CURRENT OPINION IN CLINICAL NUTRITION AND METABOLIC CARE. 18(1). p.63-70 Mark(
- Does parental accompaniment when walking or cycling moderate the association between physical neighbourhood environment and active transport among 10-12 year olds?
- Cost of flight and the evolution of stag beetle weaponry
- Uphill walking with a simple exoskeleton: plantarflexion assistance leads to proximal adaptations
- International study of objectively measured physical activity and sedentary time with body mass index and obesity: IPEN adult study
- Good practice characteristics of diet and physical activity interventions and policies: an umbrella review
- Tracking and predictors of screen time from early adolescence to early adulthood: a 10-year follow-up study