- Parental modeling, education and children's sports and TV time: the ENERGY-project
- Occurrence and duration of various operational definitions of sedentary bouts and cross-sectional associations with cardiometabolic health indicators: the ENERGY-project
- What do general practitioners think about an online self-regulation programme for health promotion?: focus group interviews
- An ER-directed gelsolin nanobody targets the first step in amyloid formation in a gelsolin amyloidosis mouse model
- Good practice characteristics of diet and physical activity interventions and policies: an umbrella review
- Does parental accompaniment when walking or cycling moderate the association between physical neighbourhood environment and active transport among 10-12 year olds?
- Lower eccentric hamstring strength and single leg hop for distance predict hamstring injury in PETE students
Beta-alanine supplementation, muscle carnosine and exercise performance
2015) CURRENT OPINION IN CLINICAL NUTRITION AND METABOLIC CARE. 18(1). p.63-70 Mark(
- International study of objectively measured physical activity and sedentary time with body mass index and obesity: IPEN adult study
- Can changes in psychosocial factors and residency explain the decrease in physical activity during the transition from high school to college or university?