- Disfunctionele mictie
- The effect of a combined aerobic and strength training program focusing on quality of performance in youth with spastic cerebral palsy
- Injury prevention in physical education teacher education students: lessons from sports. A systematic review
- Morphological and physiological differences in the upper trapezius muscle in patients with work-related trapezius myalgia compared to healthy controls: A systematic review.
- Relationships between cognitive deficits, central sensitization, and structural brain alterations in patients with chronic idiopathic neck pain, chronic whiplash associated disorders and fibromyalgia : unravelling differences in underlying mechanisms
- From nosology of perinatal stroke to early intervention.
- Neurodevelopmental outcome of very preterm or very low birth weight infants born in the last decade: a systematic review
- Risk factors for daytime or combined incontinence in children with cerebral palsy
- PREDICTIVE FACTORS FOR DAYTIME URINARY INCONTINENCE IN CHILDREN WITH CEREBRAL PALSY
Measurement properties of clinical assessment methods for classifying generalized joint hypermobility : a systematic review
2017) AMERICAN JOURNAL OF MEDICAL GENETICS PART C-SEMINARS IN MEDICAL GENETICS. 175(1). p.116-147 Mark(