- Combination of tauroursodeoxycholic acid and N-acetylcysteine exceeds standard treatment for acetaminophen intoxication
- How far to investigate presumed psychosomatic symptoms: lessons from a particular case…
- Multiparametric magnetic resonance imaging characteristics of normal, benign and malignant conditions in the prostate
- Transient receptor potential channels in intestinal inflammation: what is the impact of cigarette smoking?
- Development of a blood test for selection of lung cancer patients who could benefit from immunotherapy.
Intratissular expansion-mediated, serial fat grafting: a step-by-step working algorithm to achieve 3D biological harmony in autologous breast reconstruction
2016) JOURNAL OF PLASTIC RECONSTRUCTIVE AND AESTHETIC SURGERY. 69(12). p.1579-1587 Mark(
- Pathological diagnosis and molecular testing in non-small cell lung cancer: Belgian guidelines
- The multiparametric magnetic resonance imaging characteristics of the normal, benign and malignant conditions in the prostate
- CRISPR/Cas9 mediated knockout of rb1 and rbl1 leads to rapid and penetrant retinoblastoma development in Xenopus tropicalis
- Prognostic relevance of myogenic differentiation FNCLCC grading and MDM2 amplification levels in well-differentiated and dedifferentiated liposarcoma: a study of 70 cases