- Building bridges for innovation in ageing : synergies between action groups of the EIP on AHA
- Short-term effect of two semi-occluded vocal tract training programs on the vocal quality of future occupational voice users : 'resonant voice training using nasal consonants' versus 'straw phonation'
- Effect of two isolated vocal facilitating techniques chant talk and pitch inflections on the phonation of female speech-language pathology students : a pilot study
- Late-onset Inflammatory Airway Disease : from populations to endotypes
- Delayed primary palatal closure in resource-poor countries : speech results in Ugandan older children and young adults with cleft (lip and) palate
- Pilot study of mobile phone technology in allergic rhinitis in European countries : the MASK-rhinitis study
- Google Trends terms reporting rhinitis and related topics differ in European countries
- The cognitive P300 auditory event-related potential : a method to assess bimodal benefit?
- Long-term psychosocial outcomes after face transplantation : a patient's and a partner's perspective
Facial nerve regeneration after facial allotransplantation : a longitudinal clinical and electromyographic follow-up of lip movements during speech
2017) JOURNAL OF PLASTIC RECONSTRUCTIVE AND AESTHETIC SURGERY. 70(6). p.729-733 Mark(