- Nasal polyposis and sinusitis
- Therapeutic points of intervention and clinical implications: role of desloratadine.
- Quality of life: improvement due to treatment.
- Short-term use of intranasal corticosteroids: Lack of systemic effects.
- Staphylococcus aureus superantigens and airway disease.
- Articulation in Prader-Willi syndrome.
- Further delineation of the DFNA5 phenotype: Results of speech recognition tests
- Advances in allergy management.
The impact of hearing aid use on the nasalance scores of adults with hearing loss.
2002) Journal of speech - language pathology and audiology. 26. p.27-36 Mark(
- Up-regulation of IL-18 in allergic rhinitis.