- Functional MR pilot study of speech and language related to stuttering
- External nasal dilation reduces snoring in chronic rhinitis patients: a randomized controlled trial.
- Colon interposition in a patient with total postcricoid stenosis after caustic ingestion and preservation of full laryngeal function.
- Endoscopic endonasal surgery for paranasal sinus mucoceles.
- Comparison of the efficacy, safety and quality of life provided by fexofenadine hydrochloride 120 mg, loratadine 10 mg and placebo administered once daily for the treatment of seasonal allergic rhinitis.
- Surgery of the inferior and middle turbinats.
Turnover of Haemophilus influenzae isolates in otitis-prone children.
2000) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF PEDIATRIC OTORHINOLARYNGOLOGY. 54(1). p.7-12 Mark(
- The dysphonia severity index: an objective measure of vocal quality based on a multiparameter approach
- Cineradiography of the pharyngoesophageal segment in postlaryngectomy patients.
- Comment: the merchandise testing foundation: a necessity for the physician?