- Abnormal retinal development associated with FRMD7 mutations
- Identity-by-descent guided mutation analysis and exome sequencing in consanguineous families reveals unusual clinical and molecular findings in retinal dystrophy
- Mutations in IFT172 cause isolated retinal degeneration and Bardet-Biedl syndrome
- Diagnostic criteria for Stickler syndrome based on comprehensive clinical and molecular analysis
- Bilateral non-arteritic ischemic optic neuropathy in a transsexual woman using excessive estrogen dosage
- Whole-exome sequencing identifies LRIT3 mutations as a cause of autosomal-recessive complete congenital stationary night blindness
- Characterization of cardiovascular involvement in pseudoxanthoma elasticum families
- Familial cases of a submicroscopic Xp22.2 deletion: genotype-phenotype correlation in microphthalmia with linear skin defects syndrome
- Vernal keratoconjunctivitis: an update
- Efficacy and safety of deep sclerectomy in childhood glaucoma in Saudi Arabia
High-resolution optical coherence tomography, autofluorescence, and infrared reflectance imaging in Sjögren reticular dystrophy
2013) RETINA-THE JOURNAL OF RETINAL AND VITREOUS DISEASES. 33(10). p.2118-2125 Mark(
- Corneal manifestations and in vivo confocal microscopy of Gaucher disease
- The ADAMTS18 gene is responsible for autosomal recessive early onset severe retinal dystrophy
- Questioning the pathogenic role of the GLA p.Ala143Thr 'mutation' in Fabry disease: implications for screening studies and ERT
- Proptosis and blindness caused by meningioma in a patient treated with cyproterone acetate
- Age-dependent ocular phenotype in hereditary hyperferritinaemia cataract syndrome (HHCS)
- Mutations in C8orf37, encoding a ciliary protein, are associated with autosomal-recessive retinal dystrophies with early macular involvement
- Clinical utility gene card for: BEST1-related dystrophies (Bestrophinopathies)
Is ICGA still relevant in inflammatory eye disorders?: why this question has to be dealt with separately from other eye conditions
2012) RETINA-THE JOURNAL OF RETINAL AND VITREOUS DISEASES. 32(9). p.1701-1703 Mark(
- Massively parallel sequencing for early molecular diagnosis in Leber congenital amaurosis
- Enhanced S-cone syndrome with preserved macular structure and severely depressed retinal function
- Whole-exome sequencing identifies mutations in GPR179 leading to autosomal-recessive complete congenital stationary night blindness
- Topical ciclosporin in the treatment of vernal keratoconjunctivitis in Rwanda, Central Africa: a prospective, randomised, double-masked, controlled clinical trial
- Oogheelkundige verwikkelingen bij patiënten met diabetes mellitus
- Benzalkonium chloride induces anterior chamber inflammation in previously untreated patients with ocular hypertension as measured by flare meter: a randomized clinical trial
Persistent subretinal fluid after surgery for rhegmatogenous retinal detachment: hypothesis and review
2012) GRAEFES ARCHIVE FOR CLINICAL AND EXPERIMENTAL OPHTHALMOLOGY. 250(6). p.795-802 Mark(
- Ocular manifestations of HIV/AIDS in children
- Vernal keratoconjunctivitis in school children in Rwanda: clinical presentation, impact on school attendance, and access to medical care
- Clinical course, genetic etiology, and visual outcome in cone and cone-rod dystrophy
- Phototoxic reaction after parathyroid surgery: case report and review of the literature
- BBS1 mutations in a wide spectrum of phenotypes ranging from nonsyndromic retinitis pigmentosa to Bardet-Biedl syndrome
- Symptomatic bilateral choroidal metastasis from breast cancer as first clinical sign of advanced metastatic tumor disease 31 years after diagnosis
- Childhood onset autosomal recessive bestrophinopathy
Discordance for retinitis pigmentosa in two monozygotic twin pairs
2011) RETINA-THE JOURNAL OF RETINAL AND VITREOUS DISEASES. 31(6). p.1164-1169 Mark(
- Restrictive extraocular myopathy: a presenting feature of acromegaly
- The human visual cortex responds to gene therapy-mediated recovery of retinal function
- Expanding the spectrum of FOXC1 and PITX2 mutations and copy number changes in patients with anterior segment malformations
- Exome sequencing and cis-regulatory mapping identify mutations in MAK, a gene encoding a regulator of ciliary length, as a cause of retinitis pigmentosa
- The clinical and molecular genetic features of idiopathic infantile periodic alternating nystagmus
- Subretinal lavage to prevent persistent subretinal fluid after rhegmatogenous retinal detachment surgery: a study of feasibility and safety
- Correction of the lower eyelid malpositioning in the blepharophimosis-ptosis-epicanthus inversus syndrome
- New aspects of the slug mucosal irritation (SMI) assay: predicting ocular stinging, itching and burning sensations
- Vernal keratoconjunctivitis in school children in Rwanda and its association with socio-economic status: a population-based survey
- The slug mucosal irritation (SMI) assay: development of a screening tool for the evaluation of ocular discomfort caused by shampoos
- Eyelashes on an extruding porous polyethylene orbital implant
- Increased levator muscle function by supramaximal resection in patients with blepharophimosis-ptosis-epicanthus inversus syndrome
- Atypical presentation of pseudoxanthoma elasticum with abdominal cutis laxa: evidence for a spectrum of ectopic calcification disorders?
- Large deletions of the KCNV2 gene are common in patients with cone dystrophy with supernormal rod response
- The use of propranolol in the treatment of periocular infantile haemangiomas: a review
- Bilateral acute iris transillumination
- Insights into levator muscle dysfunction in a cohort of patients with molecularly confirmed blepharophimosis-ptosis-epicanthus inversus syndrome using high-resolution imaging, anatomic examination and histopathologic examination
- A detailed phenotypic assessment of individuals affected by MFRP-related oculopathy
- CEP290, a gene with many faces: mutation overview and presentation of CEP290base
- Genetic screening of LCA in Belgium: predominance of CEP290 and identification of potential modifier alleles in AHI1 of CEP290-related phenotypes
- Diagnostic accuracy of microbial keratitis with in vivo scanning laser confocal microscopy
- Pediatric corneal dystrophies: a plea for pictures
- Venereal and endemic treponematoses in the developing world
- Ptosis as an associated finding in maternally inherited diabetes and deafness
- Stickler syndrome causes by COL2A1 mutations: genotype-phenotype correlation in a series of 100 patients
- Superficial granulomatous pyoderma with ocular involvement
- DNA-chipanalyse in de moleculaire diagnostiek van genetisch heterogene aandoeningen: netvliesaandoeningen als voorbeeld
- Added value of infrared, red-free and autofluorescence fundus imaging in Pseudoxanthoma elasticum
- Adult Refsum disease: a form of tapetoretinal dystrophy accessible to therapy
- Evaluation of an Intravitreal Fluocinolone Acetonide Implant versus Standard Systemic Therapy in Noninfectious Posterior Uveitis
- Orbital cellulitis as complication of endophthalmitis after cataract surgery
- International ophthalmology clinics: uveitis in the developing world: preface
- Genotyping microarray for CSNB-associated genes
- Spirochaetal Uveitis
- ORGANIC ACIDURIA AND LATE ONSET OPTIC ATROPHY
- Ectopic meningioma anterior to the lacrimal gland fossa
- Age-dependent effects of RPE65 gene therapy for Leber's congenital amaurosis: a phase 1 dose-escalation trial
- The spectrum of ocular phenotypes caused by mutations in the BEST1 gene
- Uveitis-like syndrome and iris transillumination after the use of oral moxifloxacin
- TRPM1 Is Mutated in Patients with Autosomal-Recessive Complete Congenital Stationary Night Blindness
- Inverted papilloma arising primarily from the lacrimal sac
- Transthyretin levels in the vitreous correlate with change in visual acuity after vitrectomy
- Spirochaetal Uveitis
- European Eye Bank Association
- Contact lens-related Fusarium keratitis in London and Ghent
- A common NYX mutation in Flemish patients with X linked CSNB
- Homozygosity mapping reveals PDE6C mutations in patients with early-onset cone photoreceptor disorders
- Normalization of Generalized Retinal Function and Progression of Maculopathy after Cessation of Therapy in a Case of Severe Hydroxychloroquine Retinopathy with 19 years Follow-Up
- Laboratory diagnosis of endophthalmitis: Comparison of microbiology and molecular methods in the European Society of Cataract & Refractive Surgeons multicenter study and susceptibility testing
- Prealbumin as biochemical marker in the vitreous
- Diagnosis and treatment of a superficial upper eyelid arteriovenous malformation
- Eye bank issues: II. Preservation techniques: warm versus cold storage
- Orbital cyst and bilaterel colobomatous microphthalmos Reply
- Corneal opacities in the Hallermann-Streiff syndrome
- Graft failure: I. Endothelial cell loss
- Identification of 34 novel and 56 known FOXL2 mutations in patients with Blepharophimosis syndrome
- Vitamin A deficiency during pregnancy and congenital microphthalmos
- Persistent foveal blebls: are they related to the Schwartz-Matsuo syndrome?
- Ocular features of treatable lysosomal storage disorders: Fabry disease, mucopolysaccharidoses I, II, VI, and Gaucher disease
- Missense mutations in the forkhead domain of FOXL2 lead to subcellular mislocalization, protein aggregation and impaired transactivation
- Novel clinico-molecular insights in Pseudoxanthoma elasticum provide an efficient molecular screening method and a comprehensive diagnostic flowchart
- Cancer-associated retinopathy (CAR) with electronegative ERG: a case report
- Baerveldt glaucoma implants in the management of refractory glaucoma after vitreous surgery
- High β-trace protein concentration in the fluid of an orbital cyst associated with bilateral colobomatous microphthalmos
- Preliminary screening results for fabry disease in young stroke patients reveals a new mutation
- Expression of chemokines and gelatinase B in sympathetic ophthalmia
- Recreational use of 3,4-methylenedioxymethamphetamine ('ecstasy') relieving symptoms of posterior scleritis
- Recurrent mutation in the first zinc finger of the orphan nuclear receptor NR2E3 causes autosomal dominant retinitis pigmentosa
- Pseudoxanthoma elasticum-like phenotype with cutis laxa and multiple coagulation factor deficiency represents a separate genetic entity
- Intrafamilial phenotypic variability in families with RDS mutations: exclusion of ROM1 as a genetic modifier for those with retinitis pigmentosa
- Development of a genotyping microarray for Usher syndrome
- Pseudoxanthoma elasticum with generalized retinal dysfunction, a common finding?
- Orbital myositis in a child with linear scleroderma en coup de sabre
- Two cases of acute macular neuroretinopathy
- Intravitreal bevacizumab (Avastin) for the treatment of bilateral acquired juxtafoveal retinal telangiectasis associated with choroidal neovascular membrane
- Borate transporter SLC4A11 mutations cause both Harboyan syndrome and non-syndromic corneal endothelial dystrophy
- Retinal vessel dilation following repletion of vitamin A deficiency
- Latrogenic ocular vascular occlusions: case report
- Non-enzymatic pharmacologic vitreolysis by beta-aminopropionitrile (BAPN)
Verteporfin photodynamic therapy for choroidal neovascularization associated with toxoplasmic retinochoroiditis
2006) RETINA-THE JOURNAL OF RETINAL AND VITREOUS DISEASES. 26(4). p.396-403 Mark(
- The extracellular fragment of N-cahderin stimulates angiogenesis and migration and invasion of cells
- The key role of electrophysiology in the diagnosis of visually impaired children
- photodynamic therapy with verteporfin in belgian patients with subfoveal choroidal neovascularization secondary to age-related macular degeneration
- Cutting and pasting corneas: combination of a corneal allograft with relocation of a crescent of autologous corneal tissue in therapeutic penetrating keratoplasty
- Microarray-based mutation detection and phenotypic characterization of patients with Leber congenital amaurosis
- Diagnosis and treatment of cytomegalovirus iridocyclitis without retinal necrosis
- Chiasmal misrouting and foveal hypoplasia without albinism
- Refsum disease
- Reversible visual deficit and corpus callosum lesions due to metronidazole toxicity
- Myopia: more than a refractive error: Lasik and retinal dystrophies
- Mutations in VMD2 cause autosomal dominant vitreoretinochoroidopathy (ADVIRC)
- Mutations in GRM6 cause autosomal recessive congenital stationary night blindness with a distinctive scotopic 15-Hz flicker electroretinogram
- Identification of mutations in the AIPL1, CRB1, GUCY2D, RPE65, and RPGRIP1 genes in patients with juvenile retinitis pigmentosa
- An eye on inflammatory eye disease
- Deletions involving long-range conserved nongenic sequences upstream and downstream of FOXL2 as a novel disease-causing mechanism in Blepharophimosis syndrome
- One year of intravitreal injections of steroids
- Identification of mutations in the CRB1, RPE65, RETGC1, AIPL1, and RPGRIP1 genes in a cohort of 38 patients with juvenile retinitis pigmentosa
- Presumed optic nerve sheath meningioma diagnosed after retrobilbar anesthesia
- Role of natural killer cells in the rejection process of corneal allografts in rats
- Expression of Gja1 correlates with the phenotype observed in oculodentodigital syndrome/type III syndactyly
- Résultats obtenus par kératoplastie transfixiante dans le cas d'une kératite syphilitique interstitielle
- Progressive rod-cone dystrophy with subacute angle-closure glaucoma
- Postoperatieve zorgen en verwikkelingen bij cataractchirurgie:de rol van de huisarts na de daghospitalisatie
- A new type of autosomal recessive spondyloepiphyseal dysplasia tarda
- Effect of different sterilisation methods on the properties of bioadhesive powders and ocular minitablets, and clinical evaluation
Delay in diagnosis and outcome of Acanthamoeba keratitis
2004) GRAEFES ARCHIVE FOR CLINICAL AND EXPERIMENTAL OPHTHALMOLOGY. 242(8). p.648-653 Mark(
- Optical coherence tomography of adult-onset vitelliform dystrophy
- A novel mutation in the ELOVL4 gene causes autosomal dominant Stargardt-like macular dystrophy
- Diabetes mellitus and the eye
- Rapid recovery of night blindness due to obesity surgery after vitamin A repletion therapy
- Progressive cone dystrophy and sensorineural hearing loss
- Mutations of VMD2 splicing regulators cause nanophthalmos and autosomal dominant vitreoretinochoroidopathy (ADVIRC)
- The phenotype of Leber congenital amaurosis in patients with AIPL1 mutations
- Dominant optic atrophy, sensorineural hearing loss, ptosis, and ophthalmoplegia: A syndrome caused by a missense mutation in OPA1
- Geriatrische oogaandoeningen
- Centrale en perifere neurologische toxiciteit door metronidazol
- Corneal deposits after the topical use of ofloxacin in two children with vernal keratoconjunctivitis
- Confirmation of ofloxacin precipitation in corneal deposits by microbore liquid chromatography - quadrupole time-of-flight tandem mass spectrometry
- FOXL2 and BPES: mutational hotspots, phenotypic variability, and revision of the genotype-phenotype correlation
- The contribution of USH1C mutations to syndromic and non-syndromic deafness in the UK
- The adverse effects of corticosteroids in central serous chorioretinopathy
- Clinical features & retinal function in patients with Adult Refsum Syndrome
- Plasmin produces proangiogenic fragments
- Corneal opacification following keratoplasty in the rat model.
- Factors influencing the decline in endothelial cell density after corneal allograft rejection
- Nieuws uit de basiswetenschappen: pathologie: het maligne melanoom van het oog
- Trefoil peptides as proangiogenic factors in vivo and in vitro: implication of cyclooxygenase-2 and EGF receptor signaling
- Leber congenital amaurosis
- Psammomatoid ossifyine fibroma of the ethmoid
- Alport syndrome and conjunctival telangiectasia
- Invasion of retinal pigment epithelial cells: N-cadherin, hepatocyte growth factor, and focal adhesion kinase
- Trypan blue not toxic for retinal pigment epithelium in vitro
Clinicopathological correlation of choroidal neovascularization after external beam radiotherapy in age-related macular degeneration
2003) GRAEFES ARCHIVE FOR CLINICAL AND EXPERIMENTAL OPHTHALMOLOGY. 241(4). p.269-276 Mark(
- Results of penetrating keratoplasty in syphilitic interstitial keratitis
- Kinetics of cellular traffic in the aqueous humour and draining lymph nodes in rat corneal allograft rejection
- Relation between microstructure and 2DEG properties of AlGaN/GaN structures.
- Metastatic uveal melanoma: diagnosis and treatment: a literature review
- Cat scratch disease (CSD) in patients with stellate neuroretinitis: 3 cases
- Subhyaloidale makuläre Blutung als mögliche Komplikation einer atypischen Zentralvenenthrombose.
- High power performances of AlGaN/GaN HEMTs on sapphire substrate at F = 4 GHz.
- Corneal decompensation in a boy with Kearns-Sayre syndrome
- Toxic effect of indocyanine green on retinal pigment epithelium related to osmotic effects of the solvent.
- Combined hamartoma of the retina and retinal pigmente pithelium associated with neurofibromatosis type-1.
- Symptomatic pineal cysts: clinical manifestations and management
- Novel insights in genotype-phenotype correlations in BPES through in-depth FOXL2 mutation analysis
- Macular translocation with 360 degrees retinotomy for exudative age-related macular degeneration.
- Therapeutic penetrating keratoplasty: clinical outcome and evolution of endothelial cell density
- De blindheid van Joseph Plateau: Mythe en realiteit.
- Genetic causes of retinal blindness.
Clinicopathologic correlation in hemorrhagic age-related macular degeneration.
2002) GRAEFES ARCHIVE FOR CLINICAL AND EXPERIMENTAL OPHTHALMOLOGY. 240(4). p.279-285 Mark(
- Melanocytoma of the choroid: angiographic and histopathologic findings.
- Structure and function of the N-cadherin/catenin complex in retinoblastoma.
- Collagen type I: a substrate and a signal for invasion
- Long-term follow-up of central serous chorioretinopathy (CSCR)
- Three-dimensional posterior segment ultrasonography: clinical experience
- De Historiek van de Moderne Cataractchirurgie.
Clinical and electrophysiological findings in autosomal dominant vitreoretinochoroidopathy: report of a new pedigree.
2001) GRAEFES ARCHIVE FOR CLINICAL AND EXPERIMENTAL OPHTHALMOLOGY. 239(8). p.575-582 Mark(
- Bilateral corneal melting in a patient with paraneoplastic pemphigus.
- Le lymphome intra-oculaire non-Hodgkinien: aspects diagnostiques
- Zien in het verkeer.
- Homozygous and compound-heterozygous type I plasminogen deficiency is a common cause of ligneous conjunctivitis.
- Spectrum and distribution of FOXL2 gene mutations and variants in BPES, POF and XX male patients: tentative genotype-phenotype correlation
- Spectrum of mutations in USH2A in British patients with Usher syndrome type II
- Methicillin resistance of bacteria isolated from vitreous fluid from patients undergoing vitrectomy.
- Small infections of cochlear, retinal and encephalic tissue
- HIV/AIDS and blindness.
Defective E-cadherin/catenin complexes in human cancer
2001) VIRCHOWS ARCHIV-AN INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF PATHOLOGY. 439(6). p.725-751 Mark(
- Ferromagnetic-metal-based InGaAs(P)/InP optical waveguide isolator: steps towards experimental validation
The effect of duration and timing of systemic cyclosporine therapy on corneal allograft survival in a rat model.
2001) GRAEFES ARCHIVE FOR CLINICAL AND EXPERIMENTAL OPHTHALMOLOGY. 239(2). p.152-157 Mark(
- Comparison of topical travoprost eye drops given once daily and timolol 0.5% given twice daily in patients with open-angle glaucoma or ocular hypertension
- A gene for nonsyndromic persistant hyperplastic primary vitreous maps to chromosome10q11-21 in a Pakistani family.
- Imaging studies in the diagnostic workup of neonatal nasal obstruction.
- Locus for autosomal recessive nonsyndromic persistent hyperplastic primary vitreous
- Clinicopathological correlation of retinal pigment epithelial tears in exudative age related macular degeneration: pretear, tear, and scarred tear.
- Mesopic visual acuity requirements for driving licences in the European Union research report
- Features of age-related macular degeneration on optical coherence tomography
- A new mitochondrial point mutation in the transfer RNA(Leu) gene in a patient with a clinical phenotype resembling Kearns-Sayre syndrome.
- Ophthalmologic and systemic features of the Alström syndrome: report of 9 cases
Clinicopathological correlation in exudative age-related macular degeneration: recurrent choroidal neovascularization.
2001) GRAEFES ARCHIVE FOR CLINICAL AND EXPERIMENTAL OPHTHALMOLOGY. 239(1). p.5-11 Mark(
- Spectrum of FOXL2 gene mutations in blepharophimosis-ptosis-epicanthus inversus (BPES) families demonstrates a genotype-phenotype correlation
- Stellenwert der postoperativen Positionierung in der Chirurgie des idiopathischen Makulaforamens - Kontrollierte konsekutive Studie.
- RP1 protein truncating mutations predominate at the RP1 adRP locus
- Clinicopathologic correlation of surgically removed submacular tissue
- Sorsby fundus dystrophy without a mutation in the TIMP-3 gene.
- Subacute sclerosing panencephalitis.
- Cornea banking en cornea transplantatie, partim 1: cornea banking
- Transplantation of autologous iris pigment epithelium after removal of choroidal neovascular membranes.
- Novel locus for autosomal recessive cone-rod dystrophy CORD8 mapping to chromosome 1q12-Q24
- Prevalence of AIPL1 mutations in inherited retinal degenerative disease
- The role of glycaemia and blood pressure control in the prevention and treatment of diabetic retinopathy. A mini review.
- Effusion uvéale
- Cadherin complexes in retinoblastoma
- The cadherin/catenin complex in the human retina
- Ocular manifestations of graft versus host diseas following bone marrow transplantation
Polypoidal choroidal vasculopathy pattern in age-related macular degeneration - A clinicopathologic correlation.
2000) RETINA-THE JOURNAL OF RETINAL AND VITREOUS DISEASES. 20(6). p.650-654 Mark(
- Clinicopathological correlation of deep retinal vascular anomalous complex in age related macular degeneration.
- Ocular complications in dialysis patients.
- Use of mitomycin C and r-tPA for the management of conjunctival membrane and cataracts in a child with conjunctivitis lignosa.
- Thiamine-responsive megaloblastic anemia syndrome (TRMA) with cone-rod dystrophy.
Indocyanine green angiography in Sorsby's fundus dystrophy.
2000) GRAEFES ARCHIVE FOR CLINICAL AND EXPERIMENTAL OPHTHALMOLOGY. 238(2). p.158-162 Mark(
- Clinicopathological correlation in exudative age-related macular degeneration: histological differentiation between classic and occult choroidal neovascularization.
- Cornea banking en cornea transplantatie, partim 2: cornea transplantatie
- Oculocerebral non-Hodgkin's lymphoma with uveal involvement - Development of an epibulbar tumor after vitrectomy.
- Cadherin expression in the eye
- Ocular manifestations of infection with the human immunodeficiency virus in an African pediatric population.
- Chromosomal duplication involving the forkhead transcription factor gene FOXC1 causes iris hypoplasia and glaucoma
Polypoidal choroidal vasculopathy in Caucasians.
2000) GRAEFES ARCHIVE FOR CLINICAL AND EXPERIMENTAL OPHTHALMOLOGY. 238(9). p.752-759 Mark(
- Mitochondrial mutations of Leber's hereditary optic neuropathy: a risk factor for multiple sclerosis.
- Aids and the eye in developing countries
- Special investigations in diabetic retinopathy.
- The epidemiology of CMV retinitis in Africa.
- Acanthamoeba keratitis: a review
Vasoproliferative retinal tumors associated with peripheral chorioretinal scars in presumed congenital toxoplasmosis.
1999) GRAEFES ARCHIVE FOR CLINICAL AND EXPERIMENTAL OPHTHALMOLOGY. 237(12). p.1033-1038 Mark(
- Subtraction ICG angiography in Harada's disease.