- Antioxidant activity of plasma from subjects with and without senile cataract
Diagnostic problems in chronic vitreous inflammation.
1993) GRAEFES ARCHIVE FOR CLINICAL AND EXPERIMENTAL OPHTHALMOLOGY. 231(8). p.453-456 Mark(
- Osteoporosis-pseudoglioma syndrome
- Neurosyphilis presenting with optic neuropathy. Report of a case and review.
- Amiodaron en het oog
- Ophthalmic manifestations of infections with Cryptococcus neoformans in Patients with the Acquired Immunodeficiency syndrome
- Treatment of long term complications of toxoplasma chorioretinal scars
- Congenital ectropion uveae with glaucoma
- A rare case of chronic papillary conjunctivitis diagnosed after several years of evolution.
- Natural history and visual outcome in patients with APMPPE