- Intensity modulated radiotherapy with dynamic multileaf collimators. Technology and clinical potential.
- Extracellular regulation of cancer invasion: the E-cadherin-catenin and other pathways.
- Sialylation of E-cadherin does not change the spontaneous or ET-18-OMe-mediated aggregation of MCF-7 human breast cancer cells.
- Variability study of a non-invasive approach to the absolute quantification of cerebral blood flow with 99Tcm)ECD using aortic activity as the arterial input estimate
- Biodistribution and dosimetry of (iodine-123)-iodomethyl-N,N-diethyltamoxifen, an (anti)oestrogen receptor radioligand.
- Quality control and error detection in the radiotherapy treatment process.
- QT dispersion is not related to infarct size or inducibility in patients with coronary artery disease and life threatening ventricular arrhythmias.
- The contribution of bone scintigraphy in occupatinal health or insurance medicine: a retrospective study.
- Dose measurements compared with Monte Carlo simulations of narrow 6 MV multileaf collimator shaped photon beams.
- Estimation of risk based on biological dosimetry for patients treated with radioiodine.
- The N-cadherin/catenin complex in colon fibroblasts and myofibroblasts.
- Evidence that Smad2 is a tumor suppressor implicated in the control of cellular invasion.
- MRI-SPET and SPET-SPET brain co-registration: Evaluation of the performance of eight different algorithms.
- Behandeling met 131I met euthyroïde multinodulaire goiter met compressiesyndromen.
- In vivo evaluation in mice and metabolism in blood of human volunteers of [I-123]iodo-PK11195: a possible single-photon emission tomography tracer for visualization of inflammation.
- Laparoscopic adjustable silicone gastric banding leakage assessed by 99mTc-pertechnetate scintigraphy
- The single-isocenter treatment of head-and-neck cancer: time gain using MLC and automatic set-up.
- 99mTc-MIBI imaging in paediatric neuroblastoma and ganglioneuroma and its relation to P-glycoprotein
- 57Co-ETDA renal imaging in rats.
- The Selvester 32-point QRS score for evaluation of myocardial infarct size after primary coronary angioplasty.
- High-performance liquid chromatography of (11C(1-(2-chlorophenyl)-N-methyl-N-(1-methylpropyl)-3-isoquinolinecarboxamide in mice plasma and tissue and in human plasma.
- Inhibition of adhesion and induction of epithelial cell invasion by HAV-containing E-cadherin-specific peptides.
- The role of the E-cadherin/catenin complex in gastrointestinal cancer.
Labelling and evaluation of new stabilised neurotensin (8-13) analogues for single photon emission tomography (SPET).
1999) JOURNAL OF LABELLED COMPOUNDS & RADIOPHARMACEUTICALS. 42(5). p.423-435 Mark(
- Technetium-99m sestamibi imaging in paediatric neuroblastoma and ganglioneuroma and its relation to P-glycoprotein.
- Urinary excretion of tubular proteins and the technetium-99m dimercaptosuccinic acid (DMSA) absolute renal uptake in partial ureteral obstruction in rats: a functional evaluation of hydronephrotic kidneys.
- Absolute 24 h quantification of Tc-99(m)-DMSA uptake in patients with severely reduced kidney function: A comparison with Cr-51-EDTA clearance.
- Predictive value of Tc-99(m)-DTPA captopril scintigraphy in patients with a solitary kidney and reduced kidney function.
Collagen vascular disease and radiation therapy: a critical review.
1999) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF RADIATION ONCOLOGY BIOLOGY PHYSICS. 44(5). p.975-980 Mark(
- Visualization of the stomach on rhenium-186 HEDP imaging after therapy for metastasized prostate carcinoma.
- Postoperative radiotherapy of paranasal sinus tumours: a challenge for intensity modulated radiotherapy.
- Diamond detector measurements near simulated air channels for narrow photon beams.
- Monte Carlo calculations of dose distributions around P-32 and (198)AU stents for intravascular brachytherapy.
- Physical evaluation of 511 keV imaging with gamma camera and PET
- Influence of tangeretin on tamoxifen's therapeutic benefit in mammary cancer.
- Reverse redistribution on Thallium-201 SPECT after primary angioplasty: a one year follow-up study.
- Quantification of Tc-99(m)-HMPAO brain SPET in two series of healthy volunteers using different triple-headed SPET configurations: Normal databases and methodological considerations.
- Validation of the cerebellum as a reference region for SPECT quantification in patients suffering from dementia of the Alzheimer type
- Clinical delivery of intensity modulated conformal radiotherapy for relapsed or second-primary head and neck cancer using a multileaf collimator with dynamic control
High-dose preoperative radiotherapy does not alter the strength of unilaterally irradiated colon anastomoses in rats.
1999) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF RADIATION ONCOLOGY BIOLOGY PHYSICS. 44(1). p.163-170 Mark(
- Changes in peripheral blood lymphocyte subsets in patients undergoing radiotherapy.
Inhomogeneous target-dose distributions: a dimension more for optimization ?
1999) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF RADIATION ONCOLOGY BIOLOGY PHYSICS. 44(2). p.461-468 Mark(
- The alpha E-catenin gene (CTNNA1) acts as an invasion-suppressor gene in human colon cancer cells.
- Neural cell surface differentiation antigen gp130(RB13-6) induces fibroblasts and glioma cells to express astroglial proteins and invasive properties.
- hMSH6 deficiency and inactivation of the alpha E-catenin invasion-suppressor gene in HCT-8 colon cancer cells.
- Synthesis and evaluation of [I-123]iodoaminoglutethimide, a ligand for visualization of the aromatase enzyme by SPECT
- Interpretation of capacitance spectra in the special case of novel thin film CdTe/CdS solar cell device structures
- Three-dimensional dosimetry using polymer gel and magnetic resonance imaging applied to the verification of conformal radiation therapy in head-and-neck cancer.
- Cobalt-57 as a SPET tracer in the visualization of ischaemic brain damage in patients with middle cerebral artery stroke
- Cellular and molecular mechanisms of metastasis as applied to carcinomatous meningitis.
- Did the four human cancer cell lines DLD-1, HCT-15, HCT-8, and HRT-18 originate from one and the same patient?
- Intra- and interobserver variability of MRI-based volume measurements of the hippocampus and amygdala using the manual ray tracing method
- Technetium-99m-MDP scintigraphy and long-term follow-up of treated primary malignant bone tumors.
- Statistical parametric analysis of activation foci detection in brain SPECT imaging
- Implementation of a policy of preoperative radiation therapy and total mesorectal excision in rectal cancer treatment
- Absolute 24H DMSA quantification in patients with severely reduced kidney function: a comparison with 51Cr-EDTA
- A user program for realistic simulation of polycrystalline heterojunction solar cells: SCAPS-1D
- Portal imaging in conformal radiotherapy of lung cancer
- E-cadherin and metastasin (mts-1/S100A4) expression levels are inversely regulated in two tumor cell families
Synthesis of [C-11] granisetron, a possible Positron Emission Tomography ligand for 5-HT3 receptor studies.
1998) JOURNAL OF LABELLED COMPOUNDS & RADIOPHARMACEUTICALS. 41(3). p.171-180 Mark(
- Assessment of lesion detectability in brain SPECT imaging.
- The Selvester 32-point QRS-score for evaluation of myocardial infarct size after primary coronary angioplasty.
- Urinary alpha(1)-microglobulin detects uropathy. A prospective study in 483 urological patients
- Value of the Selvester 32-point QRS-score after acute myocardial infarction treated with primary percutaneous transluminal coronary angioplasty.
Het menselijk E-cadherine/catenine complex: een potente invasie- en tumorsuppressor
1998) VERHANDELINGEN VAN DE KONINKLIJKE ACADEMIE VOOR GENEESKUNDE VAN BELGIË. 60(6). p.567-598 Mark(
Conformal radiotherapy of stage III non-small cell lung cancer: A class solution involving non-coplanar intensity-modulated beams.
1998) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF RADIATION ONCOLOGY BIOLOGY PHYSICS. 41(4). p.771-777 Mark(
- 3D conformal intensity-modulated radiotherapy planning: interactive optimization by constrained matrix inversion.
- Activity of iodine-123 metaiodobenzylguanidine in childhood neuroblastoma: lack of relation to tumour differentiation in vivo.
- Treatment verification of an oesophageal carcinoma by use of polymer gel dosimetry
- Does sucralfate reduce the acute side-effects in head and neck cancer treated with radiotherapy?: a double-blind randomized trial
- Bacterium-assisted invasion of Entamoeba histolytica through human enteric epithelia in two-compartment chambers.
- Inhibition by platelet-activating factor of Src- and hepatocyte growth factor-dependent invasiveness of intestinal and kidney epithelial cells - Phosphatidylinositol 3 '-kinase is a critical mediator of tumor invasion.
- FGF-3 and FGF-4 elicit distinct oncogenic properties in mouse mammary myoepithelial cells.
- Elevated tubular proteinuria, albuminuria and decreased urinary N-acetyl-beta-D-glucosaminidase activity following unilateral total ureteral obstruction in rats.
- Real-life radiation burden to relatives of patients treated with iodine-131: a study in eight centres in Flanders (Belgium).
- Optimizing background correction when calculating differential renal function in the presence of hydroureteronephrosis using Tc-99(m)-DTPA.
- Cobalt-57 and technetium-99m-HMPAO-labeled leukocytes for visualization of ischemic infarcts.
- Anti-invasive brain tumor therapy: general aspects and future strategies
- Intensity-modulated radiotherapy in stage III non-small cell lung cancer: a planning study comparing 6 MV and 25 MV photons
- Primary sinonasal mucosal melanoma: three different therapeutic approaches to inoperable local disease or recurrence and a review of the literature.
- Mathematical analysis and experimental investigation of noise in quantitative magnetic resonance imaging applied in polymer gel dosimetry.
- Characteristics of a commercially available film digitizer and their significance for film dosimetry.
- Age- and sex-related 99Tcm-DMSA renal uptake at 24 h in children with a normal scintigram
- Biodistribution and dosimetry of carbon-11-methoxyprogabidic acid, a possible ligand for GABA-receptors in the brain.
- Off-line verification of the day-to-day three-dimensional table position variation for radiation treatments of the head and neck region using an immobilization mask.
- Vindesine-ifosfamide-platinum (VIP) induction chemotherapy in surgically staged IIIA-N2 non-small-cell lung cancer: a prospective study
- De rol van radiotherapie in de behandeling van het operabel rectumcarcinoom
- The alpha-catenin gene is a suppressor gene of the metastasis invasion
- Synthesis and evaluation of 123I-iodoaminoglutethimide,a ligand for visualisation of the aromatase enzyme by SPECT
- Mechanisms of downregulation of transfected E-cadherin cDNA during formation of invasive tumors in syngeneic mice
- E-cadherin/catenin/cytoskeleton complex: a regulator of cancer invasion
- Glycoconjugate cross-talk in metastatic cancer cells, leucocytes, parasites and bacteria.
- Inactivation of retinoblastoma family proteins by SV40 T antigen results in creation of a hepatocyte growth factor/scatter factor autocrine loop associated with an epithelial-fibroblastoid conversion and invasiveness.
- Mutation of alpha-catenin results in invasiveness of human HCT-8 colon cancer cells.
- Functional downregulation of the E-cadherin/catenin complex leads to loss of contact inhibition of motility and of mitochondrial activity, but not of growth in confluent epithelial cell cultures
- Metastasis of bacteria, parasites, leukocytes and cancer cells
- Mathematical analysis and experimental investigation of noise in quantitative T2 relaxation images for MR gel dosimetry
- Fast Reduction of Translational-Motion Artifacts: Theory and Verification
- Synthesis of [C-11]-granisetron as a possible PET ligand for the 5-HT3 receptor
- Metastasis of bacteria, parasites, leukocytes and cancer cells
- Anti-invasive activity of alkaloids and polyphenolics in vitro.
- Aseptic necrosis - A scintigraphic imitator of osseous involvement in Ga-67 avid lymphoma.
- Differential renal function measured by 99Tcm-DTPA and 99Tcm-DMSA in a complete unilateral renal obstruction rat model
- SPECT in infectious disorders of the central nervous system
- SPECT in the differential diagnosis of frontal lobe type dementia and dementia of the Alzheimer type
- Acute rugpijn bij bejaarden: bijdrage van het isotopenonderzoek.
- Transfer of the Gal/GalNAc-specific amebic lectin from trophozoites to frozen sections of human colon mucosa.
Moleculaire mechanismen van kankeruitzaaiing: adhesie moleculen en netwerken van signaaltransductie
1997) VERHANDELINGEN VAN DE KONINKLIJKE ACADEMIE VOOR GENEESKUNDE VAN BELGIË. 59(4). p.327-351 Mark(
- Recent and future evolutions in NeuroSPECT with particular emphasis on the synergistic use and fusion of imaging modalities.
- Non-coplanar beam intensity modulation allows large dose escalation in stage III lung cancer.
Execution of a single-isocenter three-field technique, using a multileaf collimator or tray-mounted cerrobend blocks: Effect on treatment time.
1997) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF RADIATION ONCOLOGY BIOLOGY PHYSICS. 39(1). p.255-259 Mark(
- Bone scintigraphy of the hands in early stage lupus erythematosus and rheumatoid arthritis.
- Synthesis of 7-chloro-5-123I-iodokynurenic acid:a possible tracer for in vivo imaging of N-methyl-D-aspartate receptors
- Alteration of interendothelial adherens junctions following tumor cell - endothelial cell interaction in vitro
- Functional neuroimaging and chronic fatique syndrome
- Progression of familial adenomatous polyposis (FAP) colonic cells after transfer of the src or polyoma middle T oncogenes: Cooperation between src and HGF/Met in invasion.
- Enterocyte differentiation is compatible with SV40 large T expression and loss of p53 function in human colonic Caco-2 cells: status of the pRb1 and pRb2 tumor suppressor gene products
- Discriminative use of SPECT in frontal lobe-type dementia versus (senile) dementia of the Alzheimer's type.
- Tl-201 scintigraphy does not allow visualization of the thyroid in euthyroid and hyperthyroid patients treated with amiodarone.
- Relationschip of decreased chemotaxis of technetium-99-m-HMPAO-labeled lymphocytes to apoptosis
- Positron emission tomography in primary brain tumours using cobalt-55
- Patterns of a- and ß-catenin and E-cadherin expression in colorectal adenomas and carcinomas
- Functional neuroimaging and chronic fatigue syndrome
- SPECT in headache with special reference to migraine
- Thallium-201 SPECT in neuro-oncology
- Quantification in SPECT using non-invasive methods
- Delayed epiphyseal closure attributable to androgen deficiency.
- Relationship of decreased chemotaxis of technetium-99m-HMPAO-labeled lymphocytes to apoptosis.
- Protein kinase C activation upregulates intercellular adhesion of alpha-catenin-negative human colon cancer cell variants via induction of desmosomes.
- Alteration of interendothelial adherens junctions following tumor cell-endothelial cell interaction in vitro.
- Patterns of alpha- and beta-catenin and E-cadherin expression in colorectal adenomas and carcinomas.
- Transfer of the Gal/GalN Ac-specific amebic lectin from trophozoites to frozen sections of human colon mucosa
- Glycoconjugate crosstalk in metastatic cancer cells, leukocytes, parasites and bacteria
- Protein kinase C activation upregulates intercellular adhesion of a-catenin-negative human colon cancer cell variants via induction of desmosomes
- Metastasis to the brain: cellular and molecular mechanisms
- The cadherin/catenin complex: a target for antiinvasive therapy ?
- Low-level doxorubicin resistance in P-glycoprotein-negative human pancreatic tumour PSNl/ADR cells implicates a brefeldin A-sensitive mechanism of drug extrusion
Dynamic radiotherapy: Interactive movement of patient couch for treatment of craniospinal axis.
1996) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF RADIATION ONCOLOGY BIOLOGY PHYSICS. 35(4). p.771-777 Mark(
- The E-cadherin/catenin complex in invasion and metastasis.
- The time course of development of late side effects after irradiation of the prostate with multiple fractions per day
- Activation and inactivation of invasion-suppressor molecules: in vitro analysis
- Activation and inactivation of invasion-suppressor molecules: in vitro analysis
- Monitoring the effect of preoperative chemotherapy in bone tumors with dynamic contrast-enhanced magnetic resonance imaging: results of a 5-year prospective study
- Enhancement of tamoxifen-induced E-cadherin function by Ca2+ channel antagonists in human breast cancer MCF7/6 cells.
- Defective tumor vascularization induced by metastasin 1 expression.
- Gallium-67 and technetium-99m-MDP scintigraphy for osseous involvement in lymphoma.
- Stromelysin-3 expression promotes tumor take in nude mice.
- Comparison of in vitro invasiveness of human breast carcinoma in early or late stage with their malignancy in vivo.
- The E-cadherin/catenin complex in invasion and metastasis
- Numerical model for quantitative verification of magnetic resonance imaging of time-dependent temperature distributions in a phantom
- J.Magn.Res.Imaging, 1996, pp. 311-321, 4 figg., 1 tab
- Clinical implementation of electronic portal imaging: correction strategies and set-up errors
- Nuclear Medicine and artificial organs
- Cadherin/catenin complex: A target for antiinvasive therapy?
- Regulation of the invasion suppressor function of the cadherin/catenin complex.
- Influence of the buccal application site of a bioadhesive slow-release tablet on salivary miconazole concentrations in irradiated patients.
- Whole-body bone scan findings in X-linked hypophosphatemia.
- Cerebellar induced aphasia: Case report of cerebellar induced prefrontal aphasic language phenomena supported by SPECT findings.
- Primary gastric non-Hodgkin's lymphoma stage IE and IIE.
Implementation, uptime, and safety of a pulsed dose rate afterloading machine.
1996) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF RADIATION ONCOLOGY BIOLOGY PHYSICS. 36(5). p.1233-1237 Mark(
- Planning and delivering high doses to targets surrounding the spinal cord at the lower neck and upper mediastinal levels: Static beam-segmentation technique executed with a multileaf collimator.
- Tamoxifen and the E-cadherin/catenin complex.
- Anti-invasive therapy: manipulation of the E-cadherin/catenin/cytoskeleton complex
- Motion detection from the measured signals in magnetic resonance imaging
- The cadherin/catenin complex: a target for therapy
- Morphotypic plasticity in vitro and in nude mice of epithelial mouse mammary cells (NMuMG) displaying an epithelioid (e) or a fibroblastic (f) morphotype in culture.
- Does leucocyte scintigraphy answer the need for a more widely available radiopharmaceutical that can detect and assess the proliferative state of lymphoma?
- Regulation of the invasion suppressor function of the cadherin/catenin complex
- Clinical implementation of stainless steel ovoid shielding segments for brachytherapy of cancer of the cervix
- Three-dimensional gel dosimetry by use of nuclear magnetic resonance imaging (MRI)
- The course of the thymic rebound phenomenon in Burkitt lymphoma patients: a retrospective study
- The Motion Sensitivity of Magnetic Resonance Imaging and the Use of Fast Line-Scanning Methods to Improve Image Quality
- Regulation of cadherin functions by synthetic peptides containing an H-A-V sequence
- MAGNETIC-FIELD-INDUCED CURRENTS IN A HUMAN HEAD FROM USE OF PORTABLE APPLIANCES.
- Diagnostic value of dynamic contrast-enhanced MR imaging in the evaluation of musculoskeletal lesions
- Veranderd radiotherapiebeleid in de behandeling van rectumcarcinoom in Z.-O. Nederland
- HETEROTRANSPLANTATION OF PRIMARY AND ESTABLISHED HUMAN TUMOR-CELLS IN NUDE-MICE.
- CAPILLARY GAS-CHROMATOGRAPHY OF HEXADECYLPHOSPHOCHOLINE IN CACO-2T CELLS AND CELL-CULTURE MEDIA.
- Contact-dependent transfer of the galactose-specific lectin of Entamoeba-histolytica to the lateral surface of enterocytes in culture.
- STATIC, DYNAMIC AND FIRST-PASS MR-IMAGING OF MUSCULOSKELETAL LESIONS USING GADODIAMIDE INJECTION
- The influence of preoperative radiotherapy on the strength of colon anastomosis in rats
- Magnetic-field distortions by objects placed in a uniform and static field: Numerical simulations and experiments with nuclear magnetic resonance
- In vivo dosimetry of high-dose fractionated irradiation in an experimental setup with rats
- CLINICAL IMPLEMENTATION OF AN OBJECTIVE COMPUTER-AIDED PROTOCOL FOR INTERVENTION IN INTRA-TREATMENT CORRECTION USING ELECTRONIC PORTAL IMAGING.
- Micronucleus induction in peripheral blood lymphocytes of patients under radiotherapy treatment for cervical cancer or Hodgkin's disease.
- TC-99M HMPAO SPET IN ACUTE SUPRATENTORIAL ISCHEMIC INFARCTION, EXPRESSING DEFICITS AS MILLILITER OF ZERO PERFUSION.
- Prosthesis for the treatment of metastatic bone disease of the hip: effects of radiotherapy
- Tc-99mHMPAO SPECT and magnetic resonance imaging in 30 patients suffering from chronic fatigue syndrome.
- Does high-dose pre-operative radiotherapy alter the strength of colon anastomosis in rats ?
- The irradiation of target volumes with concave outlines
- An improved line-scanning technique for in vivo diffusion imaging without motion artifacts
- Planning and delivering high doses to targets surrounding the spinal cord at the lower neck and upper mediastinal levels: static beam-segmentation technique executed by a multileaf collimator
- Molecular biology approach to the elucidation of the reaction mechanism of ET-18-OMe
- Thallium-201 accumulation in myositis ossificans and in juxta-articular ossification
- RADIOTHERAPY FOR T2 AND T3 CARCINOMA OF THE BLADDER - THE INFLUENCE OF OVERALL TREATMENT TIME.
- An efficient safety system for radiotherapy treatment rooms to prevent accidental exposure of personnel.
Prognostic factors in locoregional nonsmall cell-lung cancer treated with radiotherapy
1995) AMERICAN JOURNAL OF CLINICAL ONCOLOGY-CANCER CLINICAL TRIALS. 18(2). p.111-117 Mark(
- CANCER METASTASIS - NEGATIVE REGULATION BY AN INVASION-SUPPRESSOR COMPLEX
- Metastasis of Entamoeba histolytica compared to colon cancer: one more step in invasion
- IN-VIVO AND IN-VITRO INVASION IN RELATION TO PHENOTYPIC CHARACTERISTICS OF HUMAN COLORECTAL-CARCINOMA CELLS.
- Novel function for all-trans-retinoic acid: induction of adhesive function of E-cadherin in human cancer cells
- Scintigraphic imitators of osseous involvement in GA-67 avid lymphoma and their impact on therapeutic decision making: a retrospective study
- Optimization of radiotherapy to target volumes with concave outlines: target-dose homogenization and selective sparing of critical structures by constrained matrix inversion
- Limits of dose escalation in lung cancer: a dose-volume histogram analysis comparing coplanar and non-coplanar techniques
- Modification of a 3D-planning system for use with a multileaf collimator
INDIVIDUAL SUSCEPTIBILITY AND PREVENTION OF OCCUPATIONAL-DISEASES - SCIENTIFIC AND ETHICAL ISSUES.
1995) JOURNAL OF OCCUPATIONAL AND ENVIRONMENTAL MEDICINE. 37(1). p.91-99 Mark(
- ACTIVATION OF THE E-CADHERIN/CATENIN COMPLEX IN HUMAN MCF-7 BREAST-CANCER CELLS BY ALL-TRANS-RETINOIC ACID
Adjuvant postoperative radiotherapy for adenocarcinoma of the rectum and rectosigmoid
1995) AMERICAN JOURNAL OF CLINICAL ONCOLOGY-CANCER CLINICAL TRIALS. 18(4). p.277-281 Mark(
- Dipole mapping, interictal HMPAO-SPECT and 18FDG-PET in refractory partial epilepsy
- Relative contribution of GA-67 and Tc-99m MDP bone scintigraphy for the detection and assessment of treatment response of osseous localisations of GA-67 avid lymphoma
- A new diffusion-sensitized TurboFLASH sequence in combination with a postprocessing technique
- Niet-invasieve thermometrie op biologische weefsels met behulp van Magnetische Resonantie (MR)
- An analytical solution for calculating the beam intensity profiles useful to irradiate target volumes with bi-concave outlines
- USE OF AN ENHANCED GRADIENT SYSTEM FOR DIFFUSION MR-IMAGING WITH MOTION-ARTIFACT REDUCTION.
- CALCULATION OF THE ELECTROMAGNETIC-FIELDS INDUCED IN THE HEAD OF AN OPERATOR OF A CORDLESS TELEPHONE.
- OVARIAN-CANCER - NOT EVERY ABDOMINAL-MASS IS A RECURRENCE.
- CADHERIN-DEPENDENT CELL-AGGREGATION IS AFFECTED BY DECAPEPTIDE DERIVED FROM RAT EXTRACELLULAR-SUPEROXIDE DISMUTASE.
- REMOVAL OF SIALIC-ACID FROM THE SURFACE OF HUMAN MCF-7 MAMMARY-CANCER CELLS ABOLISHES E-CADHERIN-DEPENDENT CELL-CELL ADHESION IN AN AGGREGATION ASSAY.
- E-cadherin expression and in vitro invasion of canine mammary tumor cells
- NONINVASIVE MRT THERMOMETRY WITH THE PROTON-RESONANCE FREQUENCY (PRF) METHOD - IN-VIVO RESULTS IN HUMAN MUSCLE
- Transition from the noninvasive to the invasive phenotype and loss of α-catenin in human colon cancer cells
- SAR measurement system based on the self-heating effect of a thermocouple
- The Proton Resonance Frequency Shift Method Compared with Molecular Diffusion for Quantitative Measurements of a Two-Dimensional Time Dependent Temperature Distribution in a Phantom
- Interaction between vinblastine and ionizing radiation in the mouse MO(4) fibrosarcoma in-vivo.
- The proton-resonance-frequency-shift method compared with molecular diffusion for quantitative measurement of two-dimensional time-dependent temperature distributions in a phantom.
- ANTI-INVASIVE ACTIVITY OF 3,7-DIMETHOXYFLAVONE IN-VITRO.
- MICRO-ENCAPSULATION OF MDCK-RAS-E CELLS PREVENTS LOSS OF E-CADHERIN INVASION-SUPPRESSOR FUNCTION IN-VIVO
- A 50-KDA PROTEIN PRESENT IN CONDITIONED MEDIUM OF COLO-16 CELLS STIMULATES CELL SPREADING AND MOTILITY, AND ACTIVATES TYROSINE PHOSPHORYLATION OF NEU/HER-2, IN HUMAN SK-BR-3 MAMMARY-CANCER CELLS.
- Enlarged cell-associated proteoglycans abolish E-cadherin functionality in invasive tumor cells
- Benign and malignant musculoskeletal lesions: Dynamic contrast-enhanced MR imaging - Parametric 'first-pass' images depict tissue vascularization and perfusion
- Hinder: niet-ioniserende straling
- Radiation dosimetry by use of nuclear magnetic resonance imaging: preliminary results
- CITRUS FLAVONOID EFFECT ON TUMOR INVASION AND METASTASIS.
- INVASION PROMOTER VERSUS INVASION SUPPRESSOR MOLECULES - THE PARADIGM OF E-CADHERIN
- Milieu en kanker
- Effect of irradiation on hepatic natural killer cells
- Kankerverwekkende stoffen in de voeding
- Downregulation in vivo of the invasion-suppressor molecule E-cadherin in experimental and clinical cancer
- The invasiveness in vitro of brain tumour derived-cells depends on their micro-eco system
Wanneer en waarom metastaseert kanker?: een overzicht van recente inzichten in de moleculaire mechanismen van invasie
1994) VERHANDELINGEN VAN DE KONINKLIJKE ACADEMIE VOOR GENEESKUNDE VAN BELGIË. 56(2). p.106-125 Mark(
- Tamoxifen restores the E-cadherin function in human breast cancer MCF-7/6 cells and suppresses their invasive phenotype
- Adhesion and invasion of three human choriocarcinoma cell lines into human endometrium in a three-dimensional organ culture system.
- The invasion suppressor function of E-cadherin in mammary epithelioid cells
- METASTASIS OF ENTAMOEBA-HISTOLYTICA COMPARED TO COLON-CANCER - ONE MORE STEP IN INVASION.
- IN-VIVO AND IN-VITRO INVASIVENESS OF A RAT COLON-CANCER CELL-LINE MAINTAINING E-CADHERIN EXPRESSION - AN ENHANCING ROLE OF TUMOR-ASSOCIATED MYOFIBROBLASTS
- On the determination of the effective transmission factor for stainless-steel ovoid shielding segments and estimation of their shielding efficacy for the clinical situation.
- Invasiveness in development and neoplasia
- An anti-invasive concentration of the alkyl-lysophospholipid ET-18-OCH3 enhances the motility of embryonal chick heart cells cultured on solid substrate.
Het melanoom: therapeutische richtlijnen
1994) TIJDSCHRIFT VOOR BELGISCHE DERMATOLOGISCHE ACTUALITEIT. 11. p.24-25 Mark(
- The invasion suppressor function of E-cadherin in mammary epithelioid cells