- 18F-fluoromethylcholine (FCho), 18F-fluoroethyltyrosine (FET), and 18F-fluorodeoxyglucose (FDG) for the discrimination between high-grade glioma and radiation necrosis in rats: a PET study
- The impact of disparate isolation methods for extracellular vesicles on downstream RNA profiling
Adaptive intensity-modulated radiation therapy for head and neck cancer: is it affordable?
2014) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF RADIATION ONCOLOGY BIOLOGY PHYSICS. 90(suppl. 1). p.S107-S108 Mark(
- Molecular MRI in preclinical research
- Cancer-associated adipose tissue promotes breast cancer progression by paracrine Oncostatin M and JAK3/STAT3 signaling
- Tunable self-assembled nanogels composed of well-defined thermoresponsive hyaluronic acid-polymer conjugates
- Comparative dosimetry of three-phase adaptive and non-adaptive dose-painting IMRT for head-and-neck cancer
- HPV-related oropharyngeal cancers in Flanders (Belgium): a multicenter study
- Whole abdominopelvic radiotherapy in the palliative treatment of pseudomyxoma peritonei
- Reliability and accuracy assessment of radiation therapy oncology group-endorsed guidelines for brachial plexus contouring
- Heterologous screening of hybridomas for the development of broad-specific monoclonal antibodies against deoxynivalenol and its analogues
- Radiotherapy for renal-cell carcinoma
- Echium oil is not protective against weight loss in head and neck cancer patients undergoing curative radio(chemo)therapy: a randomised-controlled trial
- Factors modifying the risk for developing acute skin toxicity after whole-breast intensity modulated radiotherapy
An anatomically validated brachial plexus contouring method for intensity modulated radiation therapy planning: reply
2014) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF RADIATION ONCOLOGY BIOLOGY PHYSICS. 89(1). p.224-225 Mark(
- Targeting radiation-induced neuroinflammation using ICAM-MPIO
- F-18 fluoromethylcholine (FCho), F-18 fluoroethyltyrosine (FET) and F-18 fluorodeoxyglucose (FDG) for the discrimination between high-grade glioma and radiation necrosis in rats: a PET study
- Quorum sensing peptides: missing link between microbiome and health?
- Agreement of Gleason score on prostate biopsy and radical prostatectomy specimen: is there improvement with increased number of biopsy cylinders and the 2005 revised Gleason scoring?
- Development of an oral mucosa model to study host-microbiome interactions during wound healing