- Multiparametrische prostaat-MRI: klinische toepassingen
- Selective modulation of the glucocorticoid receptor can distinguish between transrepression of NF-κB and AP-1
In search of the economic sustainability of hadron therapy: the real cost of setting up and operating a hadron facility
2014) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF RADIATION ONCOLOGY BIOLOGY PHYSICS. 89(1). p.152-160 Mark(
- Agreement of Gleason score on prostate biopsy and radical prostatectomy specimen: is there improvement with increased number of biopsy cylinders and the 2005 revised Gleason scoring?
- Development of an oral mucosa model to study host-microbiome interactions during wound healing
- The impact of disparate isolation methods for extracellular vesicles on downstream RNA profiling
- Lymphatic spread, nodal count and the extent of lymphadenectomy in cancer of the colon
- Predicting normal tissue toxicity in radiotherapy: can we improve clinical decision-making?
- New and selective methods for the detection of phytoestrogens in biological matrices
- Budget impact vs cost effectiveness: implications for personalised cancer therapies