- Salvage pelvic lymph node dissection in recurrent prostate cancer: surgical and early oncological outcome
- Whole breast irradiation in the prone position: a paradigm shift towards standard practice?
- Molecular MRI in preclinical research
- Cancer-associated adipose tissue promotes breast cancer progression by paracrine Oncostatin M and JAK3/STAT3 signaling
- The impact of disparate isolation methods for extracellular vesicles on downstream RNA profiling
Adaptive intensity-modulated radiation therapy for head and neck cancer: is it affordable?
2014) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF RADIATION ONCOLOGY BIOLOGY PHYSICS. 90(suppl. 1). p.S107-S108 Mark(
- Salvage pelvic lymph node dissection in prostate cancer: surgical and oncological outcome
- Reliability and accuracy assessment of radiation therapy oncology group-endorsed guidelines for brachial plexus contouring
- Whole abdominopelvic radiotherapy in the palliative treatment of pseudomyxoma peritonei
- Echium oil is not protective against weight loss in head and neck cancer patients undergoing curative radio(chemo)therapy: a randomised-controlled trial