- Whole breast irradiation in the prone position: a paradigm shift towards standard practice?
- Cancer-associated adipose tissue promotes breast cancer progression by paracrine Oncostatin M and JAK3/STAT3 signaling
- Molecular MRI in preclinical research
Adaptive intensity-modulated radiation therapy for head and neck cancer: is it affordable?
2014) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF RADIATION ONCOLOGY BIOLOGY PHYSICS. 90(suppl. 1). p.S107-S108 Mark(
- The impact of disparate isolation methods for extracellular vesicles on downstream RNA profiling
- Salvage pelvic lymph node dissection in prostate cancer: surgical and oncological outcome
- HPV-related oropharyngeal cancers in Flanders (Belgium): a multicenter study
- Comparative dosimetry of three-phase adaptive and non-adaptive dose-painting IMRT for head-and-neck cancer
- Prone left-sided whole-breast irradiation: significant heart dose reduction using end-inspiratory versus end-expiratory gating
- Reliability and accuracy assessment of radiation therapy oncology group-endorsed guidelines for brachial plexus contouring