- Cadherin/catenin complex: A target for antiinvasive therapy?
- Regulation of the invasion suppressor function of the cadherin/catenin complex.
- Planning and delivering high doses to targets surrounding the spinal cord at the lower neck and upper mediastinal levels: Static beam-segmentation technique executed with a multileaf collimator.
- Influence of the buccal application site of a bioadhesive slow-release tablet on salivary miconazole concentrations in irradiated patients.
- Whole-body bone scan findings in X-linked hypophosphatemia.
Implementation, uptime, and safety of a pulsed dose rate afterloading machine.
1996) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF RADIATION ONCOLOGY BIOLOGY PHYSICS. 36(5). p.1233-1237 Mark(
- Cerebellar induced aphasia: Case report of cerebellar induced prefrontal aphasic language phenomena supported by SPECT findings.
- Primary gastric non-Hodgkin's lymphoma stage IE and IIE.
- Tamoxifen and the E-cadherin/catenin complex.
- Nuclear Medicine and artificial organs