- Transfer of the Gal/GalN Ac-specific amebic lectin from trophozoites to frozen sections of human colon mucosa
- Glycoconjugate crosstalk in metastatic cancer cells, leukocytes, parasites and bacteria
- Protein kinase C activation upregulates intercellular adhesion of a-catenin-negative human colon cancer cell variants via induction of desmosomes
- Metastasis to the brain: cellular and molecular mechanisms
Dynamic radiotherapy: Interactive movement of patient couch for treatment of craniospinal axis.
1996) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF RADIATION ONCOLOGY BIOLOGY PHYSICS. 35(4). p.771-777 Mark(
- The E-cadherin/catenin complex in invasion and metastasis.
- The cadherin/catenin complex: a target for antiinvasive therapy ?
- Low-level doxorubicin resistance in P-glycoprotein-negative human pancreatic tumour PSNl/ADR cells implicates a brefeldin A-sensitive mechanism of drug extrusion
- The time course of development of late side effects after irradiation of the prostate with multiple fractions per day
- Monitoring the effect of preoperative chemotherapy in bone tumors with dynamic contrast-enhanced magnetic resonance imaging: results of a 5-year prospective study