Synthesis and in vitro stability of 123I-labelled annexin V: a potential agent for SPECT imaging of apoptotic cells.
2000) JOURNAL OF LABELLED COMPOUNDS & RADIOPHARMACEUTICALS. 43(7). p.739-751 Mark(
- Cell death in myocardial infarction.
- SPECT visualisation of flow through artificial organs
- Accurate differentiation of parkinsonism and essential tremor using visual assessment of [I-123]-FP-CIT SPECT imaging: The [I-123]-FP-CIT study group.
- 99mTc-MDP uptake in herniated stomach tissue.
- Incidence of potential candidates for biventricular pacing in heart failure: results from a one year single-centre prospective registry.
- List mode based correction and reconstruction techniques for coincidence data of a gamma camera
- Tc-99(m)-ECD SPET perfusion changes by internal pallidum stimulation in Parkinson's disease.
- Pharmacological evaluation of [C-11]conepezil as tracer for visualization of acetylcholinesterase by PET.
- Internalization of the E-cadherin/catenin complex and scattering of human mammary carcinoma cells: MCF-7/AZ after treatment with conditioned medium from human skin squamous carcinoma cells COLO 16.