- Did the four human cancer cell lines DLD-1, HCT-15, HCT-8, and HRT-18 originate from one and the same patient?
- Intra- and interobserver variability of MRI-based volume measurements of the hippocampus and amygdala using the manual ray tracing method
- Three-dimensional dosimetry using polymer gel and magnetic resonance imaging applied to the verification of conformal radiation therapy in head-and-neck cancer.
- Technetium-99m-MDP scintigraphy and long-term follow-up of treated primary malignant bone tumors.
- Interpretation of capacitance spectra in the special case of novel thin film CdTe/CdS solar cell device structures
- Cobalt-57 as a SPET tracer in the visualization of ischaemic brain damage in patients with middle cerebral artery stroke
- Statistical parametric analysis of activation foci detection in brain SPECT imaging
Synthesis of [C-11] granisetron, a possible Positron Emission Tomography ligand for 5-HT3 receptor studies.
1998) JOURNAL OF LABELLED COMPOUNDS & RADIOPHARMACEUTICALS. 41(3). p.171-180 Mark(
- Absolute 24H DMSA quantification in patients with severely reduced kidney function: a comparison with 51Cr-EDTA
- E-cadherin and metastasin (mts-1/S100A4) expression levels are inversely regulated in two tumor cell families