- Health effects of a household waste incinerator near Wilrijk, Belgium
- SPECT visualisation of flow through artificial organs
- Cell death in myocardial infarction.
Synthesis and in vitro stability of 123I-labelled annexin V: a potential agent for SPECT imaging of apoptotic cells.
2000) JOURNAL OF LABELLED COMPOUNDS & RADIOPHARMACEUTICALS. 43(7). p.739-751 Mark(
- Scintigrafie in de diergeneeskunde in het spoor van de humane toepassing.
- Cardiac fluorine-18 fluorodeoxyglucose imaging using a dual-head gamma camera with coincidence detection: a clinical pilot study.
- Tc-99(m)-ECD SPET perfusion changes by internal pallidum stimulation in Parkinson's disease.
- Pharmacological evaluation of [C-11]conepezil as tracer for visualization of acetylcholinesterase by PET.
- Internalization of the E-cadherin/catenin complex and scattering of human mammary carcinoma cells: MCF-7/AZ after treatment with conditioned medium from human skin squamous carcinoma cells COLO 16.
- Induction of invasion in vivo of alpha-catenin-positive HCT-8 human colon-cancer cells.