- Cobalt-57 as a SPET tracer in the visualization of ischaemic brain damage in patients with middle cerebral artery stroke
- Three-dimensional dosimetry using polymer gel and magnetic resonance imaging applied to the verification of conformal radiation therapy in head-and-neck cancer.
- Technetium-99m-MDP scintigraphy and long-term follow-up of treated primary malignant bone tumors.
- Intra- and interobserver variability of MRI-based volume measurements of the hippocampus and amygdala using the manual ray tracing method
- Statistical parametric analysis of activation foci detection in brain SPECT imaging
- Absolute 24H DMSA quantification in patients with severely reduced kidney function: a comparison with 51Cr-EDTA
- Urinary alpha(1)-microglobulin detects uropathy. A prospective study in 483 urological patients
Synthesis of [C-11] granisetron, a possible Positron Emission Tomography ligand for 5-HT3 receptor studies.
1998) JOURNAL OF LABELLED COMPOUNDS & RADIOPHARMACEUTICALS. 41(3). p.171-180 Mark(
- Assessment of lesion detectability in brain SPECT imaging.
- The Selvester 32-point QRS-score for evaluation of myocardial infarct size after primary coronary angioplasty.