- 3D conformal intensity-modulated radiotherapy planning: interactive optimization by constrained matrix inversion.
Conformal radiotherapy of stage III non-small cell lung cancer: A class solution involving non-coplanar intensity-modulated beams.
1998) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF RADIATION ONCOLOGY BIOLOGY PHYSICS. 41(4). p.771-777 Mark(
- Activity of iodine-123 metaiodobenzylguanidine in childhood neuroblastoma: lack of relation to tumour differentiation in vivo.
- Value of the Selvester 32-point QRS-score after acute myocardial infarction treated with primary percutaneous transluminal coronary angioplasty.
- Does sucralfate reduce the acute side-effects in head and neck cancer treated with radiotherapy?: a double-blind randomized trial
- Treatment verification of an oesophageal carcinoma by use of polymer gel dosimetry
- Anti-invasive brain tumor therapy: general aspects and future strategies
- Bacterium-assisted invasion of Entamoeba histolytica through human enteric epithelia in two-compartment chambers.
- Inhibition by platelet-activating factor of Src- and hepatocyte growth factor-dependent invasiveness of intestinal and kidney epithelial cells - Phosphatidylinositol 3 '-kinase is a critical mediator of tumor invasion.
- FGF-3 and FGF-4 elicit distinct oncogenic properties in mouse mammary myoepithelial cells.