- Quantification of Tc-99(m)-HMPAO brain SPET in two series of healthy volunteers using different triple-headed SPET configurations: Normal databases and methodological considerations.
High-dose preoperative radiotherapy does not alter the strength of unilaterally irradiated colon anastomoses in rats.
1999) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF RADIATION ONCOLOGY BIOLOGY PHYSICS. 44(1). p.163-170 Mark(
- Inflammatory bowel disease and subclinical gut inflammation in spondyloarthropathy patients are associated with increased expression of the E-cadherin/catenin complex
- Changes in peripheral blood lymphocyte subsets in patients undergoing radiotherapy.
Inhomogeneous target-dose distributions: a dimension more for optimization ?
1999) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF RADIATION ONCOLOGY BIOLOGY PHYSICS. 44(2). p.461-468 Mark(
- The αE-catenin gene (CTNNA1) acts as an invasion-suppressor gene in human colon cancer cells
- Neural cell surface differentiation antigen gp130(RB13-6) induces fibroblasts and glioma cells to express astroglial proteins and invasive properties.
- hMSH6 deficiency and inactivation of the alpha E-catenin invasion-suppressor gene in HCT-8 colon cancer cells.
- Synthesis and evaluation of [I-123]iodoaminoglutethimide, a ligand for visualization of the aromatase enzyme by SPECT
- Cellular and molecular mechanisms of metastasis as applied to carcinomatous meningitis.