- An efficient safety system for radiotherapy treatment rooms to prevent accidental exposure of personnel.
- Thallium-201 accumulation in myositis ossificans and in juxta-articular ossification
- RADIOTHERAPY FOR T2 AND T3 CARCINOMA OF THE BLADDER - THE INFLUENCE OF OVERALL TREATMENT TIME.
Prognostic factors in locoregional nonsmall cell-lung cancer treated with radiotherapy
1995) AMERICAN JOURNAL OF CLINICAL ONCOLOGY-CANCER CLINICAL TRIALS. 18(2). p.111-117 Mark(
- Metastasis of Entamoeba histolytica compared to colon cancer: one more step in invasion
- Optimization of radiotherapy to target volumes with concave outlines: target-dose homogenization and selective sparing of critical structures by constrained matrix inversion
- Limits of dose escalation in lung cancer: a dose-volume histogram analysis comparing coplanar and non-coplanar techniques
- Modification of a 3D-planning system for use with a multileaf collimator
- Scintigraphic imitators of osseous involvement in GA-67 avid lymphoma and their impact on therapeutic decision making: a retrospective study
- IN-VIVO AND IN-VITRO INVASION IN RELATION TO PHENOTYPIC CHARACTERISTICS OF HUMAN COLORECTAL-CARCINOMA CELLS.