- The time course of development of late side effects after irradiation of the prostate with multiple fractions per day
- The cadherin/catenin complex: a target for antiinvasive therapy ?
- Low-level doxorubicin resistance in P-glycoprotein-negative human pancreatic tumour PSNl/ADR cells implicates a brefeldin A-sensitive mechanism of drug extrusion
Dynamic radiotherapy: Interactive movement of patient couch for treatment of craniospinal axis.
1996) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF RADIATION ONCOLOGY BIOLOGY PHYSICS. 35(4). p.771-777 Mark(
- The E-cadherin/catenin complex in invasion and metastasis.
- Monitoring the effect of preoperative chemotherapy in bone tumors with dynamic contrast-enhanced magnetic resonance imaging: results of a 5-year prospective study
- Defective tumor vascularization induced by metastasin 1 expression.
- Enhancement of tamoxifen-induced E-cadherin function by Ca2+ channel antagonists in human breast cancer MCF7/6 cells.
- Gallium-67 and technetium-99m-MDP scintigraphy for osseous involvement in lymphoma.
- Activation and inactivation of invasion-suppressor molecules: in vitro analysis