- Absolute 24 h quantification of Tc-99(m)-DMSA uptake in patients with severely reduced kidney function: A comparison with Cr-51-EDTA clearance.
- Visualization of the stomach on rhenium-186 HEDP imaging after therapy for metastasized prostate carcinoma.
- The Selvester 32-point QRS score for evaluation of myocardial infarct size after primary coronary angioplasty.
- Predictive value of Tc-99(m)-DTPA captopril scintigraphy in patients with a solitary kidney and reduced kidney function.
Collagen vascular disease and radiation therapy: a critical review.
1999) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF RADIATION ONCOLOGY BIOLOGY PHYSICS. 44(5). p.975-980 Mark(
- 57Co-ETDA renal imaging in rats.
- Monte Carlo calculations of dose distributions around 32P and 198Au stents for intravascular brachytherapy
- Postoperative radiotherapy of paranasal sinus tumours: a challenge for intensity modulated radiotherapy.
- The single-isocenter treatment of head-and-neck cancer: time gain using MLC and automatic set-up.
- Diamond detector measurements near simulated air channels for narrow photon beams.