- The single-isocenter treatment of head-and-neck cancer: time gain using MLC and automatic set-up.
- Diamond detector measurements near simulated air channels for narrow photon beams.
- Monte Carlo calculations of dose distributions around 32P and 198Au stents for intravascular brachytherapy
- Urinary excretion of tubular proteins and the technetium-99m dimercaptosuccinic acid (DMSA) absolute renal uptake in partial ureteral obstruction in rats: a functional evaluation of hydronephrotic kidneys.
- Inhibition of adhesion and induction of epithelial cell invasion by HAV-containing E-cadherin-specific peptides.
- The role of the E-cadherin/catenin complex in gastrointestinal cancer.
Labelling and evaluation of new stabilised neurotensin (8-13) analogues for single photon emission tomography (SPET).
1999) JOURNAL OF LABELLED COMPOUNDS & RADIOPHARMACEUTICALS. 42(5). p.423-435 Mark(
- Physical evaluation of 511 keV imaging with gamma camera and PET
- 99mTc-MIBI imaging in paediatric neuroblastoma and ganglioneuroma and its relation to P-glycoprotein
- Quantification of Tc-99(m)-HMPAO brain SPET in two series of healthy volunteers using different triple-headed SPET configurations: Normal databases and methodological considerations.