- Impact of anodal and cathodal transcranial direct current stimulation over the left dorsolateral prefrontal cortex during attention bias modification: an eye-tracking study
- White-matter development is different in bilingual and monolingual children: a longitudinal DTI study
- Nieuwe golf PTSS uit recente oorlogsgebieden: een rol voor niet-invasieve stimulatiemethoden?
- Screening for intellectual disability in persons with a substance abuse problem: Exploring the validity of the Hayes ability screening index in a Dutch-speaking sample
- The occurrence of depersonalization symptoms after accelerated HF-rTMS of the left DLPFC in a patient with treatment-resistant depression: a case report
- Longitudinal progress of overall intelligibility, voice, resonance, articulation and oromyofunctional behavior during the first 21 months after Belgian facial transplantation
- Neurostimulation as an intervention for treatment resistant depression: From research on mechanisms towards targeted neurocognitive strategies.
- Quality of life in young patients with different chronic diseases: preliminary results (MiPedQol)
Attempted suicide in patients with eating disorders
2014) CRISIS-THE JOURNAL OF CRISIS INTERVENTION AND SUICIDE PREVENTION. 35(6). p.378-387 Mark(
- Psychiatric characteristics in transsexual individuals: multicentre study in four European countries