- Neurodevelopmental treatment not effective in the early stage of stroke.
- Haptoglobin polymorphism and mortality in patients with tuberculosis
- Early detection and prevention of delirium in older patients with cancer
- Cardiac rehabilitation for coronary patients: lifestyle, risk factor and therapeutic management: results from the EUROASPIRE II survey
- De plaats van vetverlagende medicatie in de preventie van cardiovasculaire ziekten
- European Guidelines on Cardiovascular Disease Prevention in the Clinical Practice. Third work group of the european societies and other societies on cardiovascular disease prevention in the clinical practice
- Cost consequence analysis of fondaparinux versus enoxaparin in the prevention of venous thromboembolism after major orthopaedic surgery in Belgium
- An economic evaluation of the Irbesartan in Diabetic Nephropathy Trial (IDNT) in a UK setting
- Cost-effectiveness analysis of bicalutamide (Casodex((TM))) for adjuvant treatment of early prostate cancer
Helicobacter pylori infection: A global occupational risk for healthcare workers?
2004) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF OCCUPATIONAL AND ENVIRONMENTAL HEALTH. 10(4). p.428-432 Mark(