- Saccades: is there a difference between right and left?
- Prevalences of ECG findings in large population based samples of men and women.
Haptoglobin polymorphism and mortality in patients with tuberculosis.
2000) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF TUBERCULOSIS AND LUNG DISEASE. 4(8). p.771-775 Mark(
- Cardiovascular effects of occupational exposure to carbon disulphide.
- Apolipoprotein E serum concentration and polymorphism in six European countries: the ApoEurope Project.
- Carbon disulfide at a Chinese viscose factory external and internal exposure assessment.
- Potential for cholesterol lowering in secondary prevention of coronary heart disease in Europe: findings from EUROASPIRE study.
- Eating habits, dental care and dieting.
- The influence of age and lead exposure on inhibin B serum levels in men
- Breast cancer screening in Europe - Current status.