- A systematic review of predictors and screening instruments to identify older hospitalized patients at risk for functional decline
- Open and closed endotracheal suction systems in mechanically ventilated intensive care patients: A meta-analysis
- Nutritional status and lifestyle of adolescents in a public health perspective. The HELENA Project - Healthy Lifestyle in Europe by Nutrition in Adolescence.
- Health economic consequences related to the diagnosis of the fibromyalgia syndrom
- Cost-effectiveness of darunavir/r in highly treatment-experienced HIV/AIDS patients in different European health care settings
- Cardiovascular disease risk in women of South Asian origin in Auckland, New Zealand.
- Beverage consumption in Belgian adolescents.
Where is the pilot?: the changing shapes of governance in the European hospital sector
2007) JOURNAL OF THE ROYAL SOCIETY FOR THE PROMOTION OF HEALTH. 127(2). p.78-86 Mark(
- Daily cost of antimicrobial therapy-related costs
- Candidemia in the Critical Ill: An economic analysis of daily antimicrobial therapy-related costs