- Evaluation of a 2-year physical activity and healthy eating intervention in middle school children
- Differentiation of chronic sinus diseases by measurement of inflammatory mediators
- Vernieuwing van de academische opleiding verzekeringsgeneeskunde in Vlaanderen
- Non-invasive assessment of arterial pressure wave reflection in evaluation of large artery function and cardiac load: can we do without ultrasound ?
- Pressure ulcer prevention in homecare: do Dutch homecare agencies have an evidence-based pressure ulcer protocol?
- Guía sobre el manejo de la angina estable: versión resumida
- The prevalence of concomitant hypertension and hypercholesterolaemia in the general population
- Vitamin D binding protein, bone status and body composition in community-dwelling elderly men.
- Risk factors for primary ventricular fibrillation during acute myocardial infarction: A systematic review and meta-analysis
Diabetes mellitus in middle-aged people is associated with increased sick leave: The BELSTRESS study
2006) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF OCCUPATIONAL AND ENVIRONMENTAL HEALTH. 12(1). p.28-34 Mark(