Orthopedics in orthodontics: Fiction or reality. A review of the literature .2.
1996) AMERICAN JOURNAL OF ORTHODONTICS AND DENTOFACIAL ORTHOPEDICS. 110(6). p.667-671 Mark(
- Influence of the solution composition on the stoichiometry of Na+- and of K+-containing carbonated apatites obtained by the hydrolysis of monetite
- The effect of sodium lauryl sulphate and triclosan on hamster cheek pouch mucose.
- Effect of K+ on the stoichiometry of carbonated hydroxyapatite obtained by the hydrolysis of monetite.
Orthopedics in orthodontics .1. Fiction or reality - A review of the literature.
1996) AMERICAN JOURNAL OF ORTHODONTICS AND DENTOFACIAL ORTHOPEDICS. 110(5). p.513-519 Mark(
- An extra-oral fistula in a ten year old handicapped boy; A case report.
- Children’s Dental health in Europe ( CDHE ): Treatment need (TN) versus the use of Fluorides.
- The fluoride release process of glass ionomer cements versus resin-modified glass ionomer cements and polyacid-modified composite resins
- Effect of surface treatment on the sealing capacity of composite cement.
- Clinical follow-up of a young girl with severe odontogenesis imperfecta