- Orthopädie in der Orthodontie - Ein Literatur-Uberblick.
- Comparison of clinical profiles and treatment outcomes of an elderly and a younger temporomandibular patient group.
- Der Oralarzt des neuen Jahrhunderts.
- Stoichiometry of the leaching process of fluoride-containing aluminosilicate glass-ionomer glasses.
- Initial tooth displacement in vivo as a predictor of long-term displacement.
Reliability of laser Doppler flowmetry in a 2-probe assessment of pulpal blood flow.
1999) ORAL SURGERY ORAL MEDICINE ORAL PATHOLOGY ORAL RADIOLOGY AND ENDODONTICS. 87(6). p.742-748 Mark(
- A multidisciplinary approach to the healing of cranial and residual maxillary cleft defects by means of allogenous demineralized osseous implants and polylactic acid casts in dogs.
- Tissue-integrated implants as strategic additional anchors to support a removable partial denture.
- Initial orthopaedic displacement compared with longitudinal displacement of the maxilla after a forward force application. An experimental study in dogs
- Clinical outcome of Screw Vent implants: a 7-year prospective follow-up study