- Stoichiometry of the leaching process of fluoride-containing aluminosilicate glass-ionomer glasses.
- Initial tooth displacement in vivo as a predictor of long-term displacement.
Reliability of laser Doppler flowmetry in a 2-probe assessment of pulpal blood flow.
1999) ORAL SURGERY ORAL MEDICINE ORAL PATHOLOGY ORAL RADIOLOGY AND ENDODONTICS. 87(6). p.742-748 Mark(
- Clinical outcome of Screw Vent implants: a 7-year prospective follow-up study
- Initial orthopaedic displacement compared with longitudinal displacement of the maxilla after a forward force application. An experimental study in dogs
- Tissue-integrated implants as strategic additional anchors to support a removable partial denture.
- Conservative interproximal box-only polyacid modified composite restorations in primary molars, twelve-month clinical results.
- Accuracy of four electronic apex locators: an in vitro evaluation.
- Apical microleakage after lateral condensation, hybrid gutta-percha condensation and Soft-Core obturation: an in vitro evaluation.
- Behandeling van snurken en slaapapnoe met mondapparaten