- Diplopia as presenting sign of Turcot syndrome
- Diagnosis of cardiac surgery-associated acute kidney injury : differential roles of creatinine, chitinase 3-like protein 1 and neutrophil gelatinase-associated lipocalin : a prospective cohort study
- A multicenter prospective study of patients undergoing open ventral hernia repair with intraperitoneal positioning using the<br />monofilament polyester composite ventral patch: interim results of the PANACEA study
- Oral strength in subjects with unilateral cleft lip and palate
- The Belgian Brain Council: a platform for advocacy
- Nanomedicine-based intraperitoneal therapy for the treatment of peritoneal carcinomatosis : mission possible?
- Patient-Specific Simulation of Endovascular Thoracic Aortic Repair: Initial Experience
- What Surgeons Need to Know About Gender Confirmation Surgery When Providing Care for Transgender Individuals
- Mathematical modeling of intraperitoneal drug delivery : simulation of drug distribution in a single tumor nodule
- The effect of the magnetic nanoparticle’s size dependence of the relaxation time constant on the specific loss power of magnetic nanoparticle hyperthermia
- Early and late outcomes after surgical management of congenital vascular rings.
Composite breast reconstruction: Implant-based breast reconstruction with adjunctive lipofilling
2017) JOURNAL OF PLASTIC RECONSTRUCTIVE AND AESTHETIC SURGERY. 70(8). p.1051-1058 Mark(
Editor's Choice – Management of the Diseases of Mesenteric Arteries and Veins
2017) EUROPEAN JOURNAL OF VASCULAR AND ENDOVASCULAR SURGERY . 53(4). p.460-510 Mark(
- Fibromuscular dysplasia : results of a multicentre study in Flanders
- Hypoxia in solid tumors : biomarker and target for individualized therapy
- Gender Confirmation Surgery: Guiding Principles
- Anterolateral thigh flap phalloplasty
- Intra-abdominal hypertension and abdominal compartment syndrome after abdominal wall reconstruction : quaternary syndromes?
- Effect of video lag on laparoscopic surgery : correlation between performance and usability at low latencies
- Systematic review: The oncological safety of adipose fat transfer after breast cancer surgery