- Bipolar electrograms characteristics at the left atrial-pulmonary vein junction: toward a new algorithm for automated verification of pulmonary vein isolation
Complex facial reconstruction by vascularized composite allotransplantation: the first Belgian case
2015) JOURNAL OF PLASTIC RECONSTRUCTIVE AND AESTHETIC SURGERY. 68(3). p.362-371 Mark(
- 18F-fluoromethylcholine (FCho), 18F-fluoroethyltyrosine (FET), and 18F-fluorodeoxyglucose (FDG) for the discrimination between high-grade glioma and radiation necrosis in rats: a PET study
- Comparison of different equations to assess glomerular filtration in critically ill patients
- Subarachnoidal-pleural fistula (SAPF) as an unusual cause of persistent pleural effusion. Beta-trace protein as a marker for SAPF. Case report and review of the literature.
- Post-mortem reperfusion of a pig: a first step to a new surgical training model?
- Longitudinal progress of overall intelligibility, voice, resonance, articulation and oromyofunctional behavior during the first 21 months after Belgian facial transplantation
- Biopolymer-based wound dressings: from film casting towards electrospinning
- Comparison of different cross-linking strategies for biopolymer-based burn wound dressings
- Durable disease control with sunitinib and everolimus in well-differentiated neuroendocrine tumors of the pancreas with a high ki67 index
- Evaluation of chitinase 3-like protein 1 as a novel biomarker for acute kidney injury in adult cardiac surgery patients
- Effects of hyperthermia versus drug dose on toxicity and pharmacodynamics of oxaliplatin-based intraoperative chemoperfusion: results of a phase II trial
- Corticosubcortical interactions for semantic and phonological perception in Parkinson's disease
- The influence of vascular anatomy on carotid artery stenting: a parametric study for damage assessment
- A novel design for steerable instruments based on laser-cut nitinol