- Influence of valve size, orientation and downstream geometry of an aortic BMHV on leaflet motion and clinically used valve performance parameters
- Percutane laserbehandeling en thermocoagulatie van teleangiëctasieën ter hoogte van de benen
Complex facial reconstruction by vascularized composite allotransplantation: the first Belgian case
2015) JOURNAL OF PLASTIC RECONSTRUCTIVE AND AESTHETIC SURGERY. 68(3). p.362-371 Mark(
- Bipolar electrograms characteristics at the left atrial-pulmonary vein junction: toward a new algorithm for automated verification of pulmonary vein isolation
- Prognostic value of tumor shrinkage versus fragmentation following radiochemotherapy and surgery for rectal cancer
- Tumor-environment biomimetics delay peritoneal metastasis formation by deceiving and redirecting disseminated cancer cells
- Human skin permeation of emerging mycotoxins (beauvericin and enniatins)
- The influence of the acyl chain on the transdermal penetration-enhancing effect of synthetic phytoceramides
- Comparison of different equations to assess glomerular filtration in critically ill patients
- Impact van communicatie tussen zorgverstrekkers op de kwaliteit van patiëntenzorg
- 18F-fluoromethylcholine (FCho), 18F-fluoroethyltyrosine (FET), and 18F-fluorodeoxyglucose (FDG) for the discrimination between high-grade glioma and radiation necrosis in rats: a PET study
- Subarachnoidal-pleural fistula (SAPF) as an unusual cause of persistent pleural effusion. Beta-trace protein as a marker for SAPF. Case report and review of the literature.
- Post-mortem reperfusion of a pig: a first step to a new surgical training model?
- Longitudinal progress of overall intelligibility, voice, resonance, articulation and oromyofunctional behavior during the first 21 months after Belgian facial transplantation
- Glyaderm® dermal substitute: clinical application and long-term results in 55 patients