Axial propeller flaps : a proposal for update of the 'Tokyo consensus on propeller flaps'
2017) JOURNAL OF PLASTIC RECONSTRUCTIVE AND AESTHETIC SURGERY. 70(6). p.857-860 Mark(
- Ten-year results of aortic valve replacement with first-generation Mitroflow bioprosthesis : is early degeneration a structural or a technical issue?
- Low target-INR anticoagulation is safe in selected aortic valve patients with the Medtronic Open Pivot mechanical prosthesis : long-term results of a propensity-matched comparison with standard anticoagulation
- Frailty as a predictor of mortality in the elderly emergency general surgery patient
- Preoperative kidney function linked to mortality and readmission outcomes at Day 90 and 30 in older emergency surgical patients
- Serum vascular cell adhesion molecule-1 predicts significant liver fibrosis in obese patients with non-alcoholic fatty liver disease
- In vivo visualisation of vessel formation in peritoneal tumour scaffolds with μCT
- Mathematical modeling of intraperitoneal drug delivery : simulation of drug distribution in a single tumor nodule
- The effect of the magnetic nanoparticle’s size dependence of the relaxation time constant on the specific loss power of magnetic nanoparticle hyperthermia
- Fibromuscular dysplasia : results of a multicentre study in Flanders