Axial propeller flaps: A proposal for update of the "Tokyo consensus on propeller flaps"
2017) JOURNAL OF PLASTIC RECONSTRUCTIVE AND AESTHETIC SURGERY. 70(6). p.857-860 Mark(
- What Surgeons Need to Know About Gender Confirmation Surgery When Providing Care for Transgender Individuals A Review
- Diagnosis of cardiac surgery-associated acute kidney injury : differential roles of creatinine, chitinase 3-like protein 1 and neutrophil gelatinase-associated lipocalin : a prospective cohort study
- In vivo visualisation of vessel formation in peritoneal tumour scaffolds with μCT
- Experimental ex-vivo validation of PMMA-based bone cements loaded with magnetic nanoparticles enabling hyperthermia of metastatic bone tumors
- Nanomedicine-based intraperitoneal therapy for the treatment of peritoneal carcinomatosis : mission possible?
- Preoperative kidney function linked to mortality and readmission outcomes at Day 90 and 30 in older emergency surgical patients
- The effect of the magnetic nanoparticle’s size dependence of the relaxation time constant on the specific loss power of magnetic nanoparticle hyperthermia
- Development of key interventions and quality indicators for the management of an adult potential donor after brain death : a RAND modified Delphi approach
- The extracellular RNA quality control (exRNAQC) study : testing and controlling pre-analytical variables of RNA sequencing on liquid biopsies