- Enuresis nocturna: a malignant symptom?
- Shock-refractory ventricular fibrillation in a patient implanted with a left ventricular assist device
- Human skin permeation of emerging mycotoxins (beauvericin and enniatins)
Human skin permeation of emerging mycotoxins (beauvericin and enniatins)
2016) JOURNAL OF EXPOSURE SCIENCE AND ENVIRONMENTAL EPIDEMIOLOGY. 26(3). p.277-287 Mark(
- A single-center comparison of 22 competing definitions of delayed graft function after kidney transplantation
- Current outcomes of the bi-directional cavopulmonary anastomosis in single ventricle patients: analysis of risk factors for morbidity and mortality, and suitability for Fontan completion
- A European multicenter study of 616 patients receiving the freedom solo stentless bioprosthesis
- Single-incision laparoscopic surgery through the umbilicus is associated with a higher incidence of trocar-site hernia than conventional laparoscopy: a meta-analysis of randomized controlled trials
- Complication rate after carotid endarterectomy comparing patch angioplasty and primary closure
- A joint mechanism of action for sacral neuromodulation for bladder and bowel dysfunction?