- Vagus nerve stimulation for refractory epilepsy
- Peroperative intravasal electrographic control of catheter tip position in access ports placed by venous cut-down technique
- Lower Abdominal Perforator to Perforator (LAP-to-P): Refinement in Reducing Morbidity in Autogenous Breast Reconstruction. Reconstructive Microsurgery.
- Redo mitral surgery using the Estech endoclamp.
- Chronic bilateral stimulation of the subthalamic nucleus (STN) in 15 patients with advanced idiopathic Parkinson's disease previously treated with unilateral internal globus pallidus (GPi) stimulation
- Wound Care
- The Chimaera Principle in the thoracodorsal artery perforator flap
Influence of preoperative combined radiochemotherapy on surgical outcome and colonic anastomotic healing: experimental study in the rat
2001) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF RADIATION ONCOLOGY BIOLOGY PHYSICS. 50(4). p.1073-1078 Mark(
- Carsin H, et al. Cultured epithelial autografts in extensive burn coverage of severely traumatized patients: a five year single-center experience with 30 patients. Burns 2000;26: 379-387
- Breast sensitivity after vertical mammaplasty