- Intestinal lengthening procedure in short bowel syndrome: a case report
- Refined anaesthesia for implantation of engineered experimental aortic valves in the pulmonary artery using a right heart bypass in sheep
- PCNA, Ki-67 and hTERT in residual benign meningiomas
- Human hepatocytes secrete soluble CD14, a process not directly influenced by HBV and HCV infection
- Cryptococcoma unresponsive to antifungal treatment in a 63-year-old non-HIV-infected male
- Anterior capsulotomy for OCD: could a unilateral right-sided procedure suffice?
- Surgery for gastrointestinal endometriosis: indications and results
- Asymptomatic congenital extradural vertebral arteriovenous fistula: treatment with electrolytically detachable coils
Endovascular repair for aorto-enteric fistula: A bridge too far or a bridge to surgery?
2006) EUROPEAN JOURNAL OF VASCULAR AND ENDOVASCULAR SURGERY. 32(1). p.27-33 Mark(
- Deep brain stimulation for refractory temporal lobe epilepsy