- Re: Successful breast reconstruction with a perforator-to-deep inferior epigastric perforator flap
- Burn care: an up-date for general practitioners.
- Local changes in cerebral energy metabolism due to brain retraction during routine neurosurgical procedures: comment
- Bilateral autogenous breast reconstruction using perforator free flaps: retrospective review of one single center
- Effects of portal vein arterialization on liver regeneration after partial hepatectomy in the rat.
- Multifocal inflammatory pseudotumor of the liver: dynamic gadolinium-enhanced, ferumoxides-enhanced, and mangafodipir trisodium-enhanced MR imaging findings.
- Tolerance of the porcine pancreas to warm and cold ischemia: Comparison between University of Wisconsin and histidine-tryptophan-ketoglutarate solution.
Diagnosis of myocardial perforation by a Greenfield filter made by transesophageal echocardiography
2002) JOURNAL OF THE AMERICAN SOCIETY OF ECHOCARDIOGRAPHY. 15(4). p.374-375 Mark(
- Assessment of response to preoperative chemotherapy in patients with stage II and III breast cancer: the value of MRI
- ALG versus OKT3 for treatment of steroid-resistant rejection in renal transplantation: Ten-year follow-up results of a randomized trial.