- ALG versus OKT3 for treatment of steroid-resistant rejection in renal transplantation: Ten-year follow-up results of a randomized trial.
- Are reduced tacrolimus dosages needed in the early postoperative period following living donor liver transplantation in adults?
- Biliary complications of large Echinococcus granulosus cysts: Report of 2 cases and review of the literature
- Contour abnormalities of the abdomen after transverse rectus Abdominis muscle flap breast reconstruction: a multifactorial analysis: discussion
- Brain operations guided by real-time two-dimensional ultrasound: New possibilities as a result of improved image quality - Comments
- The sensate free Deep Inferior Epigastric Perforator (D.I.E.P) flap for delayed breast reconstruction
Quality of life assessment in radionuclide therapy: a feasibility study of the EORTC QLQ-C30 questionnaire in palliative I-131-lipiodol therapy.
2002) EUROPEAN JOURNAL OF NUCLEAR MEDICINE AND MOLECULAR IMAGING. 29 (10. p.1374-1379 Mark(
- Short-term and long-term neurocognitive outcome in on-pump versus off-pump CABG.
- Omnicarbon (TM) 21 mm aortic valve prosthesis: In vitro hydrodynamic and echo-doppler study.
Leakage assessment in adjustable laparoscopic gastric banding: radiography versus 99mTc-pertechnetate scintigraphy
2002) EUROPEAN JOURNAL OF NUCLEAR MEDICINE AND MOLECULAR IMAGING. 29(9). p.1128-1131 Mark(