- Evaluation of different paediatric venous cannulae using gravity drainage and VAVD: an in vitro study.
- A conservative approach for deep dermal burn wounds using polarised-light therapy.
Combining iodine-131 Lipiodol therapy with low-dose cisplatin as a radiosensitiser: preliminary results in hepatocellular carcinoma
2002) EUROPEAN JOURNAL OF NUCLEAR MEDICINE AND MOLECULAR IMAGING. 29(7). p.928-932 Mark(
- Bronchial rupture after direct chest trauma in a child
- The anti-tumoral activity of neoadjuvant intra-arterial I-131-lipiodol treatment for hepatocellular carcinoma: A pilot study.
- Hyperthermic intraperitoneal chemoperfusion in the treatment of locally advanced intra-abdominal cancer (Br J Surg 2000; 87: 1006-15): reply
- Vagus nerve stimulation for refractory epilepsy
- Perforator flaps in lower extremity reconstruction: Coverage of extensive defects writh a large split lower abdominal perforator flap
- Splenectomy and liver transplantation
- Silicones in the rehabilitation of burns: a review and overview