- Neurosurgery in Belgium
PTA and stenting after previous aorto-iliac endartectomy.
2001) EUROPEAN JOURNAL OF VASCULAR AND ENDOVASCULAR SURGERY. 22(2). p.130-133 Mark(
- The Use of Laser Doppler Imaging in Measuring Wound-Healing Progress.
- Multicenter experience with the remote access perfusion (RAP) catheter.
- The mechanism of action of vagus nerve stimulation for refractory epilepsy: the current status
- Vagus nerve stimulation for refractory epilepsy
- Peroperative intravasal electrographic control of catheter tip position in access ports placed by venous cut-down technique
- Lower Abdominal Perforator to Perforator (LAP-to-P): Refinement in Reducing Morbidity in Autogenous Breast Reconstruction. Reconstructive Microsurgery.
- Chronic bilateral stimulation of the subthalamic nucleus (STN) in 15 patients with advanced idiopathic Parkinson's disease previously treated with unilateral internal globus pallidus (GPi) stimulation
Influence of preoperative combined radiochemotherapy on surgical outcome and colonic anastomotic healing: experimental study in the rat
2001) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF RADIATION ONCOLOGY BIOLOGY PHYSICS. 50(4). p.1073-1078 Mark(