- Confocal laser-scanning microscopy with focus on ECM deposition and cell polarization of in vivo-formed heterotopic liver neo-tissue after matrix-based hepatocyte transplantation
- Antegrade revascularization for chronic mesenteric ischaemia
- Autologous Blood Platelet Gel as a Potential Supportive Matrix in Lipofilling Procedures
- Sequential off-pump coronary artery bypass and liver transplantation
Free MEAP and SGAP flap breast reconstruction after abdominal/gluteal liposuction
2006) JOURNAL OF PLASTIC RECONSTRUCTIVE AND AESTHETIC SURGERY. 59(10). p.1031-1036 Mark(
- Readily available porcine aortic valve matrices for use in tissue valve engineering: is cryopreservation an option?
- Ultrasound evaluation of perforator vessels
- Comparison of postural control in unilateral stance between healthy controls and lumbar discectomy patients with and without pain
- Can autologous thrombin with a rest fraction of ethanol be used safely for activation of concentrated autologous platelets applied on nerves?
- Postoperative results after desflurane or sevoflurane combined with remifentanil in morbidly obese patients