- Bilateral autogenous breast reconstruction using perforator free flaps: retrospective review of one single center
- Effects of off-pump coronary surgery on the mechanics of the respiratory system, lung, and chest wall: Comparison with extracorporeal circulation.
- Long-term amygdalohippocampal stimulation for refractory temporal lobe epilepsy.
- Phosphorylcholine coating offers natural platelet preservation during cardiopulmonary bypass.
- Effects of portal vein arterialization on liver regeneration after partial hepatectomy in the rat.
- Multifocal inflammatory pseudotumor of the liver: dynamic gadolinium-enhanced, ferumoxides-enhanced, and mangafodipir trisodium-enhanced MR imaging findings.
- Are reduced tacrolimus dosages needed in the early postoperative period following living donor liver transplantation in adults?
- Tolerance of the porcine pancreas to warm and cold ischemia: Comparison between University of Wisconsin and histidine-tryptophan-ketoglutarate solution.
Diagnosis of myocardial perforation by a Greenfield filter made by transesophageal echocardiography
2002) JOURNAL OF THE AMERICAN SOCIETY OF ECHOCARDIOGRAPHY. 15(4). p.374-375 Mark(
- Assessment of response to preoperative chemotherapy in patients with stage II and III breast cancer: the value of MRI