- Post-mortem reperfusion of a pig: a first step to a new surgical training model?
- Longitudinal progress of overall intelligibility, voice, resonance, articulation and oromyofunctional behavior during the first 21 months after Belgian facial transplantation
- Comparison of different equations to assess glomerular filtration in critically ill patients
- Subarachnoidal-pleural fistula (SAPF) as an unusual cause of persistent pleural effusion. Beta-trace protein as a marker for SAPF. Case report and review of the literature.
Complex facial reconstruction by vascularized composite allotransplantation: the first Belgian case
2015) JOURNAL OF PLASTIC RECONSTRUCTIVE AND AESTHETIC SURGERY. 68(3). p.362-371 Mark(
- Bipolar electrograms characteristics at the left atrial-pulmonary vein junction: toward a new algorithm for automated verification of pulmonary vein isolation
- 18F-fluoromethylcholine (FCho), 18F-fluoroethyltyrosine (FET), and 18F-fluorodeoxyglucose (FDG) for the discrimination between high-grade glioma and radiation necrosis in rats: a PET study
- Evaluation of a new skin closure device in surgical incisions associated with breast procedures
- Modeling the mass transport in a tumor nodule during intraperitoneal chemotherapy
- De impact van communicatie tussen zorgverstrekkers op de kwaliteit van patiëntenzorg