- Farmacotherapeutische actualiteit: nieuwe geneesmiddelen, terugtrekkingen en wijzigingen in voorschrijfmodaliteiten in de periode januari-februari 2014
The impact of chronic benzodiazepine use on cognitive evolution in nursing home residents
2015) HUMAN PSYCHOPHARMACOLOGY-CLINICAL AND EXPERIMENTAL. 30(2). p.85-93 Mark(
- Awareness of dementia by family carers of nursing home residents dying with dementia: a post-death study
- Quality indicators for palliative care services: mixed-method study testing for face validity, feasibility, discriminative power and usefulness
- Medication discrepancies in older patients admitted to non-geriatric wards: an exploratory study
- Possible pathogenic mechanism of propofol infusion syndrome involves coenzyme Q
- MR pulse wave velocity increases with age faster in the thoracic aorta than in the abdominal aorta
- Do level and variability of systolic blood pressure predict arterial properties or vice versa?
- Review of guidelines on primary prevention of cardiovascular disease with aspirin: how much evidence is needed to turn a tanker?
- Rectal and sublingual administration of tacrolimus: a single-dose pharmacokinetic study in healthy volunteers