Radiation-induced damage to normal tissues after radiotherapy in patients treated for gynecologic tumors: Association with single nucleotide polymorphisms in XRCC1, XRCC3, and OGG1 genes and in vitro chromosomal radiosensitivity in lymphocytes
2005) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF RADIATION ONCOLOGY BIOLOGY PHYSICS. 62(4). p.1140-1149 Mark(
- Microsatellite polymorphisms in DNA repair genes XRCC1, XRCC3 and XRCC5 in patients with gynecological tumors: Association with late clinical radiosensitivity and cancer incidence
- Chromosomal radio sensitivity of breast cancer with a CHEK2 mutation
- In vivo evaluation and dosimetry of I-123-2-iodo-D-phenylalanine, a new potential tumor-specific tracer for SPECT in an R1M rhabdomyrosarcoma athymic mouse model
- Technical note: the design of a stereotactic frame for direct MRI-anatomical correlation of the brachial plexus
- Calcification as an indicator of osteoinductive capacity of biomaterials in osteoblastic cell cultures
- The hTERT protein as a marker for malignancy in meningiomas
- The anatomy of the neural arch of the lumbar spine, with refereences to spondylolysis, spondylolisthesis and degenerative spondylolisthesis
- Pulsatile tinnitus and the intrameatal vascular loop: Why do we not hear our carotids?
Optimised tracer-dependent dosage cards to obtain weight-independent effective doses
2005) EUROPEAN JOURNAL OF NUCLEAR MEDICINE AND MOLECULAR IMAGING. 32(5). p.581-588 Mark(
- Phenylbutyrate up-regulates the adrenoleukodystrophy-related gene as a nonclassical peroxisome proliferator
Osteopontin and bone metabolism: a histology and scintigraphy study in rats
2005) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF ORAL AND MAXILLOFACIAL SURGERY. 34(7). p.794-799 Mark(
- Investigation of geometrical and scoring grid resolution for Monte Carlo dose calculations for IMRT
- The effect of geometrical and scoring voxel dimensions on accuracy and efficacy of Monte Carlo dose calculations for IMRT
- Immunohistochemical detection of interleukin-8 in human post-mortem skin for wound age determination
- Preparation and evaluation of iodegradable composite scaffolds for bone tissue engineering. (Lect. by T.Gorski)
- Porous composite scaffolds made of injectable, biodegradable polyesters and ceramics.(Poster by T.Gorski)
- IMRT dose distributions for ethmoid sinus cancer calculated by five different treatment planning systems
- Spatial organization and isotubulin composition of microtubules in epidermal tendon cells of Artemia franciscana
- Patient dosimetry in radionuclide therapy: the whys and the wherefores
- Encapsulation of osteoblast seeded microcarriers into injectable, photopolymerizable three-dimensional scaffolds based on D,L-lactide and epsilon-caprolactone
- Timing of aortic valve replacement in elderly patients with symptomatic aortic valve disease using outpatient clinical parameters
- Ki-67 and telomerase activity in human brain tumours
- Telomerase activity in brain tumours
Comparison of the real-life radiation burden to relatives of patients treated with I-131-Lipiodol or Re-188-HDD/Lipiodol
2004) EUROPEAN JOURNAL OF NUCLEAR MEDICINE AND MOLECULAR IMAGING. 31(suppl. 2). p.S234-S234 Mark(
- Telomerase activity in brain tumours
- Isolation, proliferation and differentiation of osteoblastic cells to study cell/biomaterial interactions: comparison of different isolation techniques and source
- Chromosomal radiosensitivity in secondary-progressive multiple sclerosis patients
- Chromosomal aberrations and in vitro radiosensitivity: intra-individual versus inter-individual variability
Patient doses in gamma-intracoronary radiotherapy: The radiation burden assessment study
2004) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF RADIATION ONCOLOGY BIOLOGY PHYSICS. 60(2). p.678-685 Mark(
- Phosphatidylserine exposure during early primary necrosis (oncosis) in JB6 cells as evidenced by immunogold labeling technique
- Regulation of apoptosis and survival in the granulosa explant system / Sylvie Mussche.
- Proliferation index and telomerase activity in brain tumours
- Polymers for surface modification of biomaterials
- Ki-67 and hTERT in meningiomas
- DOSSCORE: An accelerated DOSXYZnrc code with an efficient stepping algorithm and scoring grid
- High frequency steady stae VEPs increase migraine sensitivity - comparison of checker board stimulation at 7.5 Hz and 3.1 Hz
Histologic analysis of pulpal revascularization of autotransplanted immature teeth after removal of the original pulp tissue
2004) AMERICAN JOURNAL OF ORTHODONTICS AND DENTOFACIAL ORTHOPEDICS. 125(1). p.93-99 Mark(
- Gap junctional communication and connexin43 expression in relation to apoptotic cell death and survival of granulosa cells
- More than one way to die: methods to determine TNF-induced apoptosis and necrosis
- DOSSCORE: an accelerated DOSXYZnrc code with an efficient stepping algorithm and scoring grid
- MCDE: a new Monte Carlo dose engine for IMRT
- The use of EBV-transformed cell lines of breast cancer patients to measure chromosomal radiosensitivity
- Human mevalonate pyrophosphate decarboxylase is localized in the cytosol
- Dibutyrylchitin as a raw material for new bioactive textile dressing materials: results of European project CHITOMED
Development, pharmaceutical validation and radioprotection properties of a new concept of 188W/188Re generator
2004) EUROPEAN JOURNAL OF NUCLEAR MEDICINE AND MOLECULAR IMAGING. 31(suppl. 2). p.S386-S386 Mark(
- 289) Polyester composite scaffolds and their use in bone tissue engineering
- Screening for supra-additive effects of cytotoxic drugs and gamma irradiation in an in vitro model for hepatocellular carcinoma
- Radiolabeling, biodistribution, and dosimetry of I-123-mAb 14C5: A new mAb for radioimmunodetection of tumor growth and metastasis in vivo
- Heeft het zin pezen te rekken?
- Late-onset neuropathy and leukodystrophy revealing a peroxisomal biogenesis defect in two girls
- Primary resected meningiomas: relapses and proliferation markers
- Can recurrence of meningiomas be predicted?
- Chromosomal radiosensitivity in BRCA1 and BRCA2 mutation carriers
- Proliferative effect of green light emitting diode irradiation on chicken fibroblasts in hyperglycaemic circumstances: A preliminary in vitro study
- The conference of the European Working Group on Cell Proliferation
- Biodegradable and bioactive polyester composite scaffolds and their use in bone tissue engineering
- Biodegradable and bioactive polyester based scaffolds and their use in bone tissue engineering
Are genetic polymorphisms in OGG1, XRCC1 and XRCC3 genes predictive for the DNA strand break repair phenotype and genotoxicity in workers exposed to low dose ionising radiations?
2004) MUTATION RESEARCH-FUNDAMENTAL AND MOLECULAR MECHANISMS OF MUTAGENESIS. 556(1-2). p.169-181 Mark(
- About the variability of the shape of the glenoid cavity
- Reply to "Anatomy of renal arterial supply"
- Incorporation of biological imaging voxel intensity information into the IMRT optimization algorithm
- Bone regeneration scaffolds prepared from crosslinkable biodegradable polymers
- Telomerases in human brain tumours in vivo and in vitro
- The hTERT-protein and Ki-67 labelling index in recurrent and non-recurrent meningiomas
- Medication-overuse headache in cluster headache patients
- Phosphomevalonate kinase is a cytosolic protein in humans
- Mevalonate kinase is a cytosolic enzyme in humans
- Phagocytosis of necrotic cells by macrophages is phosphatidylserine dependent and does not induce inflammatory cytokine production
- Biologic dosimetry of Re-188-HDD/lipiodol versus I-131-lipiodol therapy in patients with hepatocellular carcinoma
- Thromboembolic events after aortic valve replacement in elderly patients with a Carpentier-Edwards perimount pericardial bioprosthesis
- Importance of receptor density in alpha radioimmunotherapy in B cell malignancies: an in-vitro study
- The use of IL-2 cultures to measure chromosomal radiosensitivity in breast cancer patients
- Biodistribution and dosimetry of Tc-99m-depreotide (P829) in patients suffering from breast carcinoma
Painful isolated Horner's syndrome caused by pontine ischaemia
2004) GRAEFES ARCHIVE FOR CLINICAL AND EXPERIMENTAL OPHTHALMOLOGY. 242(2). p.181-183 Mark(
- Alpha-immunotherapy compared to external gamma irradiation, cold antibody and chemotherapy in B-CLL in vitro: Correlation with clinical chemotherapy sensitivity
- Cytotoxicity of gamma versus alpha radiation in lymphoid cell lines with defects in the TNF receptor family mediated and NF-kappa B related apoptotic and anti-apoptotic pathways
- Porous hydrogel matrices for soft tissue repair (Lecture)
- The value of radiochromic film dosimetry around air cavities: experimental results and Monte Carlo simulations
- The necessity of a divergent initial electron beam in the Monte-Carlo model of a linear accelerator
- Increased fibroblast proliferation induced by light emitting diode and low power laser irradiation
- Simultaneous occurrence of a thyromediastinal muscle, a truncus bicaroticobrachialis, and a left superior vena cava
- The value of radiochromic film dosimetry around air cavities: experimental results and Monte Carlo simulations
- Antibiotic administration in an animal model of chronic peritoneal dialysate exposure
- Immunohistochemical demonstration of the amphetamine derivatives 3,4-methylenedioxymethamphetamine (MDMA) and 3,4-methylenedioxyamphetamine (MDA) in human post-mortem brain tissues and the pituitary gland
- Use of a calcium phosphate matrix as a temporary cast for bony defect repair: a pilot study
Intra- and inter-laboratory variation in the scoring of micronuclei and nucleoplasmic bridges in binucleated human lymphocytes. Results of an international slide-scoring exercise by the HUMN project.
2003) MUTATION RESEARCH-GENETIC TOXICOLOGY AND ENVIRONMENTAL MUTAGENESIS. 534(1-2). p.45-64 Mark(
- Role of age, gender and association of CABG on long-term results after aortic valve replacement with a Carpentier-Edwards bioprosthesis in the elderly
- Hoe doseer ik mijn therapie?: het cockpitmodel
- Evolution of the brain tumour spheroid model: transcending current model limitations
- Cold and alpha-conjugated anti-CD20 induce different in vitro apoptosis reponses in B-chronic lymphocytic leukaemia (B-CLL)and splenic lymphoma with villous lymphocytes (SLVL)
- Modified peroxisomes in primary hepatocyte cultures.
- Peroxisome mosaics
- Effect of smoking habit on the frequency of micronuclei in human lymphocytes: results from the Human MicroNucleus project
- Peroxisome mosaics revisited: follow-up of 10 patients
In vitro evaluation of Bi-213-rituximab versus external gamma irradiation for the treatment of B-CLL patients: relative biological efficacy with respect to apoptosis induction and chromosomal damage
2003) EUROPEAN JOURNAL OF NUCLEAR MEDICINE AND MOLECULAR IMAGING. 30(10). p.1357-1364 Mark(
- Mechanisms of internalization of apoptotic and necrotic L929 cells by a macrophage cell line studied by electron microscopy
- Human peroxisomal disorders
- Imaging of mild traumatic brain injury using 57Co and 99mTc HMPAO SPECT as compared to other diagnostic procedures
- Calciumsignaaltransductie in en tussen astrocyten en endotheelcellen
- Proliferation of chicken fibroblasts induced by light emitting diodes: A comparative trial for different wavelengths
- Locoregionale I-131 lipiodol therapie bij de behandeling van het hepatocellulair carcinoom
- Intra-arterial radionuclide therapy for liver tumours: effect of selectivity of catheterization and 131I-lipiodol delivery on tumour uptake and response
Patient dosimetry for I-131-lipiodol therapy
2003) EUROPEAN JOURNAL OF NUCLEAR MEDICINE AND MOLECULAR IMAGING. 30(4). p.554-561 Mark(
- Dose reduction in patients undergoing chest imaging: Digital amorphous silicon flat-panel detector radiography versus conventional film-screen radiography and phosphor-based computed radiography
- Peroxisome mosaics in patients: modulation of gene expression?
- In vitro evaluation of Bi-213-rituximab versus external gamma irradiation for the treatment of B-CLL patients: Relative biological efficacy with respect to apoptosis induction and chromosomal damage by the micronucleus assay
- Introduction of scoregrids into a Monte-Carlo based treatment planning system
- Immunohistochemical demonstration of the amphetamine derivatives 3,4-methylenedioxymethamphetamine (MDMA) and 3,4-methylenedioxyamphetamine (MDA) in human post-mortem tissues
- Peroxisomes during development and in distinct cell types
- Monte Carlo model of the Elekta SLiplus accelerator: validation of a new MLC component module in BEAM for a 6 MV beam
- Biodistribution and dosimetry study of I-123-rh-annexin V in mice and humans
- Differential organ involvement in peroxisomal disorders
- Toepassingen van de radionuclidentherapie: radiofarmaca, werkingsmechanismen en stralingsbescherming
Patient dosimetry for 131I-MIBG therapy for neuroendocrine tumors based on 123I-MIBG scans.
2002) EUROPEAN JOURNAL OF NUCLEAR MEDICINE AND MOLECULAR IMAGING. 29 (12. p.1581-1587 Mark(
- Interphase death in human peripheral blood lymphocytes after moderate and high doses of low and high LET radiation: an electron microscopic approach
- Underdosage of the upper-airway mucosa for small fields as used in intensity-modulated radiation therapy: A comparison between radiochromic film measurements, Monte Carlo simulations, and collapsed cone convolution calculations.
- Micronucleus assay reveals no radiation effects among nuclear power plant workers.
Yolk platelets in artemia embryos: are they really storage sites of immature mitochondria?
2002) COMPARATIVE BIOCHEMISTRY AND PHYSIOLOGY B-BIOCHEMISTRY & MOLECULAR BIOLOGY. 132(2). p.491-503 Mark(
- Artemia morphology and structure.
- Evaluation of tRNA intergenic length polymorphism (tDNA-PCR) for the differentiation of the members of the Burkholderia cepacia complex.
- Dose distributions for Y-90 intravascular brachytherapy sources used with balloon catheters.
- Parameter dependence of the MCNP electron transport in determining dose distributions.
- Chromosomal radiosensitivity study of temporary nuclear workers and the support of the adaptive response induced by occupational exposure.
- Assessment of genotoxic effects related to chronic low level exposure to ionizing radiation using biomarkers for DNA damage and repair
- Induction and disappearance of G2 chromatid breaks in lymphocytes after low doses of low-LET gamma-rays and high-LET fast neutrons.
- Response to Dr. Janicki's letter to the editor [Med. Phys. 29, 260 (2002)].
- Patient dose reduction with a digital amorphous silicon flat panel detector compared to conventional screen-film and phosphor-based computed radiography systems in chest imaging
- Alpha-immunotherapy compared to gamma-radiation, cold antibody, and chemotherapy in B-CLL in vitro: Correlation with clinical chemosensitivity
- Evaluation of pegylated polymethacrylates as coronary stent coating (Poster by G. Snellings)
- Patient-specific Monte Carlo calculation of the effective dose in pediatric interventional cardiology
- Annexin V expression in apoptotic peripheral blood lymphocytes: an electron microscopic evaluation
- The G2 chromosomal radiosensitivity assay.
- Is the root entry/exit zone important in microvascular compression syndromes?
- Modulation of the peroxisomal gene expression pattern by de hydroepiandrosterone and vitamin D: therapeutic implications.
- A PEX6-defective peroxisomal biogenesis disorder with severe phenotype in an infant, versus mild phenotype resembling Usher syndrome in the affected parents.
- Chromosomal radiosensitivity in breast cancer patients with a known or putative genetic predisposition
- Hepatocyte polarity and the peroxisomal compartment: a comparative study.
- Novel hydrogels based on methacrylate-modified agarose
- Does infrared light emitting diodes have a stimulatory effect on Wound healing? from an in vitro trial to a patient treatment
- Effect of flavonoids on cancer cell invasiveness
- ISOLATED HORNER'S SYNDROME CAUSED BY PONTINE ISCHEMIA.
- Hydrogels based on Agarose/Gelatin blends (Poster by I. De Paepe)
- Digital amorphous silicon flat-panel detector vs screen-film and storage phosphor systems in chest imaging: Comparison of the entrance skin dose
- Absorbed dose to water based dosimetry versus air kerma based dosimetry for high-energy photon beams: an experimental study.
- Towards a standardization of biological dosimetry by cytogenetics.
- The micronucleus and G(2)-phase assays for human blood lymphocytes as biomarkers of individual sensitivity to ionizing radiation: Limitations imposed by intraindividual variability.
Thyroid uptake and radiation dose after (131)I-lipiodol treatment: is thyroid blocking by potassium iodide necessary?
2002) EUROPEAN JOURNAL OF NUCLEAR MEDICINE AND MOLECULAR IMAGING. 29(10). p.1311-1316 Mark(
- Thyroidal uptake and radiation dose after repetitive I-131-MIBG treatments: Influence of potassium iodide for thyroid blocking.
- The effects of heparin administration in an animal model of chronic peritoneal dialysate exposure
- Reproductive biology of Artemia.
- The neuronal environment. Brain homeostasis in health and disease
- Thrombo-embolic events after aortic valve replacement with a bioprosthesis: carotid origin or valve related?
- Effects of L-proline on phase I and phase II xenobiotic biotransformation capacities of rat and human hepatocytes in long-term collagen gel cultures.
Telomerase activity and expression of telomerase reverse transcriptase correlated with cell proliferation in meningiomas and malignant brain tumors in vivo.
2001) VIRCHOWS ARCHIV-AN INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF PATHOLOGY. 439(2). p.176-184 Mark(
- A critical discussion of the 2nd intercomparison on electron paramagnetic resonance dosimetry with tooth enamel.
- Determinants of survival after aortic valve replacement as treatment for symptomatic aortic valve disease in the elderly.
- Biodistribution and dosimetry of Tc-99m-RP527, a gastrin-releasing peptide (GRP) agonist for the visualization of GRP receptor-expressing malignancies
- Aortaklepvervanging bij ouderen met symptomatisch aortakleplijden: bepalende factoren voor de overleving
- Self-absorption correction for (32)p, (198) Au and Re-118 stents: Dose point kernel calculations versus Monte Carlo.
- On the accuracy of monomer/polymer gel dosimetry in the proximity of a high-dose-rate Ir-192 source
- 131I-Lipiodol therapy: influence of potassiumiodide on thyroidal uptake and dose
- Hydrogels based on agarose and Agarose/Gelatin blends (Lecture by I. De Paepe)
- The mechanism of action of vagus nerve stimulation for refractory epilepsy: the current status
- Experimental p(wall) and p(cel) correction factors for ionization chambers in low-energy clinical proton bearras.
- HUman MicroNucleus Project: International database comparison for results with the cytokinesis-block micronucleus assay in human lymphocytes: I. Effect of laboratory protocol, scoring criteria, and host factors on the frequency of micronuclei.
- A higher micronucleus yield in B- versus T-cells after low-dose gamma-irradiation is not linked with defective Ku86 protein.
- Therapeutic ultrasound: Temperature increase at different depths by different modes in a human cadaver.
- Translocation frequencies measured in patients one year after radioactive iodine therapy for thyrotoxicosis.
- Contribution of progesterone, follicle stimulating hormone and glucocorticoids in survival of serum-free cultured granulosa cell explants.
- Dosimetry of 192Ir sources used for endovascular brachytherapy
- Comparison of in vitro apoptosis induction by alpha-irradiation versus gamma-irradiation in B-CLL
- 188-Re-lipiodol: Prediction of the patient dose based on 131-I-lipiodol bi-planar scanning and Monte-Carlo simulation
- Dosimetry from organ to cellular dimensions.
- Patient dosimetry after I-131-MIBG therapy for neuroblastoma and carcinoid tumours.
- Mitochondrial transmembrane potential changes support the concept of mitochondrial heterogeneity during apoptosis
- Astrocyte-endothelial cell calcium signals conveyed by two signalling pathways
- Ultrastructural localization of cytochrome c in apoptosis demonstrates mitochondrial heterogeneity.
- Influence of aging on the synthesis and morphology of the aggrecans synthesized by differentiated human articular chondrocytes
- Posttranslationally modified tubulins and microtubule organization in hemocytes of the brine shrimp, Artemia franciscana.
- A novel disorder caused by defective biosynthesis of N-linked oligosaccharides due to glucosidase I deficiency.
- Influence of cannabinoids on the delayed rectifier in vascular smooth muscle cells
- Autologous spheroid culture: a screening tool for human brain tumour invasion.
- Copper induces apoptosis in Aedes C6/36 cells
- Eén jaar nieuw curriculum geneeskunde en tandheelkunde in Gent: wat ging goed, wat minder goed en waarom?
- Selected bacterial strains protect Artemia spp. from the pathogenic effects of Vibrio proteolyticus CW8T2.
- Biodistribution and dosimetry of [I-123]iodo-PK 11195: a potential agent for SPET imaging of the peripheral benzodiazepine receptor
- Atypical Refsum disease with pipecolic acidemia and abnormal catalase distribution.
- Inverse expression of peroxisomes and connexin-43 in the granulosa cells of the quail follicle.
Hepatic peroxisomes in isolated hyperpipecolic acidaemia: evidence supporting its classification as a single peroxisomal enzyme deficiency.
2000) VIRCHOWS ARCHIV-AN INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF PATHOLOGY. 436(5). p.459-465 Mark(
- Correlation of patient skin doses in cardiac interventional radiology with dose-area product.
- Adaptive response in patients treated with 131I.
- Verification of the absorbed dose values determined with plane parallel ionization chambers in therapeutic electron beams using ferrous sulphate dosimetry.
- Biomonitoring of radiation workers in Belgium: results of large scale cytogenetic studies using the micronucleus-centromere assay
- Structural and rheological properties of methacrylamide modified gelatin hydrogels.
- Cytogenetic monitoring of hospital workers occupationally exposed to ionizing radiation using the micronucleus centromere assay
- Co-57-EDTA renal imaging in rats.
- Localization of ATP, ADP and AMP hydrolysing enzyme activities as a tool to assess hepatocyte polarity
- Effects of extracellular matrix on the expression of peroxisomes in primary rat hepatocyte cultures
- Verification of absolute dose rates for intravascular brachytherapy beta sources.
- Analysis of chromosome loss and chromosome segregation in cytokinesis-blocked human lymphocytes: non-disjunction is the prevalent mistake in chromosome segregation produced by low dose exposure to ionizing radiation.
- In vitro apoptosegevoeligheid van B-cel chronische lymfatische leukemie-lymfocyten en hun moleculair-biologische kenmerken
- An organotypical in vitro model for vascular tissue remodelling and its application to study radiation effects.
- First and second messenger role of calcium - Survival versus apoptosis in serum-free cultured granulosa explants
- A novel disorder in a newborn caused by defective biosynthesis of N-linked oligosaccharides due to glucosidase I deficiency
- Effect of extracellular matrix composition on the expression of glutathione S-transferase isoenzymes in organotypical hepatocyte cultures.
- Biodistribution and dosimetry of (iodine-123)-iodomethyl-N,N-diethyltamoxifen, an (anti)oestrogen receptor radioligand.
- Cytogenetische studies bij patiënten behandeld met 131I-Nal voor schildklieraandoeningen of 131I-MIBG voor neuroblastoma
- Dose measurements compared with Monte Carlo simulations of narrow 6 MV multileaf collimator shaped photon beams.
- Estimation of risk based on biological dosimetry for patients treated with radioiodine.
- Absorbed dose beam quality correction factors k(Q) for the NE2571 chamber in a 5 MV and a 10 MV photon beam.
- Screening for invasion of the individual human brain tumour in an autologous confrontation system in vitro.
Behaviour of gliomas in vitro versus histopathological grading.
1999) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF DEVELOPMENTAL NEUROSCIENCE. 17(5-6). p.541-546 Mark(
- Status report from Belgium: Analysis of the TRS-381 code of practice - verification of the absorbed dose values determined with plane-parallel ionisation chambers in therapeutic electron beams using ferrous sulphate dosimetry.
- A stereotaxic atlas of the forebrain of the bank vole (Clethrionomys glareolus).
- Effect of epidermal growth factor in collagen gel cultures of rat hepatocytes.
- Vergelijkende studie van de opvattingen omtrent oorzaken, ziektemechanismen en therapieën van pest op basis van de pesttraktaten van de medische faculteit te Parijs (1348-1349), van Joannes de Vesalia (na 1445), en van Thomas Montanus (1669)
- The life span of the BD-PND bubble detector.
- 57Co-ETDA renal imaging in rats.
- Influence of anandamide and methanandamide on K+ currents in freshly dissociated vascular smooth muscle cells
- Summary for EDHF
- Monte Carlo calculations of dose distributions around P-32 and (198)AU stents for intravascular brachytherapy.
- Inter-laboratory comparison of cytogenetic endpoints for the biomonitoring of radiological workers.
- Beneficial effect of serotonin 5-HT2-receptor antagonism on renal blood flow autoregulation in cyclosporin-treated rats.
- Monte Carlo modelling of radiotherapy kV x-ray units.
- A multidisciplinary approach to the healing of cranial and residual maxillary cleft defects by means of allogenous demineralized osseous implants and polylactic acid casts in dogs.
- Diagnosis and follow-up of a case of peroxisomal disorder with peroxisomal mosaicism.
- Influence of polysulfated polysaccharides on aggrecans synthesized by differentiated human articular chondrocytes.
- The effect of caspase-inhibitors on radiation induced apoptosis in human peripheral blood lymphocytes: an electron microscopic approach
A cytogenetic study of nuclear power plant workers using the micronucleus-centromere assay.
1999) MUTATION RESEARCH-GENETIC TOXICOLOGY AND ENVIRONMENTAL MUTAGENESIS. 445(1). p.105-111 Mark(
- EDHF-mediated responses of vascular smooth muscle cells
- Apoptosis induced by γ irradiation in peripheral blood mononuclear cells is not mediated by cytochrome-c release and only partially involves caspase-3-like proteases
- Changes in peripheral blood lymphocyte subsets in patients undergoing radiotherapy.
- Granulosa explants in serum-free culture: progesterone as an autocrine survival factor
- Heterogeneity of calcium responses to mechanical and chemical stimulation of rat brain capillary endothelial cells in culture
- Histamine relaxes isolated human subcutaneous resistance arteries through stimulation of H1- and H2- receptors
- Apoptosis induced by fast neutrons versus Co-60 gamma-rays in human peripheral blood lymphocytes.
Cathepsin B-mediated activation of the proinflammatory caspase-11
1998) BIOCHEMICAL AND BIOPHYSICAL RESEARCH COMMUNICATIONS. 251(1). p.379-387 Mark(
- In water calibration of PDR 192Ir brachytherapy sources with an NE2571 ionization chamber
- Inductie van micronuclei apoptose in natural killer cellen in vergelijking met T lymfocyten na γ-bestraling
- Klinische Anatomie en Embryologie aan de RU Gent. Gezond Onderwijs-8
- Inositol trisphosphate-dependent calcium signaling and gap junctional coupling in and between astrocytes and endothelial cells in co-culture
- ATP-dependent astrocyte-endothelial calcium signalling following single astrocyte trauma
- Apoptotic granulosa cells have moderately increased intracellular free calcium during phosphatidylserine exposure and a normal resting calcium level during DNA fragmentation.
- Chondrodysplasia punctata with multiple congenital anomalies: a new syndrome?
- Defective peroxisome biogenesis with a neuromuscular disorder resembling Werdnig-Hoffmann disease.
- Alterations of hepatic peroxisomes in tyrosinaemia type I: Return to fetal type?
- Characterization of y-tubulin in Artemia: isoform composition and spatial distribution in polarized cells of the larval epidermis
- Intercellular Ca2+ signaling between glial and endothelial cells
- Diagnostic Value of 3 brands of dental X-ray film in an in vitro bitewing set-up.