- Influence of aging on the synthesis and morphology of the aggrecans synthesized by differentiated human articular chondrocytes
- Posttranslationally modified tubulins and microtubule organization in hemocytes of the brine shrimp, Artemia franciscana.
- A novel disorder caused by defective biosynthesis of N-linked oligosaccharides due to glucosidase I deficiency.
- Copper induces apoptosis in Aedes C6/36 cells
Hepatic peroxisomes in isolated hyperpipecolic acidaemia: evidence supporting its classification as a single peroxisomal enzyme deficiency.
2000) VIRCHOWS ARCHIV-AN INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF PATHOLOGY. 436(5). p.459-465 Mark(
- Correlation of patient skin doses in cardiac interventional radiology with dose-area product.
- Atypical Refsum disease with pipecolic acidemia and abnormal catalase distribution.
- Inverse expression of peroxisomes and connexin-43 in the granulosa cells of the quail follicle.
- Biodistribution and dosimetry of [I-123]iodo-PK 11195: a potential agent for SPET imaging of the peripheral benzodiazepine receptor
- Selected bacterial strains protect Artemia spp. from the pathogenic effects of Vibrio proteolyticus CW8T2.
- Adaptive response in patients treated with 131I.
- Verification of the absorbed dose values determined with plane parallel ionization chambers in therapeutic electron beams using ferrous sulphate dosimetry.
- Eén jaar nieuw curriculum geneeskunde en tandheelkunde in Gent: wat ging goed, wat minder goed en waarom?
- Structural and rheological properties of methacrylamide modified gelatin hydrogels.
- Co-57-EDTA renal imaging in rats.
- Localization of ATP, ADP and AMP hydrolysing enzyme activities as a tool to assess hepatocyte polarity
- Cytogenetic monitoring of hospital workers occupationally exposed to ionizing radiation using the micronucleus centromere assay
- Biomonitoring of radiation workers in Belgium: results of large scale cytogenetic studies using the micronucleus-centromere assay
- Effects of extracellular matrix on the expression of peroxisomes in primary rat hepatocyte cultures
- Verification of absolute dose rates for intravascular brachytherapy beta sources.
- An organotypical in vitro model for vascular tissue remodelling and its application to study radiation effects.
- Analysis of chromosome loss and chromosome segregation in cytokinesis-blocked human lymphocytes: non-disjunction is the prevalent mistake in chromosome segregation produced by low dose exposure to ionizing radiation.
- In vitro apoptosegevoeligheid van B-cel chronische lymfatische leukemie-lymfocyten en hun moleculair-biologische kenmerken
- First and second messenger role of calcium - Survival versus apoptosis in serum-free cultured granulosa explants
- A novel disorder in a newborn caused by defective biosynthesis of N-linked oligosaccharides due to glucosidase I deficiency
- Screening for invasion of the individual human brain tumour in an autologous confrontation system in vitro.
Behaviour of gliomas in vitro versus histopathological grading.
1999) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF DEVELOPMENTAL NEUROSCIENCE. 17(5-6). p.541-546 Mark(
- Effect of extracellular matrix composition on the expression of glutathione S-transferase isoenzymes in organotypical hepatocyte cultures.
- Cytogenetische studies bij patiënten behandeld met 131I-Nal voor schildklieraandoeningen of 131I-MIBG voor neuroblastoma
- Dose measurements compared with Monte Carlo simulations of narrow 6 MV multileaf collimator shaped photon beams.
- Estimation of risk based on biological dosimetry for patients treated with radioiodine.
- Absorbed dose beam quality correction factors k(Q) for the NE2571 chamber in a 5 MV and a 10 MV photon beam.
- Biodistribution and dosimetry of (iodine-123)-iodomethyl-N,N-diethyltamoxifen, an (anti)oestrogen receptor radioligand.
- The life span of the BD-PND bubble detector.
- Status report from Belgium: Analysis of the TRS-381 code of practice - verification of the absorbed dose values determined with plane-parallel ionisation chambers in therapeutic electron beams using ferrous sulphate dosimetry.
- Vergelijkende studie van de opvattingen omtrent oorzaken, ziektemechanismen en therapieën van pest op basis van de pesttraktaten van de medische faculteit te Parijs (1348-1349), van Joannes de Vesalia (na 1445), en van Thomas Montanus (1669)
- Effect of epidermal growth factor in collagen gel cultures of rat hepatocytes.
- A stereotaxic atlas of the forebrain of the bank vole (Clethrionomys glareolus).
- 57Co-ETDA renal imaging in rats.
- Monte Carlo calculations of dose distributions around 32P and 198Au stents for intravascular brachytherapy
- Inter-laboratory comparison of cytogenetic endpoints for the biomonitoring of radiological workers.
- Monte Carlo modelling of radiotherapy kV x-ray units.
- Influence of anandamide and methanandamide on K+ currents in freshly dissociated vascular smooth muscle cells
- Summary for EDHF
- Beneficial effect of serotonin 5-HT2-receptor antagonism on renal blood flow autoregulation in cyclosporin-treated rats.
- A multidisciplinary approach to the healing of cranial and residual maxillary cleft defects by means of allogenous demineralized osseous implants and polylactic acid casts in dogs.
- Diagnosis and follow-up of a case of peroxisomal disorder with peroxisomal mosaicism.
- Influence of polysulfated polysaccharides on aggrecans synthesized by differentiated human articular chondrocytes.
- The effect of caspase-inhibitors on radiation induced apoptosis in human peripheral blood lymphocytes: an electron microscopic approach
A cytogenetic study of nuclear power plant workers using the micronucleus-centromere assay.
1999) MUTATION RESEARCH-GENETIC TOXICOLOGY AND ENVIRONMENTAL MUTAGENESIS. 445(1). p.105-111 Mark(
- EDHF-mediated responses of vascular smooth muscle cells
- Apoptosis induced by γ irradiation in peripheral blood mononuclear cells is not mediated by cytochrome-c release and only partially involves caspase-3-like proteases
- Changes in peripheral blood lymphocyte subsets in patients undergoing radiotherapy.
- Granulosa explants in serum-free culture: progesterone as an autocrine survival factor
Cathepsin B-mediated activation of the proinflammatory caspase-11
1998) BIOCHEMICAL AND BIOPHYSICAL RESEARCH COMMUNICATIONS. 251(1). p.379-387 Mark(
- Apoptosis induced by fast neutrons versus Co-60 gamma-rays in human peripheral blood lymphocytes.
- Histamine relaxes isolated human subcutaneous resistance arteries through stimulation of H1- and H2- receptors
- Inductie van micronuclei apoptose in natural killer cellen in vergelijking met T lymfocyten na γ-bestraling
- In water calibration of PDR 192Ir brachytherapy sources with an NE2571 ionization chamber
- Heterogeneity of calcium responses to mechanical and chemical stimulation of rat brain capillary endothelial cells in culture
- Apoptotic granulosa cells have moderately increased intracellular free calcium during phosphatidylserine exposure and a normal resting calcium level during DNA fragmentation.
- Chondrodysplasia punctata with multiple congenital anomalies: a new syndrome?
- Defective peroxisome biogenesis with a neuromuscular disorder resembling Werdnig-Hoffmann disease.
- Alterations of hepatic peroxisomes in tyrosinaemia type I: Return to fetal type?
- Klinische Anatomie en Embryologie aan de RU Gent. Gezond Onderwijs-8
- Characterization of y-tubulin in Artemia: isoform composition and spatial distribution in polarized cells of the larval epidermis
- Inositol trisphosphate-dependent calcium signaling and gap junctional coupling in and between astrocytes and endothelial cells in co-culture
- ATP-dependent astrocyte-endothelial calcium signalling following single astrocyte trauma
- Maturation of the liver-specific peroxisome versus laminin, collagen IV and integrin expression.
- Clinical approach to inherited peroxisomal disorders: A series of 27 patients.
- Intercellular Ca2+ signaling between glial and endothelial cells
- Influence of cytochrome P450 inhibitors on K+ currents in freshly dissociated smooth muscle cells from the rat aorta
- Flow cytometric scoring of apoptosis compared to electron microscopy in γ irradiated lymphocytes
- Meningiomas: behavior in vivo and in vitro
- Diagnostic Value of 3 brands of dental X-ray film in an in vitro bitewing set-up.
- A combined use of the BD-PND and BDT bubble detectors in neutron dosimetery.
- Real-life radiation burden to relatives of patients treated with iodine-131: a study in eight centres in Flanders (Belgium).
- Induction of micronuclei and apoptosis in natural killer cells compared to T lymphocytes after gamma-irradiation.
- Influence of ketanserin on experimental loss of renal blood flow autoregulation
- Characterization of gamma-tubulin in Artemia: Isoform composition and spatial distribution in polarized cells of the larval epidermis.
- Micronucleus frequencies in cytokinesis-blocked human B lymphocytes after low dose gamma-irradiation.
- Biodistribution and dosimetry of carbon-11-methoxyprogabidic acid, a possible ligand for GABA-receptors in the brain.
- Traumatic single cell injury to astrocytes causes ATP-dependent astrocyte-endothelial Ca2+ signalling
- Autologous confrontation of brain tumor derived spheroids with human dermal spheroids
- Deterioration of the Provox(TM) silicone tracheoesophageal voice prosthesis: Microbial aspects and structural changes.
- International Study on Artemia .57. Morphological and molecular characters suggest conspecificity of all bisexual European and North African Artemia populations.
- International study on Artemia. LIV. Morphological study of Artemia with emphasis to Old World strains. II. Parthenogenetic populations.
- Intracellular free calcium related to apoptotic cell death in quail granulosa cell sheets kept in serum-free culture
- Quantification of apoptosis in lymphocyte subsets and effect of apoptosis on apparent expression of membrane antigens
- Tubulin isoforms and microtubule organization in Artemia hemocytes.
- Ionic changes associated with a glial intercellular calcium wave
- In vitro micronucleus-centromere assay to detect radiation-damage induced by low doses in human lymphocytes
- Flow cytometry as a quantitative and sensitive method to evaluate low dose radiation induced apoptosis in vitro in human peripheral blood lymphocytes
- In vitro and in vivo models for the study of brain tumour invasion
- De driedimensionele structuur van het hart en begrippen van tweedimensionale echocardiografie
- Calcium signaling between astrocytes and endothelial cells in co-culture
- Wanneer begint menselijk leven?: visie van een embryoloog: de ontwikkeling van de hersenen
- Relationschip of decreased chemotaxis of technetium-99-m-HMPAO-labeled lymphocytes to apoptosis
- Biogenesis of peroxisomes in fetal liver
- Semi-automated micronucleus scoring in cytokinesis-blocked lymphocytes after irradiation
- International study on Artemia. LIII. Morphological study of Artemia with emphasis to Old World strains. I. Bisexual populations.
- Generation of a monoclonal antibody directed against a human cell substrate adhesion molecule and the expression of the antigen in human tissues
- Relationship of decreased chemotaxis of technetium-99m-HMPAO-labeled lymphocytes to apoptosis.
- Cell morphology, albumin secretion and glutathione S-transferase expression in collagen gel sandwich and immobilization cultures of rat hepatocytes.
- Calcium signaling between astrocytes and endothelial cells in co-culture
A cytogenetic study of radiological workers: effect of age, smoking and radiation burden on the micronucleus frequency
1996) MUTATION RESEARCH-ENVIRONMENTAL MUTAGENESIS AND RELATED SUBJECTS. 360(2). p.75-82 Mark(
- Time-lapse cinephotomicrography, videography, and videomicrography of the avian blastoderm.
- Intracellular free calcium related to apoptotic cell death in serum-free culture of avian granulosa cell sheets
- Morphometry and AGT-immunoreactivity of hepatic peroxisomes: heterogeneity in primary hyperoxaluria type 1
- Van empirische 'diëtetiek' naar rationale diëtetiek
- Water calorimetry measurements in a 85 MeV clinical proton beam
- A study of the correlation between agonist- or injury-induced changes of intracellular free calcium and in situ labeling with GFAP-antibodies in a ridged glial cell culture
- Immunohistochemical localization of type I and II collagens in the involuting chick notochords in vivo and in vitro
- Effects of ionizing radiation on cartilage: emphasis on the extracellular matrix
- Kinetics of [Methyl-11C] Thymidine in Patients with Squamous Cell Carcinoma of the Head and Neck
- Methyl-11 C Thymidine for in Vivo Measurement of Cell Proliferation
- Ovarian ablation in early breast cancer: Overview of the randomised trials.
- [Methyl-carbon-11]thymidine for in vivo measurement of cell proliferation.
- Subtypes of active cell death in the granulosa of ovarian atretic follicles in the quail (Coturnix coturnix japonica)
- Heterogeneity in primary hyperoxaluria type 1: morphometry and AGT-immunoreactivity of hepatic peroxisomes
- Programmed cell death of the nurse cells at the end of vitellogenesis in the ovary of the brine shrimp, Artemia franciscana
- Optimalisatie van de in vitro micronucleus methode voor humane lymfocyten via in situ hybridisatie met een centromeer probe
- Van ionenkanalen tot ziekten
- Peroxisome mosaics in the liver of patients and the regulation of peroxisome expression in rat hepatocyte cultures
- Unfertilized oocytes in streptocephalids: Resorbed or released?
- Mechanism of age-dependent involution in embryonic chick notochords
- Water calorimetry and ionization chamber dosimetry in an 85-MeV clinical proton beam.
- Kinetics of [methyl-C-11]thymidine in patients with squamous cell carcinoma of the head and neck.
- Isolated dihydroxyacetonephosphate-acyl-transferase deficiency in rhizomelic chondrodysplasia punctata: Clinical presentation, metabolic and histological findings.
- Peroxisomes in avian and mammalian oocytes under treatment with polyunsaturated fatty acids: no evidence of peroxisome proliferator-activated receptor (PPAR) function
- Hyperoxaluria with hyperglycoluria not due to alanine:glyoxylate aminotransferase defect: A novel type of primary hyperoxaluria.
- Beneficial influence of ketanserin on autoregulation of blood flow in post-ischemic kidneys.
- Micronucleus induction by 60Co γ-rays and fast neutrons in ataxia telangiectasia lymphocytes
- Long survival in a case of peroxisomal biogenesis disorder with peroxisome mosaicism in the liver.
- Localization of fragmented DNA in programmed cell death during induced ovarian atresia by in situ end-labeling
- Diagnostic work-up of a peroxisomal patient
- A study of intracellular free calcium in an in vivo model of apoptosis in avian granulosa cell sheets
- Making the best of brain slices: comparing preparative methods
- Effect of cyclosporin and amino acid induced hyperfilitration and fractional sodium excretion in rats
Brain tumor cells in-vitro versus brain-tumor evolution in-vivo
1995) JOURNAL OF EXPERIMENTAL & CLINICAL CANCER RESEARCH. 14(1, suppl.). p.43-44 Mark(
- Practical guide for morphometry of human peroxisomes on electron micrographs
- Immunocytochemical localization of peroxisomal proteins in human liver and kidney.
- Liver and chorion cytochemistry.
- Micronucleus induction in peripheral blood lymphocytes of patients under radiotherapy treatment for cervical cancer or Hodgkin's disease.
- A Study of Ion Chamber Response Compared with Water Calorimetry in a Clinical 85 MeV Proton Beam
- Diagnosis of human peroxisomal disorders. A handbook
- Delay of apoptosis in serum-free culture of avian granulosa cell sheets: role of intercellular communication
- Functional effects of a 21-aminosteroid on renal ischemia/reperfusion injury in a rat model
- Regional differences in vasculotoxic effects of cyclosporin in rate
- Persistence after hypothalamectomy of a tamoxifen-like effect in the ovary of quail embryos exposed cyclically in ovo to low incubation temperatures
- Homology between mitochondriogenesis in the avian and amphibian oocyte.
- PEROXISOME MOSAICISM IN THE LIVERS OF PEROXISOMAL DEFICIENCY PATIENTS.
- Intracellulaire calciummetingen tijdens de penetratie van een eicel met een injectie-pipette voor intracytoplasmatische sperma-injectie bij de muis
- Changes of intracellular free calcium following mechanical injury in a spinal cord slice preparation: Effect of MK801, dantrolene and decreased extracellular clearance
- Water Calorimetry for Clinical Proton Beams
- Cell and tissue heterogeneity in peroxisomal patients
Heterogeneity in inhibitory influence of glibenclamide on prostanoid-induced contractions
1995) ARCHIVES INTERNATIONALES DE PHARMACODYNAMIE ET DE THERAPIE. 329. p.345-345 Mark(
- SEVERE SMITH-LEMLI-OPITZ SYNDROME WITH PROLONGED SURVIVAL AND LIPID ABNORMALITIES.
- An in vitro model for chick embryonic notochords
- Immunolocalization of a 43 kDA peroxisomal membrane protein in the liver of patients with generalized peroxisomal disorders
- Proliferative capacity of embryonic chick notochord: a comparison between PCNA positivity versus ³H-thymidine incorporation
- Characteristics of creatine release during acute myocardial-infarction, unstable angina and cardiac-surgery.
- Relaxation of isolated arteries from cyclosporin-treated rats: regional differences in vasculotoxicity
Cyclosporin-induced vasculotoxicity in rats: regional differencers and reversibility
1995) ARCHIVES INTERNATIONALES DE PHARMACODYNAMIE ET DE THERAPIE. 329. p.345-346 Mark(
- Hepatic peroxisomes in malignant diseases: comparison between mouse and man
- Mosaicism of hepatic peroxisome distribution in peroxisomal patients
- Infantile Refsum-like phenotype in a boy with multiple peroxisomal defects but normal plasmalogen biosynthesis in fibroblasts
- 2ND EUROMET COMPARISON OF AIR KERMA RATE AND ACTIVITY MEASUREMENTS OF IR-192 BRACHYTHERAPY WIRES.
- FOAM CELL REPLICATION AND SMOOTH-MUSCLE CELL APOPTOSIS IN HUMAN SAPHENOUS-VEIN GRAFTS.
- Scoring of radiation-induced micronuclei in cytokinesis-blocked human lymphocytes by automated image analysis
- The in vitro cytokinesis-block micronucleus assay: a detailed description of an improved slide preparation technique for the automated detection of micronuclei in human lymphocytes.
- Verification of absorbed doses determined with thimble and parallel-plate ionization chambers in clinical electron-beams using ferrous sulphate dosimetry.
- CHARACTERIZATION OF HUMAN PEROXISOMAL MEMBRANE-PROTEINS.
- A new type of peroxisomal disorder with variable expression in liver and fibroblasts.
- In-vivo hydrogen peroxide production in rat remnant kidney.
In situ end labeling of fragmented DNA in induced ovarian atresia
1994) BIOCHEMISTRY AND CELL BIOLOGY-BIOCHIMIE ET BIOLOGIE CELLULAIRE. 72(11-12). p.573-579 Mark(
- Occurrence of millimolar concentrations of guanosine (5') tetraphospho (5') guanosine (Gp4G) in encysted embryos of Thamnocephalus platyurus.
- Biokinetics and dosimetry for [methyl-11C] thymidine.
- A monoclonal antibody directed against a human cell membrane antigen prevents cell substrate adhesion and tumor invasion
- A peculiar distribution of peroxisomes in a patient with nodular regenerative hyperplasia of the liver
- Peroxisomal ghosts in human liver
- Study of correction factors and the relative heat defect of a water calorimetric determination of absorbed dose to water in high energy photon beams
INFRARED-LASER AND BONE METABOLISM - A PILOT-STUDY.
1994) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF ORAL AND MAXILLOFACIAL SURGERY. 23(1). p.54-56 Mark(
- Behaviour of dissociated hypoblast cells on the basal lamina and on extracellular fibrils in the gastrulating chicken embryo
- COMPARISON OF MEASURED AND CALCULATED DOSE DISTRIBUTIONS IN LUNG AFTER ELECTRON-BEAM TREATMENT OF THE CHEST-WALL.
- Sodium loading and low intracellular pH stimulated K efflux from ischemic papillary muscle
- Oocytal lysosomes have a temporary function during previtellogenesis, but no role in the initial stages of spontaneous or provoked atresis
- Cytoplasmic catalase and ghost-like hepatic peroxisomes in a child with bone dysplasia and mental retardation
- Aportic smooth muscle cell dysfunction in cyclosporin (CsA)-treated rats
- Dose-response curve of the effects of serotonin and ketanserin on the functional morphology of skin in vitro
- Micronuclei induced by fast-neutrons versus 60Co γ-rays in human peripheral blood lymphocytes
- Comparative and combined effects of interleukin-6, interleukin-1β, and tumor necrosis factor α on proteoglycan metabolism of human articular chondrocytes cultured in agarose
- Peroxisomes in liver, heart, and kidney of mice fed a commercial fish oil preparation: original data and review on peroxisomal changes induced by high-fat diets
- Sensitivity of micronucleus induction in human-lymphocytes to low-LET radiation qualities - RBE and correlation of RBE and LET.
- Functional analysis of vascular dysfunction in cyclosporin-treated rats
- EMISSION OF ALPHA-PARTICLES DURING THE SPONTANEOUS FISSION OF PU-244.
- Sodium loading and low pHj stimulated K+ efflux from ischaemic papillary muscle
- Experimental modification of vitellogenesis in Japanese quail by trypan blue in vivo
- Alterations of hepatocellular peroxisomes in patients with cancer : catalase cytochemistry and morphometry
- HOST-REACTION AGAINST ALGINATE-POLYLYSINE MICROCAPSULES CONTAINING LIVING CELLS.
- Polyunsaturated fatty-acids in peroxisomal disorders - a hypothesis and a proposal for treatment.
- Influence of endogenous and exogenous NO on membrane potential of rat aortic smooth muscle
- Mechanism of closure of excision wounds in the bare upper layer of the chick blastoderm
- Rapid effects of dietary fish oil on peroxisomes in mouse liver
- Detectie van H2O2 produktie in levende endotheelcellen: onderzoeksthema's in het Laboratorium voor Anatomie en Embryologie
- Cytoplasmic catalase and ghostlike peroxisomes in the liver from a child with atypical chondrodysplasia punctata
- Peroxisomes in cirrhosis of the human liver: a cytochemical, ultrastructural and quantitative study
- Proceedings of AntwerpEM. Joint meeting of the Dutsch and Belgian Societies for Electron Microscopy and the Belgian Society for Cell Biology, Antwerpen, December 10-11, 1992
Nitroglycerin tolerance does not affect the basal inhibitory influence of the endothelium in rat aorta
1993) ARCHIVES INTERNATIONALES DE PHARMACODYNAMIE ET DE THERAPIE. 322. p.126-127 Mark(
- MECHANISM OF CLOSURE OF EXPERIMENTAL EXCISION-WOUNDS IN THE BARE UPPER LAYER OF THE CHICK BLASTODERM.
- Correction factors for a cylindrical ionisation chamber used in medium-energy x-ray beams.
- Radiation effects on the matrix synthesis in non-ossifying embryonic cartilage in vitro: a functional and morphological study
- HUMAN LIVER PATHOLOGY IN PEROXISOMAL DISEASES - A REVIEW INCLUDING NOVEL DATA.
- Zijn er peroxisomen in oocyten?: onderzoeksthema's in het Laboratorium voor Anatomie en Embryologie
- Immunocytochemische lokalisatie van peroxisomale eiwitten in de lever van operoxisomale eiwitten in de lever van peroxisomale patiënten: onderzoeksthema's in het Laboratorium voor Anatomie en Embryologie
- Een prenatale diagnose op chorionvlokken: onderzoeksthema's in het Laboratorium voor Anatomie en Embryologie
- Calculation of acute myocardial infarction size making use of cumulative myoglobin release in serum
Peroxisomes in liver, kidney and duodenum of nude mice bearing xenografts of human pancreatic adenocarcinomas
1993) VIRCHOWS ARCHIV B-CELL PATHOLOGY INCLUDING MOLECULAR PATHOLOGY. 64(1). p.7-12 Mark(
- Transitory complex membranous system develops during spermatogenesis in Artemia franciscana
- Follicular atresia in the ovary of the Japanese quail: a paradigm for programmed cell death in vertebrates
- Cytoplasmic catalase but correct localization of four peroxisomal enzymes in the liver of a child with several peroxisomal dysfunctions
- Influence of NO-synthase and KATP channel inhibition on endothelium-dependent and -independent dilatations in rat hindquarter vasculature
- Electron-microscopic study of proteoglycan aggregates synthesized by embryonic chick sternal chondrocytes in vitro
- Size distribution of native aggrecan aggregates of human articular chondrocytes in agarose
- Effects of ionizing radiation on the size distribution of proteoglycan aggregates synthesized by chondrocytes in agarose
- Failure of nimodipine to prevent brain damage in a global brain ischemia model in the rat
- Catalase-negative peroxisomes in human embryonic liver
- HOST-REACTION AGAINST EMPTY ALGINATE-POLYLYSINE MICROCAPSULES - INFLUENCE OF PREPARATION PROCEDURE.
Localization of cyclosporin-induced vascular dysfunction in the rat aorta
1993) ARCHIVES INTERNATIONALES DE PHARMACODYNAMIE ET DE THERAPIE. 322. p.125-125 Mark(
- Study of the relative heat-defect and correction factors of a water calo-rimetric determination of absorbed dose to water in high energy photon beams.
- Radiation damage to endothelial cells in vitro, as judged by micronucleus assay.
- Invasiveness invitro versus clinical evolution of primary and secondary brain tumors
- Peroxisomen en peroxisomale ziekten: onderzoeksthema's in het Laboratorium voor Anatomie en Embryologie
- A postmortem study on the anatomy of the interatrial septum in adult human hearts. Joint meeting on diving and hyperbaric medicine, Bazel, Zwitserland, 15-19 September 1992
- Using DNA-unfolding to correct for sectioning effect
- Catalase deficient, giant hepatic peroxisomes containing four other enzymes in a child with bone dysplasia
- Peroxisomal ghosts in human liver
- Lymphocyte labeling with technetium-99M-HPPAO: a radiotoxicity study using the micronucleus assay
- Vascular reactivity in cyclosporine (Cs) nephrotoxicity: a morphological and functional study
- Study of dose rate and split dose effects on the in vitro micronucleus yield in human lymphocytes exposed to X-rays
- Calibration of low activity 192Ir brachytherapy sources in terms of reference air kerma rate with large volume spherical ionization chambers
- Study of yolk precursor transport in the avian ovary with the use of horseradish peroxidase
- Invasiveness in in vitro and clinical evaluation of meningiomas
The modulation of smooth-muscle cell phenotype is an early event in human aorto-coronary saphenous-vein grafts.
1992) VIRCHOWS ARCHIV A-PATHOLOGICAL ANATOMY AND HISTOPATHOLOGY. 420(2). p.155-162 Mark(
- FATE MAPPING THE NEURAL PLATE AND THE INTRAEMBRYONIC MESOBLAST IN THE UPPER LAYER OF THE CHICKEN BLASTODERM WITH XENOGRAFTING AND TIME-LAPSE VIDEOGRAPHY.
- Study of dose-response and split-dose effects on the micronucleus (MN) yield in human lymphocytes exposed to different radiation qualities
- 1,3-Butanediol has no protective effect against global brain ischemia in the rat
Influence of inhibition of NO-synthesis on endothelium-dependent hyperpolarization in rat aorta
1992) ARCHIVES INTERNATIONALES DE PHYSIOLOGIE, DE BIOCHIMIE ET DE BIOPHYSIQUE. 100(5). p.P48-P48 Mark(
- Mesoblast anläge fields in the upper layer of the chicken blastoderm at stage 5V
- Surgeon's effect on wall damage of vein grafts. Eurochirurgie 2nd European Congress of Surgery, Brussel, 2-5 juni 1992