- Water calorimetry measurements in a 85 MeV clinical proton beam
- Immunohistochemical localization of type I and II collagens in the involuting chick notochords in vivo and in vitro
- A study of the correlation between agonist- or injury-induced changes of intracellular free calcium and in situ labeling with GFAP-antibodies in a ridged glial cell culture
- Kinetics of [Methyl-11C] Thymidine in Patients with Squamous Cell Carcinoma of the Head and Neck
- Methyl-11 C Thymidine for in Vivo Measurement of Cell Proliferation
- Regional differences in vasculotoxic effects of cyclosporin in rats
- Heterogeneity in primary hyperoxaluria type 1: morphometry and AGT-immunoreactivity of hepatic peroxisomes
- Subtypes of active cell death in the granulosa of ovarian atretic follicles in the quail (Coturnix coturnix japonica)
- [Methyl-carbon-11]thymidine for in vivo measurement of cell proliferation.
- Ovarian ablation in early breast cancer: Overview of the randomised trials.
- Programmed cell death of the nurse cells at the end of vitellogenesis in the ovary of the brine shrimp, Artemia franciscana
- Difference in radiosensitivity of Ataxia Telangiectasia lymphocytes after exposure to 60Co y-rays and fast neutrons
- Unfertilized oocytes in streptocephalids: Resorbed or released?
- Water calorimetry and ionization chamber dosimetry in an 85-MeV clinical proton beam.
- Mechanism of age-dependent involution in embryonic chick notochords
- Van ionenkanalen tot ziekten
- Kinetics of [methyl-C-11]thymidine in patients with squamous cell carcinoma of the head and neck.
- Isolated dihydroxyacetonephosphate-acyl-transferase deficiency in rhizomelic chondrodysplasia punctata: Clinical presentation, metabolic and histological findings.
- Peroxisome mosaics in the liver of patients and the regulation of peroxisome expression in rat hepatocyte cultures
- Peroxisomes in avian and mammalian oocytes under treatment with polyunsaturated fatty acids: no evidence of peroxisome proliferator-activated receptor (PPAR) function
- Micronucleus induction by 60Co γ-rays and fast neutrons in ataxia telangiectasia lymphocytes
- Hyperoxaluria with hyperglycoluria not due to alanine:glyoxylate aminotransferase defect: A novel type of primary hyperoxaluria.
- Beneficial influence of ketanserin on autoregulation of blood flow in post-ischemic kidneys.
- Long survival in a case of peroxisomal biogenesis disorder with peroxisome mosaicism in the liver.
Brain-tumor cells in-vitro versus brain-tumor evolution in-vivo.
1995) JOURNAL OF EXPERIMENTAL & CLINICAL CANCER RESEARCH. 14(1) 43-44 Suppl. S). Mark(
- Practical guide for morphometry of human peroxisomes on electron micrographs
- Localization of fragmented DNA in programmed cell death during induced ovarian atresia by in situ end-labeling
- A study of intracellular free calcium in an in vivo model of apoptosis in avian granulosa cell sheets
- Diagnostic work-up of a peroxisomal patient
- Delay of apoptosis in serum-free culture of avian granulosa cell sheets: role of intercellular communication
- Immunocytochemical localization of peroxisomal proteins in human liver and kidney.
- Liver and chorion cytochemistry.
- A Study of Ion Chamber Response Compared with Water Calorimetry in a Clinical 85 MeV Proton Beam
- Micronucleus induction in peripheral blood lymphocytes of patients under radiotherapy treatment for cervical cancer or Hodgkin's disease.
- Diagnosis of human peroxisomal disorders. A handbook
- Changes of intracellular free calcium following mechanical injury in a spinal cord slice preparation: Effect of MK801, dantrolene and decreased extracellular clearance
- Homology between mitochondriogenesis in the avian and amphibian oocyte.
- PEROXISOME MOSAICISM IN THE LIVERS OF PEROXISOMAL DEFICIENCY PATIENTS.
- Persistence after hypothalamectomy of a tamoxifen-like effect in the ovary of quail embryos exposed cyclically in ovo to low incubation temperatures
- Intracellulaire calciummetingen tijdens de penetratie van een eicel met een injectie-pipette voor intracytoplasmatische sperma-injectie bij de muis
- Cell and tissue heterogeneity in peroxisomal patients
- Water Calorimetry for Clinical Proton Beams
- Proliferative capacity of embryonic chick notochord: a comparison between PCNA positivity versus ³H-thymidine incorporation
- Immunolocalization of a 43 kDA peroxisomal membrane protein in the liver of patients with generalized peroxisomal disorders
- SEVERE SMITH-LEMLI-OPITZ SYNDROME WITH PROLONGED SURVIVAL AND LIPID ABNORMALITIES.
- Characteristics of creatine release during acute myocardial-infarction, unstable angina and cardiac-surgery.
- Hepatic peroxisomes in malignant diseases: comparison between mouse and man
- Mosaicism of hepatic peroxisome distribution in peroxisomal patients
- Infantile Refsum-like phenotype in a boy with multiple peroxisomal defects but normal plasmalogen biosynthesis in fibroblasts
- FOAM CELL REPLICATION AND SMOOTH-MUSCLE CELL APOPTOSIS IN HUMAN SAPHENOUS-VEIN GRAFTS.
- Scoring of radiation induced micronuclei in cytokinesis-blocked human lymphocytes by automated image analysis.
- The in vitro cytokinesis-block micronucleus assay: a detailed description of an improved slide preparation technique for the automated detection of micronuclei in human lymphocytes.
- 2ND EUROMET COMPARISON OF AIR KERMA RATE AND ACTIVITY MEASUREMENTS OF IR-192 BRACHYTHERAPY WIRES.
- Study of correction factors and the relative heat defect of a water calorimetric determination of absorbed dose to water in high energy photon beams
- A peculiar distribution of peroxisomes in a patient with nodular regenerative hyperplasia of the liver
- In-vivo hydrogen peroxide production in rat remnant kidney.
- CHARACTERIZATION OF HUMAN PEROXISOMAL MEMBRANE-PROTEINS.
- Verification of absorbed doses determined with thimble and parallel-plate ionization chambers in clinical electron-beams using ferrous sulphate dosimetry.
- Biokinetics and dosimetry for [methyl-11C] thymidine.
- Occurrence of millimolar concentrations of guanosine (5') tetraphospho (5') guanosine (Gp4G) in encysted embryos of Thamnocephalus platyurus.
- A new type of peroxisomal disorder with variable expression in liver and fibroblasts.
In situ end labeling of fragmented DNA in induced ovarian atresia
1994) BIOCHEMISTRY AND CELL BIOLOGY-BIOCHIMIE ET BIOLOGIE CELLULAIRE. 72(11-12). p.573-579 Mark(
- Peroxisomal ghosts in human liver
- COMPARISON OF MEASURED AND CALCULATED DOSE DISTRIBUTIONS IN LUNG AFTER ELECTRON-BEAM TREATMENT OF THE CHEST-WALL.
- Behaviour of dissociated hypoblast cells on the basal lamina and on extracellular fibrils in the gastrulating chicken embryo
INFRARED-LASER AND BONE METABOLISM - A PILOT-STUDY.
1994) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF ORAL AND MAXILLOFACIAL SURGERY. 23(1). p.54-56 Mark(
- Oocytal lysosomes have a temporary function during previtellogenesis, but no role in the initial stages of spontaneous or provoked atresis
- Cytoplasmic catalase and ghost-like hepatic peroxisomes in a child with bone dysplasia and mental retardation
- Sodium loading and low intracellular pH stimulated K efflux from ischemic papillary muscle
- Micronuclei induced by fast-neutrons versus 60Co γ-rays in human peripheral blood lymphocytes
- DOSE-RESPONSE CURVE OF THE EFFECTS OF SEROTONIN AND KETANSERIN ON THE FUNCTIONAL-MORPHOLOGY OF SKIN IN-VITRO.
- A MONOCLONAL-ANTIBODY DIRECTED AGAINST A HUMAN CELL-MEMBRANE ANTIGEN PREVENTS CELL SUBSTRATE ADHESION AND TUMOR INVASION.
- Sodium loading and low pHj stimulated K+ efflux from ischaemic papillary muscle
- Peroxisomes in liver, heart, and kidney of mice fed a commercial fish oil preparation: original data and review on peroxisomal changes induced by high-fat diets
- Sensitivity of micronucleus induction in human-lymphocytes to low-LET radiation qualities - RBE and correlation of RBE and LET.
- COMPARATIVE AND COMBINED EFFECTS OF INTERLEUKIN-6, INTERLEUKIN-1-BETA, AND TUMOR-NECROSIS-FACTOR-ALPHA ON PROTEOGLYCAN METABOLISM OF HUMAN ARTICULAR CHONDROCYTES CULTURED IN AGAROSE.
- EMISSION OF ALPHA-PARTICLES DURING THE SPONTANEOUS FISSION OF PU-244.
- Experimental modification of vitellogenesis in Japanese quail by trypan blue in vivo
- Alterations of hepatocellular peroxisomes in patients with cancer: catalase cytochemistry and morphometry
- Detectie van H2O2 produktie in levende endotheelcellen: onderzoeksthema's in het Laboratorium voor Anatomie en Embryologie
- Influence of endogenous and exogenous NO on membrane potential of rat aortic smooth muscle
- HOST-REACTION AGAINST ALGINATE-POLYLYSINE MICROCAPSULES CONTAINING LIVING CELLS.
- Polyunsaturated fatty-acids in peroxisomal disorders - a hypothesis and a proposal for treatment.
- Mechanism of closure of excision wounds in the bare upper layer of the chick blastoderm
- Rapid effects of dietary fish oil on peroxisomes in mouse liver
- Cytoplasmic catalase and ghostlike peroxisomes in the liver from a child with atypical chondrodysplasia punctata
- Zijn er peroxisomen in oocyten?: onderzoeksthema's in het Laboratorium voor Anatomie en Embryologie
- Immunocytochemische lokalisatie van peroxisomale eiwitten in de lever van operoxisomale eiwitten in de lever van peroxisomale patiënten: onderzoeksthema's in het Laboratorium voor Anatomie en Embryologie
- Een prenatale diagnose op chorionvlokken: onderzoeksthema's in het Laboratorium voor Anatomie en Embryologie
- Proceedings of AntwerpEM. Joint meeting of the Dutsch and Belgian Societies for Electron Microscopy and the Belgian Society for Cell Biology, Antwerpen, December 10-11, 1992
- Calculation of acute myocardial infarction size making use of cumulative myoglobin release in serum
- MECHANISM OF CLOSURE OF EXPERIMENTAL EXCISION-WOUNDS IN THE BARE UPPER LAYER OF THE CHICK BLASTODERM.
- Peroxisomes in cirrhosis of the human liver: a cytochemical, ultrastructural and quantitative study
- HUMAN LIVER PATHOLOGY IN PEROXISOMAL DISEASES - A REVIEW INCLUDING NOVEL DATA.
- Radiation effects on the matrix synthesis in non-ossifying embryonic cartilage in vitro: a functional and morphological study
- Correction factors for a cylindrical ionisation chamber used in medium-energy x-ray beams.
Peroxisomes in liver, kidney and duodenum of nude mice bearing xenografts of human pancreatic adenocarcinomas
1993) VIRCHOWS ARCHIV B-CELL PATHOLOGY INCLUDING MOLECULAR PATHOLOGY. 64(1). p.7-12 Mark(
- Transitory complex membranous system develops during spermatogenesis in Artemia franciscana
- Follicular atresia in the ovary of the Japanese quail: a paradigm for programmed cell death in vertebrates
- Cytoplasmic catalase but correct localization of four peroxisomal enzymes in the liver of a child with several peroxisomal dysfunctions
- Influence of NO-synthase and KATP channel inhibition on endothelium-dependent and -independent dilatations in rat hindquarter vasculature
- Effects of ionizing radiation on the size distribution of proteoglycan aggregates synthesized by chondrocytes in agarose
- Catalase-negative peroxisomes in human embryonic liver
- Size distribution of native aggrecan aggregates of human articular chondrocytes in agarose
- Electron-microscopic study of proteoglycan aggregates synthesized by embryonic chick sternal chondrocytes in vitro
- Peroxisomen en peroxisomale ziekten: onderzoeksthema's in het Laboratorium voor Anatomie en Embryologie
- Study of the relative heat-defect and correction factors of a water calo-rimetric determination of absorbed dose to water in high energy photon beams.
- Invasiveness invitro versus clinical evolution of primary and secondary brain tumors
- Radiation damage to endothelial cells in vitro, as judged by micronucleus assay.
- HOST-REACTION AGAINST EMPTY ALGINATE-POLYLYSINE MICROCAPSULES - INFLUENCE OF PREPARATION PROCEDURE.
- A postmortem study on the anatomy of the interatrial septum in adult human hearts. Joint meeting on diving and hyperbaric medicine, Bazel, Zwitserland, 15-19 September 1992
- Irradiation effects on ossifying and non-ossifying embryonic cartilage in vitro
- Catalase deficient, giant hepatic peroxisomes containing four other enzymes in a child with bone dysplasia
- Peroxisomal ghosts in human liver
- Study of dose rate and split dose effects on the in vitro micronucleus yield in human lymphocytes exposed to X-rays
- CALIBRATION OF LOW ACTIVITY IR-192 BRACHYTHERAPY SOURCES IN TERMS OF REFERENCE AIR KERMA RATE WITH LARGE VOLUME SPHERICAL IONIZATION CHAMBERS.
- Using DNA-unfolding to correct for sectioning effect
- Lymphocyte labeling with technetium-99M-HPPAO: a radiotoxicity study using the micronucleus assay
- Vascular reactivity in cyclosporine (Cs)-nephrotoxicity: a morphological and functional study
- Calibration of low activity ^2jj sources in terms of reference air kerma rate with large volume spherical ionization chambers
- Catalase deficient, giant hepatic peroxisomes containing four other enzymes in a child with bone dysplasia
Influence of inhibition of NO-synthesis on endothelium-dependent hyperpolarization in rat aorta
1992) ARCHIVES INTERNATIONALES DE PHYSIOLOGIE, DE BIOCHIMIE ET DE BIOPHYSIQUE. 100(5). p.P48-P48 Mark(
- Invasiveness in in vitro and clinical evaluation of meningiomas
The modulation of smooth-muscle cell phenotype is an early event in human aorto-coronary saphenous-vein grafts.
1992) VIRCHOWS ARCHIV A-PATHOLOGICAL ANATOMY AND HISTOPATHOLOGY. 420(2). p.155-162 Mark(
- FATE MAPPING THE NEURAL PLATE AND THE INTRAEMBRYONIC MESOBLAST IN THE UPPER LAYER OF THE CHICKEN BLASTODERM WITH XENOGRAFTING AND TIME-LAPSE VIDEOGRAPHY.
- Study of yolk precursor transport in the avian ovary with the use of horseradish peroxidase
- DNA-quantification after Feulgen staining: an interlaboratory comparative experiment
- Surgeon's effect on wall damage of vein grafts. Eurochirurgie 2nd European Congress of Surgery, Brussel, 2-5 juni 1992
- The changing smooth muscle cell phenotype in implanted vein grafts could be a precursor for graft atherosclerosis. XlVth Congress of the European Society of Cardiology, Barcelona, Spanje, 30 augustus-3 september, 1992
- Mesoblast anläge fields in the upper layer of the chicken blastoderm at stage 5V
- Water calorimetry and ferrous sulphate dosimetry in high energy photon beams.
- Peroxisomal changes in cirrhosis of the liver
- Behaviour of brain tumours in situ versus invasiveness of brain tumourderived cells in vitro
- Role of the 5HT₂ receptor in the effects of serotonin and ketanserin on proliferation and differentiation of embryonic chick skin
- THE ARREST OF CELL-MIGRATION IN THE CHICKEN BLASTODERM - EXPERIMENTAL-EVIDENCE FOR THE INVOLVEMENT OF A BAND OF EXTRACELLULAR FIBRILS ASSOCIATED WITH THE BASAL LAMINA.
- Peroxisomal acyi-CoA oxidase immunocytochemistry in human liver. Limitations
- Bone dysplasia associated with phytanic acid accumulation and deficient plasmalogen synthesis: A peroxisomal entity amenable to plasmapharesis
- The rat liver cell nuclear imprint as a standard for DNA measurements
- Chicken organogenesis
- Peroxisomal alterations in human liver cirrhosis
- Invasiveness of brain tumour derived cells in vitro correlated with the clinical evolution of the original brain tumour
- Peroxisomal ghosts in human liver
- Comparison of measured and calculated dose distributions in lung after electron beam treatment of the chest wall.
- Sodium/proton exchange, intracellular Na+ activity and K+ accumulation in mammalian ventricular muscle
- Comparison and standardization of video-cytometry values (area-IOD)
- Multiparameter analysis of nuclei in sections of primary ductal adenocarcinoma of the pancreas
- Leptomeningeal cyst: early diagnosis by color Doppler imaging
- Skin organ culture model to test the toxicity of polyoxyethylene networks
Acute myocardial infarction size and myoglobin release into serum.
1992) EUROPEAN JOURNAL OF CLINICAL CHEMISTRY AND CLINICAL BIOCHEMISTRY. 30(12). p.823-830 Mark(
- R59949, a diacylglycerolkinase inhibitor, stimulates collagen synthesis in embryonic chick skin and adult human skin in vitro
- Morphological study of the ovary of Artemia sp. (Crustacea, Anostraca)
- High lysosomal activity in resting quail oocytes disappears when development resumes, but not during provoked atresia
- Effects of dose rate on the micronucleus yield in human lymphocytes exposed to X-rays
- Peroxisomal membrane ghosts
- Study of dose rate and split dose effects on the in vitro micronucelus yield in human lymphocytes exposed to X-rays
- The healing of cranial defects by demineralised osseous implants: a radiographie, histological and radio-isotope study in rats. Awarded by the Europ. Orthod. Society - Anual meeting EOS Venice 1992
- Invasiveness of primary and secondary brain tumors in vitro correlated with clinical results
- IR-192 BRACHYTHERAPY SOURCES - CALIBRATION OF THE NPL SECONDARY STANDARD RADIONUCLIDE CALIBRATOR.
- Splenic infarction: a post mortem study of 75 cases. Eurochirurgie 2nd European Congress of Surgery, Brussel, 2-5 juni 1992
- Growth-behavior of human pancreatic-carcinoma xenograft correlates with nuclear features
- Preparative methods for nuclear cytometry: Introduction to the discussion
- Videography of experimental teratology in the chicken embryo. 19th Conference of the European Teratology Society, Elzenveld, Antwerp, 3-5 September 1991
- Alterations of human hepatocellular peroxisomes in malignant diseases
- Coronavirus- and retrovirus-like particles in ovaries of clinically healthy Japanese quail: possible sanitary implications
- Localization and transport of lipids in the avian ovarian follicular layers and the structural relationship of theca and granulosa to the basement-membrane
- Influence of KATP channel modulation on action potential duration and surface K+ activity in isolated ischemic papillary muscle
- Automated cylomctry of muscle fiber sections: size and spatial distribution of the four fiber types in young and adult rats
- The healing of cranial defects by demineralized osseous implants: a radiographical, histological and radio-isotope study in rats.
- Peroxisomes are enlarged in two patients with peroxisomal diseases: novel cases
- Giant, catalase deficient hepatic peroxisomes in a child with bone dysplasia, impaired plasmogcn synthesis and phytanic acid storage
- Influence of glibenclamide on BRL38227 induced and on endothelium dependent hyperpolarization in rat aorta
- Oncogene transfection of mink lung cells: effect on growth characteristics in vitro and in vivo.
- Different types of peroxisomes in human duodenal epithelium
- Scientific activities of the Laboratory of Embryology RUG, Prof. L. Vakaet, 1984-1991
- Biological dosimetry with the micronucleus assay for lymphocytes: interindivi-dual differences in dose-response.
- Alterations of hepatocellular peroxisomes in human viral hepatitis
- Morphology and cytochemistry of peroxisomes
- Study of autorcgulation of renal blood flow after endothelial NO-synthase inhibition or cyclosporin treatment in rats
- Evaluatie van stralingsschade door middel van de in vitro micronucleus test in perifere bloedlymfocyten
- Influence of optical density on the automated segmentation of rat kidney lysosomes
- Laminin binding and internalization by human and murine mammary gland cell lines in vitro
- Visualization of peroxisomes in archival human liver by catalase immunocytochemistry
- The diploid standard: review and introduction to the discussion
- Nimodipine in global brain ischemia in the rat
- Radiation effects on the matrix synthesis of embryonic cartilage in vitro: a functional and electron microscopic investigation
- Acid phosphatase staining in previtellogenetic quail oocytes
- Peroxisomes. A personal account
- Intrauterine quail development studied with scanning electron microscopy and histology
- Computerized measurement of peroxisomal parameters in light microscopic sections
- The early transformation of the human saphenous vein graft. Recent advances in experimental surgery. Symposium Experimenteel Onderzoek Heelkundige Specialismen, Groningen, 29/11/1991
- Influence of experimentally increased serum very long chain fatty acids on adrenocortical response in rats
- Perturbation correction factors for some ionization chambres commonly applied in electron-beams
- Hepatocellular peroxisomes in human alcoholic and drug-induced hepatitis: a quantitative study
- Quantitative in situ hybridization in neuro-endocrinology. Invited review
- The early transformation of the human saphenous vein graft. Symposium Experimenteel Onderzoek Heelkundige Specialismen, Groningen, 29/11/1991
- Liver pathology and immunocytochemistry in congenital peroxisomal diseases: a review
- Production of carrier-free ⁶⁶GA and labeling of antimyosin antibody for positron imaging of acute myocardial-infarction
- Endothelium dependent hyperpolarization of vascular smooth muscle is depressed in aorta from renal hypertensive rats
- Modulerende invloed van de pH op de functionele karakteristieken van de hartspier: implicaties voor ischemische toestanden
- Acidification and intracellular sodium ion activity during simulated myocardial ischemia
Depressed endothelium dependent relaxation and hyperpolarization in aorta from hypertensive rats
1990) ARCHIVES INTERNATIONALES DE PHYSIOLOGIE ET DE BIOCHIMIE. 98. p.P1-P2 Mark(
Effect of barium on initial rate of K⁺ accumulation during simulated ischemia in isolated papillary muscle
1990) ARCHIVES INTERNATIONALES DE PHYSIOLOGIE ET DE BIOCHIMIE. 98. p.P49-P49 Mark(
- Effects of intracellular and extracellular acidification on the increase of papillary muscle interstitial K⁺ activity during simulated ischemia
- In vitro culture of chick down feather bulbi: a tool to obtain proliferating and differentiating keratinocytes in an organotypic structure
- Effects of serotonin and ketanserin on the functional morphology of chick down feather bulbi in vitro
- Effect of acidosis on extracellular K+ accumulation and surface pH in isolated ischaemic guinea pig papillary muscle
- The effects of ionizing radiation on the glycosaminoglycan synthesis in embryonic cartilage in vitro
- Simulated ischemia and intracellular pH in isolated ventricular muscle
Is there a correlation between the efflux of lactate and K+ during simulated ischemia in isolated ventricular muscle?
1989) ARCHIVES INTERNATIONALES DE PHYSIOLOGIE ET DE BIOCHIMIE. 97. p.P35-P36 Mark(
- Immunohistochemistry of laminin in early chicken and quail blastoderms.
- Heterogeneity of catalase staining in human hepatocellular peroxisomes
- Intracellular pH and Na+ activity during simulated ischaemia in isolated guinea pig papillary muscle
- Effect of amiloride on intracellular sodium activity in acid loaded guinea pig papillary muscle
- LONG-TERM OBSERVATIONS OF INDOOR AND OUTDOOR RADON CONCENTRATIONS
Effect of amiloride on action potential and contraction characteristics in acid loaded guinea pig papillary muscle
1988) ARCHIVES INTERNATIONALES DE PHYSIOLOGIE ET DE BIOCHIMIE. 96. p.P21-P21 Mark(
Automated measurement of kidney lysosomes by light microscopy
1988) Analytical and Quantitative Cytology and Histology. 10(2). p.87-93 Mark(
- Ammonium prepulse and intracellular pH regulation in guinea pig papillary muscle
- Influence of local intracellular pH changes on pH and action potentials in adjacent parts of isolated cardiac Purkinje fibers
- Depressed endothelium dependent relaxation in hypertension: relation to increased blood pressure and reversibility
Endothelium dependent relaxations in aorta preparations of aortic valve insufficient rats
1987) ARCHIVES INTERNATIONALES DE PHYSIOLOGIE ET DE BIOCHIMIE. 95. p.P79-P79 Mark(
Endothelium dependent relaxations in thoracic and abdominal rings of coarctation rats
1987) ARCHIVES INTERNATIONALES DE PHYSIOLOGIE ET DE BIOCHIMIE. 95. p.P80-P80 Mark(
- Eileg, ontluiking en vetmesting van de consumptieslak Helix aspersea Müller
Intracellular pH regulation in the cardiac Purkyne strand during calcium depletion and repletion
1987) ARCHIVES INTERNATIONALES DE PHYSIOLOGIE ET DE BIOCHIMIE. 95. p.P82-P82 Mark(
Microelectrode measurement of intracellular pH and its relation to the decrease in developed tension during simulated ischaemia in isolated ventricular muscle
1987) ARCHIVES INTERNATIONALES DE PHYSIOLOGIE ET DE BIOCHIMIE. 95. p.P81-P81 Mark(
- Surface pH and the control of intracellular pH in cardiac and skeletal muscle
Influence of vascular tolerance to nitroglycerin on endothelium dependent relaxation
1987) ARCHIVES INTERNATIONALES DE PHARMACODYNAMIE ET DE THERAPIE. 290(2). p.215-221 Mark(
Effect of local acidosis on intracellular pH and action potential characteristics in neighbouring Purkinje cells
1987) ARCHIVES INTERNATIONALES DE PHYSIOLOGIE ET DE BIOCHIMIE. 95. p.P16-P16 Mark(
- Bijdrage tot de experimentele studie van de intracellulaire pH in geïsoleerde hartspierpreparaten
- Cytochrome P-450-dependent H₂O₂ production demonstrated in vivo: influence of phenobarbital and allylisopropylacetamide
Facilitated diffusion of L-lactate and pyruvate across red and white skeletal muscle cell membranes of the mouse
1986) ARCHIVES INTERNATIONALES DE PHYSIOLOGIE ET DE BIOCHIMIE. 94. p.P72-P72 Mark(
- Influence of surface pH on intracellular pH regulation in cardiac and skeletal muscle
- Intracellular pH in depolarized cardiac Purkinje strands
- Intracellular pH and contraction of isolated rabbit and cat papillary muscle: effect of superfusate buffering
Influence of external pH on Na/H exchange activity in cardiac Purkinje strands
1985) ARCHIVES INTERNATIONALES DE PHYSIOLOGIE ET DE BIOCHIMIE. 93. p.P50-P50 Mark(
pH of endo and perilymph as measured with a pH sensitive glass microelectrode in the anaesthetized guinea pig
1985) ARCHIVES INTERNATIONALES DE PHYSIOLOGIE ET DE BIOCHIMIE. 93. p.P51-P51 Mark(
Effect of CO₂/HCO₃ on intracellular pH in depolarized cardiac Purkinje strands
1984) ARCHIVES INTERNATIONALES DE PHYSIOLOGIE ET DE BIOCHIMIE. 92. p.P8-P9 Mark(
- Analysis of Cl⁻/HCO₃⁻ exchange during recovery from intracellular acidosis in cardiac Purkinje strands
- Influence of external buffering and surface pH on intracellular pH and its regulation in rat and mouse soleus muscle
- Peroxisomal ß-oxidation from endogenous subtrates: demonstration through H₂O₂ production in the unanaesthetized mouse
- The Transformation Process.
- cis-Canthaxanthins: unusual carotenoids in the eggs and the reproductive system of female brine shrimp Artemia
- Transmission electron microscopy of malignant neurogenic rat cells during invasion into embryonic chick heart fragments in vitro.
- Influence of organic acids on intracellular pH
Intracellular pH regulation in soleus muscle: influence of surface pH and external buffering
1983) ARCHIVES INTERNATIONALES DE PHYSIOLOGIE ET DE BIOCHIMIE. 91. p.P53-P54 Mark(
- Changes in brain ECF pH during metabolic acidosis and alkalosis: a microelectrode study
- La lymphohistiocytose familiale érythrophagocytaire: à propos de cinq observations avec étude cytophotométrique de l'A.D.N. nucléaire
Deductions on membrane HCO₃ permeability in Purkinje and soleus muscle fibres obtained from pHi measurements
1982) ARCHIVES INTERNATIONALES DE PHYSIOLOGIE ET DE BIOCHIMIE. 90(5). p.P86-P87 Mark(
- Invasiveness of human neurogenic cell lines in vitro
- Dissociation of glomerular filtration and renal blood flow in HGCL2-induced acute renal failure
- Double barreled intracellular pH electrode: construction and illustration of some results