- In vitro and in vivo models for the study of brain tumour invasion
- De driedimensionele structuur van het hart en begrippen van tweedimensionale echocardiografie
- International study on Artemia. LIII. Morphological study of Artemia with emphasis to Old World strains. I. Bisexual populations.
- Relationschip of decreased chemotaxis of technetium-99-m-HMPAO-labeled lymphocytes to apoptosis
- Wanneer begint menselijk leven?: visie van een embryoloog: de ontwikkeling van de hersenen
- Semi-automated micronucleus scoring in cytokinesis-blocked lymphocytes after irradiation
- Biogenesis of peroxisomes in fetal liver
- Calcium signaling between astrocytes and endothelial cells in co-culture
- Cell morphology, albumin secretion and glutathione S-transferase expression in collagen gel sandwich and immobilization cultures of rat hepatocytes.
- Generation of a monoclonal antibody directed against a human cell substrate adhesion molecule and the expression of the antigen in human tissues
- Relationship of decreased chemotaxis of technetium-99m-HMPAO-labeled lymphocytes to apoptosis.
- Intracellular free calcium related to apoptotic cell death in serum-free culture of avian granulosa cell sheets
- Morphometry and AGT-immunoreactivity of hepatic peroxisomes: heterogeneity in primary hyperoxaluria type 1
- Water calorimetry measurements in a 85 MeV clinical proton beam
- Van empirische 'diëtetiek' naar rationale diëtetiek
- Time-lapse cinephotomicrography, videography, and videomicrography of the avian blastoderm.
A cytogenetic study of radiological workers: effect of age, smoking and radiation burden on the micronucleus frequency
1996) MUTATION RESEARCH-ENVIRONMENTAL MUTAGENESIS AND RELATED SUBJECTS. 360(2). p.75-82 Mark(
- Methyl-11 C Thymidine for in Vivo Measurement of Cell Proliferation
- Immunohistochemical localization of type I and II collagens in the involuting chick notochords in vivo and in vitro
- A study of the correlation between agonist- or injury-induced changes of intracellular free calcium and in situ labeling with GFAP-antibodies in a ridged glial cell culture
- Effects of ionizing radiation on cartilage: emphasis on the extracellular matrix
- Kinetics of [Methyl-11C] Thymidine in Patients with Squamous Cell Carcinoma of the Head and Neck
- Heterogeneity in primary hyperoxaluria type 1: morphometry and AGT-immunoreactivity of hepatic peroxisomes
- Subtypes of active cell death in the granulosa of ovarian atretic follicles in the quail (Coturnix coturnix japonica)
- Ovarian ablation in early breast cancer: Overview of the randomised trials.
- [Methyl-carbon-11]thymidine for in vivo measurement of cell proliferation.
- Optimalisatie van de in vitro micronucleus methode voor humane lymfocyten via in situ hybridisatie met een centromeer probe
- Programmed cell death of the nurse cells at the end of vitellogenesis in the ovary of the brine shrimp, Artemia franciscana
- Van ionenkanalen tot ziekten
- Peroxisome mosaics in the liver of patients and the regulation of peroxisome expression in rat hepatocyte cultures
- Water calorimetry and ionization chamber dosimetry in an 85-MeV clinical proton beam.
- Unfertilized oocytes in streptocephalids: Resorbed or released?
- Kinetics of [methyl-C-11]thymidine in patients with squamous cell carcinoma of the head and neck.
- Isolated dihydroxyacetonephosphate-acyl-transferase deficiency in rhizomelic chondrodysplasia punctata: Clinical presentation, metabolic and histological findings.
- Mechanism of age-dependent involution in embryonic chick notochords
- Peroxisomes in avian and mammalian oocytes under treatment with polyunsaturated fatty acids: no evidence of peroxisome proliferator-activated receptor (PPAR) function
- Hyperoxaluria with hyperglycoluria not due to alanine:glyoxylate aminotransferase defect: A novel type of primary hyperoxaluria.
- Micronucleus induction by 60Co γ-rays and fast neutrons in ataxia telangiectasia lymphocytes
- Beneficial influence of ketanserin on autoregulation of blood flow in post-ischemic kidneys.
- Long survival in a case of peroxisomal biogenesis disorder with peroxisome mosaicism in the liver.
- Localization of fragmented DNA in programmed cell death during induced ovarian atresia by in situ end-labeling
- A study of intracellular free calcium in an in vivo model of apoptosis in avian granulosa cell sheets
- Effect of cyclosporin and amino acid induced hyperfilitration and fractional sodium excretion in rats
- Diagnostic work-up of a peroxisomal patient
- Practical guide for morphometry of human peroxisomes on electron micrographs
Brain tumor cells in-vitro versus brain-tumor evolution in-vivo
1995) JOURNAL OF EXPERIMENTAL & CLINICAL CANCER RESEARCH. 14(1, suppl.). p.43-44 Mark(
- Delay of apoptosis in serum-free culture of avian granulosa cell sheets: role of intercellular communication
- Functional effects of a 21-aminosteroid on renal ischemia/reperfusion injury in a rat model
- Micronucleus induction in peripheral blood lymphocytes of patients under radiotherapy treatment for cervical cancer or Hodgkin's disease.
- A Study of Ion Chamber Response Compared with Water Calorimetry in a Clinical 85 MeV Proton Beam
- Diagnosis of human peroxisomal disorders. A handbook
- Immunocytochemical localization of peroxisomal proteins in human liver and kidney.
- Liver and chorion cytochemistry.
- Changes of intracellular free calcium following mechanical injury in a spinal cord slice preparation: Effect of MK801, dantrolene and decreased extracellular clearance
- Persistence after hypothalamectomy of a tamoxifen-like effect in the ovary of quail embryos exposed cyclically in ovo to low incubation temperatures
- Regional differences in vasculotoxic effects of cyclosporin in rate
- Homology between mitochondriogenesis in the avian and amphibian oocyte.
- PEROXISOME MOSAICISM IN THE LIVERS OF PEROXISOMAL DEFICIENCY PATIENTS.
- Intracellulaire calciummetingen tijdens de penetratie van een eicel met een injectie-pipette voor intracytoplasmatische sperma-injectie bij de muis
- Cell and tissue heterogeneity in peroxisomal patients
Heterogeneity in inhibitory influence of glibenclamide on prostanoid-induced contractions
1995) ARCHIVES INTERNATIONALES DE PHARMACODYNAMIE ET DE THERAPIE. 329. p.345-345 Mark(
- Water Calorimetry for Clinical Proton Beams
- Proliferative capacity of embryonic chick notochord: a comparison between PCNA positivity versus ³H-thymidine incorporation
- Immunolocalization of a 43 kDA peroxisomal membrane protein in the liver of patients with generalized peroxisomal disorders
- An in vitro model for chick embryonic notochords
- SEVERE SMITH-LEMLI-OPITZ SYNDROME WITH PROLONGED SURVIVAL AND LIPID ABNORMALITIES.
- Relaxation of isolated arteries from cyclosporin-treated rats: regional differences in vasculotoxicity
Cyclosporin-induced vasculotoxicity in rats: regional differencers and reversibility
1995) ARCHIVES INTERNATIONALES DE PHARMACODYNAMIE ET DE THERAPIE. 329. p.345-346 Mark(
- Characteristics of creatine release during acute myocardial-infarction, unstable angina and cardiac-surgery.
- Hepatic peroxisomes in malignant diseases: comparison between mouse and man
- Mosaicism of hepatic peroxisome distribution in peroxisomal patients
- Infantile Refsum-like phenotype in a boy with multiple peroxisomal defects but normal plasmalogen biosynthesis in fibroblasts
- Scoring of radiation-induced micronuclei in cytokinesis-blocked human lymphocytes by automated image analysis
- The in vitro cytokinesis-block micronucleus assay: a detailed description of an improved slide preparation technique for the automated detection of micronuclei in human lymphocytes.
- FOAM CELL REPLICATION AND SMOOTH-MUSCLE CELL APOPTOSIS IN HUMAN SAPHENOUS-VEIN GRAFTS.
- 2ND EUROMET COMPARISON OF AIR KERMA RATE AND ACTIVITY MEASUREMENTS OF IR-192 BRACHYTHERAPY WIRES.
- Study of correction factors and the relative heat defect of a water calorimetric determination of absorbed dose to water in high energy photon beams
- Peroxisomal ghosts in human liver
- Occurrence of millimolar concentrations of guanosine (5') tetraphospho (5') guanosine (Gp4G) in encysted embryos of Thamnocephalus platyurus.
- Verification of absorbed doses determined with thimble and parallel-plate ionization chambers in clinical electron-beams using ferrous sulphate dosimetry.
- Biokinetics and dosimetry for [methyl-11C] thymidine.
In situ end labeling of fragmented DNA in induced ovarian atresia
1994) BIOCHEMISTRY AND CELL BIOLOGY-BIOCHIMIE ET BIOLOGIE CELLULAIRE. 72(11-12). p.573-579 Mark(
- A peculiar distribution of peroxisomes in a patient with nodular regenerative hyperplasia of the liver
- A monoclonal antibody directed against a human cell membrane antigen prevents cell substrate adhesion and tumor invasion
- CHARACTERIZATION OF HUMAN PEROXISOMAL MEMBRANE-PROTEINS.
- In-vivo hydrogen peroxide production in rat remnant kidney.
- A new type of peroxisomal disorder with variable expression in liver and fibroblasts.
- COMPARISON OF MEASURED AND CALCULATED DOSE DISTRIBUTIONS IN LUNG AFTER ELECTRON-BEAM TREATMENT OF THE CHEST-WALL.
- Behaviour of dissociated hypoblast cells on the basal lamina and on extracellular fibrils in the gastrulating chicken embryo
INFRARED-LASER AND BONE METABOLISM - A PILOT-STUDY.
1994) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF ORAL AND MAXILLOFACIAL SURGERY. 23(1). p.54-56 Mark(
- Oocytal lysosomes have a temporary function during previtellogenesis, but no role in the initial stages of spontaneous or provoked atresis
- Cytoplasmic catalase and ghost-like hepatic peroxisomes in a child with bone dysplasia and mental retardation
- Aportic smooth muscle cell dysfunction in cyclosporin (CsA)-treated rats
- Sodium loading and low intracellular pH stimulated K efflux from ischemic papillary muscle
- Micronuclei induced by fast-neutrons versus 60Co γ-rays in human peripheral blood lymphocytes
- Dose-response curve of the effects of serotonin and ketanserin on the functional morphology of skin in vitro
- Sodium loading and low pHj stimulated K+ efflux from ischaemic papillary muscle
- Comparative and combined effects of interleukin-6, interleukin-1β, and tumor necrosis factor α on proteoglycan metabolism of human articular chondrocytes cultured in agarose
- Peroxisomes in liver, heart, and kidney of mice fed a commercial fish oil preparation: original data and review on peroxisomal changes induced by high-fat diets
- Sensitivity of micronucleus induction in human-lymphocytes to low-LET radiation qualities - RBE and correlation of RBE and LET.
- Functional analysis of vascular dysfunction in cyclosporin-treated rats
- EMISSION OF ALPHA-PARTICLES DURING THE SPONTANEOUS FISSION OF PU-244.
- Experimental modification of vitellogenesis in Japanese quail by trypan blue in vivo
- Alterations of hepatocellular peroxisomes in patients with cancer: catalase cytochemistry and morphometry
- Detectie van H2O2 produktie in levende endotheelcellen: onderzoeksthema's in het Laboratorium voor Anatomie en Embryologie
- Influence of endogenous and exogenous NO on membrane potential of rat aortic smooth muscle
- HOST-REACTION AGAINST ALGINATE-POLYLYSINE MICROCAPSULES CONTAINING LIVING CELLS.
- Polyunsaturated fatty-acids in peroxisomal disorders - a hypothesis and a proposal for treatment.
- Mechanism of closure of excision wounds in the bare upper layer of the chick blastoderm
- Rapid effects of dietary fish oil on peroxisomes in mouse liver
- Cytoplasmic catalase and ghostlike peroxisomes in the liver from a child with atypical chondrodysplasia punctata
- Zijn er peroxisomen in oocyten?: onderzoeksthema's in het Laboratorium voor Anatomie en Embryologie
- Immunocytochemische lokalisatie van peroxisomale eiwitten in de lever van operoxisomale eiwitten in de lever van peroxisomale patiënten: onderzoeksthema's in het Laboratorium voor Anatomie en Embryologie
- Een prenatale diagnose op chorionvlokken: onderzoeksthema's in het Laboratorium voor Anatomie en Embryologie
- Proceedings of AntwerpEM. Joint meeting of the Dutsch and Belgian Societies for Electron Microscopy and the Belgian Society for Cell Biology, Antwerpen, December 10-11, 1992
Nitroglycerin tolerance does not affect the basal inhibitory influence of the endothelium in rat aorta
1993) ARCHIVES INTERNATIONALES DE PHARMACODYNAMIE ET DE THERAPIE. 322. p.126-127 Mark(
- HUMAN LIVER PATHOLOGY IN PEROXISOMAL DISEASES - A REVIEW INCLUDING NOVEL DATA.
- Correction factors for a cylindrical ionisation chamber used in medium-energy x-ray beams.
- Radiation effects on the matrix synthesis in non-ossifying embryonic cartilage in vitro: a functional and morphological study
- MECHANISM OF CLOSURE OF EXPERIMENTAL EXCISION-WOUNDS IN THE BARE UPPER LAYER OF THE CHICK BLASTODERM.
- Calculation of acute myocardial infarction size making use of cumulative myoglobin release in serum
- Peroxisomes in cirrhosis of the human liver: a cytochemical, ultrastructural and quantitative study
Peroxisomes in liver, kidney and duodenum of nude mice bearing xenografts of human pancreatic adenocarcinomas
1993) VIRCHOWS ARCHIV B-CELL PATHOLOGY INCLUDING MOLECULAR PATHOLOGY. 64(1). p.7-12 Mark(
- Transitory complex membranous system develops during spermatogenesis in Artemia franciscana
- Follicular atresia in the ovary of the Japanese quail: a paradigm for programmed cell death in vertebrates
- Cytoplasmic catalase but correct localization of four peroxisomal enzymes in the liver of a child with several peroxisomal dysfunctions
- Influence of NO-synthase and KATP channel inhibition on endothelium-dependent and -independent dilatations in rat hindquarter vasculature
- Failure of nimodipine to prevent brain damage in a global brain ischemia model in the rat
- Catalase-negative peroxisomes in human embryonic liver
- Size distribution of native aggrecan aggregates of human articular chondrocytes in agarose
- Electron-microscopic study of proteoglycan aggregates synthesized by embryonic chick sternal chondrocytes in vitro
- Effects of ionizing radiation on the size distribution of proteoglycan aggregates synthesized by chondrocytes in agarose
- Peroxisomen en peroxisomale ziekten: onderzoeksthema's in het Laboratorium voor Anatomie en Embryologie
- Study of the relative heat-defect and correction factors of a water calo-rimetric determination of absorbed dose to water in high energy photon beams.
Localization of cyclosporin-induced vascular dysfunction in the rat aorta
1993) ARCHIVES INTERNATIONALES DE PHARMACODYNAMIE ET DE THERAPIE. 322. p.125-125 Mark(
- HOST-REACTION AGAINST EMPTY ALGINATE-POLYLYSINE MICROCAPSULES - INFLUENCE OF PREPARATION PROCEDURE.
- Invasiveness invitro versus clinical evolution of primary and secondary brain tumors
- Radiation damage to endothelial cells in vitro, as judged by micronucleus assay.
- A postmortem study on the anatomy of the interatrial septum in adult human hearts. Joint meeting on diving and hyperbaric medicine, Bazel, Zwitserland, 15-19 September 1992
- Catalase deficient, giant hepatic peroxisomes containing four other enzymes in a child with bone dysplasia
- Peroxisomal ghosts in human liver
- Vascular reactivity in cyclosporine (Cs) nephrotoxicity: a morphological and functional study
- Study of dose rate and split dose effects on the in vitro micronucleus yield in human lymphocytes exposed to X-rays
- CALIBRATION OF LOW ACTIVITY IR-192 BRACHYTHERAPY SOURCES IN TERMS OF REFERENCE AIR KERMA RATE WITH LARGE VOLUME SPHERICAL IONIZATION CHAMBERS.
- Using DNA-unfolding to correct for sectioning effect
- Lymphocyte labeling with technetium-99M-HPPAO: a radiotoxicity study using the micronucleus assay
- Calibration of low activity ^2jj sources in terms of reference air kerma rate with large volume spherical ionization chambers
- 1,3-Butanediol has no protective effect against global brain ischemia in the rat
- Catalase deficient, giant hepatic peroxisomes containing four other enzymes in a child with bone dysplasia
- Study of dose-response and split-dose effects on the micronucleus (MN) yield in human lymphocytes exposed to different radiation qualities
Influence of inhibition of NO-synthesis on endothelium-dependent hyperpolarization in rat aorta
1992) ARCHIVES INTERNATIONALES DE PHYSIOLOGIE, DE BIOCHIMIE ET DE BIOPHYSIQUE. 100(5). p.P48-P48 Mark(
- Study of yolk precursor transport in the avian ovary with the use of horseradish peroxidase
- Invasiveness in in vitro and clinical evaluation of meningiomas
The modulation of smooth-muscle cell phenotype is an early event in human aorto-coronary saphenous-vein grafts.
1992) VIRCHOWS ARCHIV A-PATHOLOGICAL ANATOMY AND HISTOPATHOLOGY. 420(2). p.155-162 Mark(
- FATE MAPPING THE NEURAL PLATE AND THE INTRAEMBRYONIC MESOBLAST IN THE UPPER LAYER OF THE CHICKEN BLASTODERM WITH XENOGRAFTING AND TIME-LAPSE VIDEOGRAPHY.
- Surgeon's effect on wall damage of vein grafts. Eurochirurgie 2nd European Congress of Surgery, Brussel, 2-5 juni 1992
- The changing smooth muscle cell phenotype in implanted vein grafts could be a precursor for graft atherosclerosis. XlVth Congress of the European Society of Cardiology, Barcelona, Spanje, 30 augustus-3 september, 1992
- DNA-quantification after Feulgen staining: an interlaboratory comparative experiment
- Mesoblast anläge fields in the upper layer of the chicken blastoderm at stage 5V
- Peroxisomal changes in cirrhosis of the liver
- Behaviour of brain tumours in situ versus invasiveness of brain tumour-derived cells in vitro
- Water calorimetry and ferrous sulphate dosimetry in high energy photon beams.
- THE ARREST OF CELL-MIGRATION IN THE CHICKEN BLASTODERM - EXPERIMENTAL-EVIDENCE FOR THE INVOLVEMENT OF A BAND OF EXTRACELLULAR FIBRILS ASSOCIATED WITH THE BASAL LAMINA.
- Role of the 5HT₂ receptor in the effects of serotonin and ketanserin on proliferation and differentiation of embryonic chick skin
- The rat liver cell nuclear imprint as a standard for DNA measurements
- Peroxisomal acyi-CoA oxidase immunocytochemistry in human liver. Limitations
- Bone dysplasia associated with phytanic acid accumulation and deficient plasmalogen synthesis: A peroxisomal entity amenable to plasmapharesis
- Chicken organogenesis
- Comparison of measured and calculated dose distributions in lung after electron beam treatment of the chest wall.
- Peroxisomal alterations in human liver cirrhosis
- Invasiveness of brain tumour derived cells in vitro correlated with the clinical evolution of the original brain tumour
- Peroxisomal ghosts in human liver
- Sodium/proton exchange, intracellular Na+ activity and K+ accumulation in mammalian ventricular muscle
- Comparison and standardization of video-cytometry values (area-IOD)
- Multiparameter analysis of nuclei in sections of primary ductal adenocarcinoma of the pancreas
Acute myocardial infarction size and myoglobin release into serum.
1992) EUROPEAN JOURNAL OF CLINICAL CHEMISTRY AND CLINICAL BIOCHEMISTRY. 30(12). p.823-830 Mark(
- Leptomeningeal cyst: early diagnosis by color Doppler imaging
- Skin organ culture model to test the toxicity of polyoxyethylene networks
- Morphological study of the ovary of Artemia sp. (Crustacea, Anostraca)
- High lysosomal activity in resting quail oocytes disappears when development resumes, but not during provoked atresia
- Effects of dose rate on the micronucleus yield in human lymphocytes exposed to X-rays
- Peroxisomal membrane ghosts
- The healing of cranial defects by demineralised osseous implants: a radiographic, histological and radio-isotope study in rats
- Invasiveness of primary and secondary brain tumors in vitro correlated with clinical results
- Splenic infarction: a post mortem study of 75 cases. Eurochirurgie 2nd European Congress of Surgery, Brussel, 2-5 juni 1992
- Growth-behavior of human pancreatic-carcinoma xenograft correlates with nuclear features
- IR-192 BRACHYTHERAPY SOURCES - CALIBRATION OF THE NPL SECONDARY STANDARD RADIONUCLIDE CALIBRATOR.
- Preparative methods for nuclear cytometry: Introduction to the discussion
- Influence of KATP channel modulation on action potential duration and surface K+ activity in isolated ischemic papillary muscle
- Videography of experimental teratology in the chicken embryo. 19th Conference of the European Teratology Society, Elzenveld, Antwerp, 3-5 September 1991
- Irradiation effects on ossifying and non-ossifying embryonic cartilage in vitro
- Alterations of human hepatocellular peroxisomes in malignant diseases
- Coronavirus- and retrovirus-like particles in ovaries of clinically healthy Japanese quail: possible sanitary implications
- Localization and transport of lipids in the avian ovarian follicular layers and the structural relationship of theca and granulosa to the basement-membrane
- Automated cylomctry of muscle fiber sections: size and spatial distribution of the four fiber types in young and adult rats
- Peroxisomes are enlarged in two patients with peroxisomal diseases: novel cases
- Giant, catalase deficient hepatic peroxisomes in a child with bone dysplasia, impaired plasmogcn synthesis and phytanic acid storage
- Influence of glibenclamide on BRL38227 induced and on endothelium dependent hyperpolarization in rat aorta
- The healing of cranial defects by demineralized osseous implants: a radiographical, histological and radio-isotope study in rats
- Oncogene transfection of mink lung cells: effect on growth characteristics in vitro and in vivo
- Different types of peroxisomes in human duodenal epithelium
- Scientific activities of the Laboratory of Embryology RUG, Prof. L. Vakaet, 1984-1991
- Alterations of hepatocellular peroxisomes in human viral hepatitis
- Morphology and cytochemistry of peroxisomes
Study of autoregulation of renal blood flow after endothelial NO-synthase inhibition or cyclosporin treatment in rats
1991) ARCHIVES INTERNATIONALES DE PHARMACODYNAMIE ET DE THERAPIE. 315. p.126-127 Mark(
- Influence of optical density on the automated segmentation of rat kidney lysosomes
- Biological dosimetry using the micronucleus assay for lymphocytes: interindividual differences in dose response
- Evaluatie van stralingsschade door middel van de in vitro micronucleus test in perifere bloedlymfocyten
- Laminin binding and internalization by human and murine mammary gland cell lines in vitro
- Visualization of peroxisomes in archival human liver by catalase immunocytochemistry
- The diploid standard: review and introduction to the discussion
- Nimodipine in global brain ischemia in the rat
- Radiation effects on the matrix synthesis of embryonic cartilage in vitro: a functional and electron microscopic investigation
- Acid phosphatase staining in previtellogenetic quail oocytes
- Peroxisomes. A personal account
- R59949, a diacylglycerolkinase inhibitor, stimulates collagen synthesis in embryonic chick skin and adult human skin in vitro
- Intrauterine quail development studied with scanning electron microscopy and histology
- Computerized measurement of peroxisomal parameters in light microscopic sections
- The early transformation of the human saphenous vein graft. Recent advances in experimental surgery. Symposium Experimenteel Onderzoek Heelkundige Specialismen, Groningen, 29/11/1991
- Influence of experimentally increased serum very long chain fatty acids on adrenocortical response in rats
- Hepatocellular peroxisomes in human alcoholic and drug-induced hepatitis: a quantitative study
- Quantitative in situ hybridization in neuro-endocrinology. Invited review
- The early transformation of the human saphenous vein graft. Symposium Experimenteel Onderzoek Heelkundige Specialismen, Groningen, 29/11/1991
- Liver pathology and immunocytochemistry in congenital peroxisomal diseases: a review
- Perturbation correction factors for some ionization chambres commonly applied in electron-beams
- Endothelium dependent hyperpolarization of vascular smooth muscle is depressed in aorta from renal hypertensive rats
- Production of carrier-free ⁶⁶GA and labeling of antimyosin antibody for positron imaging of acute myocardial-infarction
- Modulerende invloed van de pH op de functionele karakteristieken van de hartspier: implicaties voor ischemische toestanden
- Acidification and intracellular sodium ion activity during simulated myocardial ischemia
Depressed endothelium dependent relaxation and hyperpolarization in aorta from hypertensive rats
1990) ARCHIVES INTERNATIONALES DE PHYSIOLOGIE ET DE BIOCHIMIE. 98. p.P1-P2 Mark(
Effect of barium on initial rate of K⁺ accumulation during simulated ischemia in isolated papillary muscle
1990) ARCHIVES INTERNATIONALES DE PHYSIOLOGIE ET DE BIOCHIMIE. 98. p.P49-P49 Mark(
- Effects of intracellular and extracellular acidification on the increase of papillary muscle interstitial K⁺ activity during simulated ischemia
- Effects of serotonin and ketanserin on the functional morphology of chick down feather bulbi in vitro
- In vitro culture of chick down feather bulbi: a tool to obtain proliferating and differentiating keratinocytes in an organotypic structure
- Effect of acidosis on extracellular K+ accumulation and surface pH in isolated ischaemic guinea pig papillary muscle
- The effects of ionizing radiation on the glycosaminoglycan synthesis in embryonic cartilage in vitro
- Simulated ischemia and intracellular pH in isolated ventricular muscle
- Heterogeneity of catalase staining in human hepatocellular peroxisomes
Is there a correlation between the efflux of lactate and K+ during simulated ischemia in isolated ventricular muscle?
1989) ARCHIVES INTERNATIONALES DE PHYSIOLOGIE ET DE BIOCHIMIE. 97. p.P35-P36 Mark(
- Immunohistochemistry of laminin in early chicken and quail blastoderms.
- Intracellular pH and Na+ activity during simulated ischaemia in isolated guinea pig papillary muscle
- Effect of amiloride on intracellular sodium activity in acid loaded guinea pig papillary muscle
- LONG-TERM OBSERVATIONS OF INDOOR AND OUTDOOR RADON CONCENTRATIONS
Effect of amiloride on action potential and contraction characteristics in acid loaded guinea pig papillary muscle
1988) ARCHIVES INTERNATIONALES DE PHYSIOLOGIE ET DE BIOCHIMIE. 96. p.P21-P21 Mark(
Automated measurement of kidney lysosomes by light microscopy
1988) Analytical and Quantitative Cytology and Histology. 10(2). p.87-93 Mark(
- Influence of local intracellular pH changes on pH and action potentials in adjacent parts of isolated cardiac Purkinje fibers
- Depressed endothelium dependent relaxation in hypertension: relation to increased blood pressure and reversibility
- Ammonium prepulse and intracellular pH regulation in guinea pig papillary muscle
Endothelium dependent relaxations in aorta preparations of aortic valve insufficient rats
1987) ARCHIVES INTERNATIONALES DE PHYSIOLOGIE ET DE BIOCHIMIE. 95. p.P79-P79 Mark(
Endothelium dependent relaxations in thoracic and abdominal rings of coarctation rats
1987) ARCHIVES INTERNATIONALES DE PHYSIOLOGIE ET DE BIOCHIMIE. 95. p.P80-P80 Mark(