- Screening for invasion of the individual human brain tumour in an autologous confrontation system in vitro.
Behaviour of gliomas in vitro versus histopathological grading.
1999) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF DEVELOPMENTAL NEUROSCIENCE. 17(5-6). p.541-546 Mark(
- Vergelijkende studie van de opvattingen omtrent oorzaken, ziektemechanismen en therapieën van pest op basis van de pesttraktaten van de medische faculteit te Parijs (1348-1349), van Joannes de Vesalia (na 1445), en van Thomas Montanus (1669)
- Status report from Belgium: Analysis of the TRS-381 code of practice - verification of the absorbed dose values determined with plane-parallel ionisation chambers in therapeutic electron beams using ferrous sulphate dosimetry.
- Effect of epidermal growth factor in collagen gel cultures of rat hepatocytes.
- A stereotaxic atlas of the forebrain of the bank vole (Clethrionomys glareolus).
- The life span of the BD-PND bubble detector.
- 57Co-ETDA renal imaging in rats.
- Influence of anandamide and methanandamide on K+ currents in freshly dissociated vascular smooth muscle cells
- Summary for EDHF
- Beneficial effect of serotonin 5-HT2-receptor antagonism on renal blood flow autoregulation in cyclosporin-treated rats.
- Monte Carlo calculations of dose distributions around P-32 and (198)AU stents for intravascular brachytherapy.
- Inter-laboratory comparison of cytogenetic endpoints for the biomonitoring of radiological workers.
- Monte Carlo modelling of radiotherapy kV x-ray units.
- EDHF-mediated responses of vascular smooth muscle cells
- A multidisciplinary approach to the healing of cranial and residual maxillary cleft defects by means of allogenous demineralized osseous implants and polylactic acid casts in dogs.
- Diagnosis and follow-up of a case of peroxisomal disorder with peroxisomal mosaicism.
- Influence of polysulfated polysaccharides on aggrecans synthesized by differentiated human articular chondrocytes.
- The effect of caspase-inhibitors on radiation induced apoptosis in human peripheral blood lymphocytes: an electron microscopic approach
A cytogenetic study of nuclear power plant workers using the micronucleus-centromere assay.
1999) MUTATION RESEARCH-GENETIC TOXICOLOGY AND ENVIRONMENTAL MUTAGENESIS. 445(1). p.105-111 Mark(
- Apoptosis induced by γ irradiation in peripheral blood mononuclear cells is not mediated by cytochrome-c release and only partially involves caspase-3-like proteases
- Granulosa explants in serum-free culture: progesterone as an autocrine survival factor
- Changes in peripheral blood lymphocyte subsets in patients undergoing radiotherapy.
- Heterogeneity of calcium responses to mechanical and chemical stimulation of rat brain capillary endothelial cells in culture
- Histamine relaxes isolated human subcutaneous resistance arteries through stimulation of H1- and H2- receptors
- Apoptosis induced by fast neutrons versus Co-60 gamma-rays in human peripheral blood lymphocytes.
Cathepsin B-mediated activation of the proinflammatory caspase-11
1998) BIOCHEMICAL AND BIOPHYSICAL RESEARCH COMMUNICATIONS. 251(1). p.379-387 Mark(
- In water calibration of PDR 192Ir brachytherapy sources with an NE2571 ionization chamber
- Inductie van micronuclei apoptose in natural killer cellen in vergelijking met T lymfocyten na γ-bestraling
- Klinische Anatomie en Embryologie aan de RU Gent. Gezond Onderwijs-8
- Inositol trisphosphate-dependent calcium signaling and gap junctional coupling in and between astrocytes and endothelial cells in co-culture
- ATP-dependent astrocyte-endothelial calcium signalling following single astrocyte trauma
- Apoptotic granulosa cells have moderately increased intracellular free calcium during phosphatidylserine exposure and a normal resting calcium level during DNA fragmentation.
- Chondrodysplasia punctata with multiple congenital anomalies: a new syndrome?
- Defective peroxisome biogenesis with a neuromuscular disorder resembling Werdnig-Hoffmann disease.
- Alterations of hepatic peroxisomes in tyrosinaemia type I: Return to fetal type?
- Characterization of y-tubulin in Artemia: isoform composition and spatial distribution in polarized cells of the larval epidermis
- Diagnostic Value of 3 brands of dental X-ray film in an in vitro bitewing set-up.
- Intercellular Ca2+ signaling between glial and endothelial cells
- Influence of cytochrome P450 inhibitors on K+ currents in freshly dissociated smooth muscle cells from the rat aorta
- Maturation of the liver-specific peroxisome versus laminin, collagen IV and integrin expression.
- Flow cytometric scoring of apoptosis compared to electron microscopy in γ irradiated lymphocytes
- Clinical approach to inherited peroxisomal disorders: A series of 27 patients.
- Meningiomas: behavior in vivo and in vitro
- Influence of ketanserin on experimental loss of renal blood flow autoregulation
- A combined use of the BD-PND and BDT bubble detectors in neutron dosimetery.
- Real-life radiation burden to relatives of patients treated with iodine-131: a study in eight centres in Flanders (Belgium).
- Induction of micronuclei and apoptosis in natural killer cells compared to T lymphocytes after gamma-irradiation.
- Biodistribution and dosimetry of carbon-11-methoxyprogabidic acid, a possible ligand for GABA-receptors in the brain.
- Characterization of gamma-tubulin in Artemia: Isoform composition and spatial distribution in polarized cells of the larval epidermis.
- Micronucleus frequencies in cytokinesis-blocked human B lymphocytes after low dose gamma-irradiation.
- Traumatic single cell injury to astrocytes causes ATP-dependent astrocyte-endothelial Ca2+ signalling
- Deterioration of the Provox(TM) silicone tracheoesophageal voice prosthesis: Microbial aspects and structural changes.
- International Study on Artemia .57. Morphological and molecular characters suggest conspecificity of all bisexual European and North African Artemia populations.
- Autologous confrontation of brain tumor derived spheroids with human dermal spheroids
- International study on Artemia. LIV. Morphological study of Artemia with emphasis to Old World strains. II. Parthenogenetic populations.
- Ionic changes associated with a glial intercellular calcium wave
- Intracellular free calcium related to apoptotic cell death in quail granulosa cell sheets kept in serum-free culture
- Quantification of apoptosis in lymphocyte subsets and effect of apoptosis on apparent expression of membrane antigens
- Tubulin isoforms and microtubule organization in Artemia hemocytes.
- Calcium signaling between astrocytes and endothelial cells in co-culture
- In vitro and in vivo models for the study of brain tumour invasion
- In vitro micronucleus-centromere assay to detect radiation-damage induced by low doses in human lymphocytes
- Flow cytometry as a quantitative and sensitive method to evaluate low dose radiation induced apoptosis in vitro in human peripheral blood lymphocytes
- De driedimensionele structuur van het hart en begrippen van tweedimensionale echocardiografie
- Semi-automated micronucleus scoring in cytokinesis-blocked lymphocytes after irradiation
- Biogenesis of peroxisomes in fetal liver
- International study on Artemia. LIII. Morphological study of Artemia with emphasis to Old World strains. I. Bisexual populations.
- Wanneer begint menselijk leven?: visie van een embryoloog: de ontwikkeling van de hersenen
- Relationschip of decreased chemotaxis of technetium-99-m-HMPAO-labeled lymphocytes to apoptosis
- Generation of a monoclonal antibody directed against a human cell substrate adhesion molecule and the expression of the antigen in human tissues
- Cell morphology, albumin secretion and glutathione S-transferase expression in collagen gel sandwich and immobilization cultures of rat hepatocytes.
- Relationship of decreased chemotaxis of technetium-99m-HMPAO-labeled lymphocytes to apoptosis.
- Calcium signaling between astrocytes and endothelial cells in co-culture
- Intracellular free calcium related to apoptotic cell death in serum-free culture of avian granulosa cell sheets
- Morphometry and AGT-immunoreactivity of hepatic peroxisomes: heterogeneity in primary hyperoxaluria type 1
- Time-lapse cinephotomicrography, videography, and videomicrography of the avian blastoderm.
A cytogenetic study of radiological workers: effect of age, smoking and radiation burden on the micronucleus frequency
1996) MUTATION RESEARCH-ENVIRONMENTAL MUTAGENESIS AND RELATED SUBJECTS. 360(2). p.75-82 Mark(
- Water calorimetry measurements in a 85 MeV clinical proton beam
- Van empirische 'diëtetiek' naar rationale diëtetiek
- Methyl-11 C Thymidine for in Vivo Measurement of Cell Proliferation
- Effects of ionizing radiation on cartilage: emphasis on the extracellular matrix
- Immunohistochemical localization of type I and II collagens in the involuting chick notochords in vivo and in vitro
- A study of the correlation between agonist- or injury-induced changes of intracellular free calcium and in situ labeling with GFAP-antibodies in a ridged glial cell culture
- Kinetics of [Methyl-11C] Thymidine in Patients with Squamous Cell Carcinoma of the Head and Neck
- Heterogeneity in primary hyperoxaluria type 1: morphometry and AGT-immunoreactivity of hepatic peroxisomes
- Subtypes of active cell death in the granulosa of ovarian atretic follicles in the quail (Coturnix coturnix japonica)
- [Methyl-carbon-11]thymidine for in vivo measurement of cell proliferation.
- Ovarian ablation in early breast cancer: Overview of the randomised trials.
- Water calorimetry and ionization chamber dosimetry in an 85-MeV clinical proton beam.
- Kinetics of [methyl-C-11]thymidine in patients with squamous cell carcinoma of the head and neck.
- Mechanism of age-dependent involution in embryonic chick notochords
- Unfertilized oocytes in streptocephalids: Resorbed or released?
- Peroxisome mosaics in the liver of patients and the regulation of peroxisome expression in rat hepatocyte cultures
- Isolated dihydroxyacetonephosphate-acyl-transferase deficiency in rhizomelic chondrodysplasia punctata: Clinical presentation, metabolic and histological findings.
- Programmed cell death of the nurse cells at the end of vitellogenesis in the ovary of the brine shrimp, Artemia franciscana
- Van ionenkanalen tot ziekten
- Optimalisatie van de in vitro micronucleus methode voor humane lymfocyten via in situ hybridisatie met een centromeer probe
- Long survival in a case of peroxisomal biogenesis disorder with peroxisome mosaicism in the liver.
- Beneficial influence of ketanserin on autoregulation of blood flow in post-ischemic kidneys.
- Peroxisomes in avian and mammalian oocytes under treatment with polyunsaturated fatty acids: no evidence of peroxisome proliferator-activated receptor (PPAR) function
- Hyperoxaluria with hyperglycoluria not due to alanine:glyoxylate aminotransferase defect: A novel type of primary hyperoxaluria.
- Micronucleus induction by 60Co γ-rays and fast neutrons in ataxia telangiectasia lymphocytes
- Localization of fragmented DNA in programmed cell death during induced ovarian atresia by in situ end-labeling
- A study of intracellular free calcium in an in vivo model of apoptosis in avian granulosa cell sheets
- Effect of cyclosporin and amino acid induced hyperfilitration and fractional sodium excretion in rats
Brain tumor cells in-vitro versus brain-tumor evolution in-vivo
1995) JOURNAL OF EXPERIMENTAL & CLINICAL CANCER RESEARCH. 14(1, suppl.). p.43-44 Mark(
- Practical guide for morphometry of human peroxisomes on electron micrographs
- Diagnostic work-up of a peroxisomal patient
- Delay of apoptosis in serum-free culture of avian granulosa cell sheets: role of intercellular communication
- Functional effects of a 21-aminosteroid on renal ischemia/reperfusion injury in a rat model
- Micronucleus induction in peripheral blood lymphocytes of patients under radiotherapy treatment for cervical cancer or Hodgkin's disease.
- A Study of Ion Chamber Response Compared with Water Calorimetry in a Clinical 85 MeV Proton Beam
- Immunocytochemical localization of peroxisomal proteins in human liver and kidney.
- Liver and chorion cytochemistry.
- Diagnosis of human peroxisomal disorders. A handbook
- Intracellulaire calciummetingen tijdens de penetratie van een eicel met een injectie-pipette voor intracytoplasmatische sperma-injectie bij de muis
- Homology between mitochondriogenesis in the avian and amphibian oocyte.
- PEROXISOME MOSAICISM IN THE LIVERS OF PEROXISOMAL DEFICIENCY PATIENTS.
- Regional differences in vasculotoxic effects of cyclosporin in rate
- Persistence after hypothalamectomy of a tamoxifen-like effect in the ovary of quail embryos exposed cyclically in ovo to low incubation temperatures
- Changes of intracellular free calcium following mechanical injury in a spinal cord slice preparation: Effect of MK801, dantrolene and decreased extracellular clearance
- An in vitro model for chick embryonic notochords
- Proliferative capacity of embryonic chick notochord: a comparison between PCNA positivity versus ³H-thymidine incorporation
- SEVERE SMITH-LEMLI-OPITZ SYNDROME WITH PROLONGED SURVIVAL AND LIPID ABNORMALITIES.
- Immunolocalization of a 43 kDA peroxisomal membrane protein in the liver of patients with generalized peroxisomal disorders
Heterogeneity in inhibitory influence of glibenclamide on prostanoid-induced contractions
1995) ARCHIVES INTERNATIONALES DE PHARMACODYNAMIE ET DE THERAPIE. 329. p.345-345 Mark(
- Water Calorimetry for Clinical Proton Beams
- Cell and tissue heterogeneity in peroxisomal patients
- Relaxation of isolated arteries from cyclosporin-treated rats: regional differences in vasculotoxicity
Cyclosporin-induced vasculotoxicity in rats: regional differencers and reversibility
1995) ARCHIVES INTERNATIONALES DE PHARMACODYNAMIE ET DE THERAPIE. 329. p.345-346 Mark(
- Characteristics of creatine release during acute myocardial-infarction, unstable angina and cardiac-surgery.
- Scoring of radiation-induced micronuclei in cytokinesis-blocked human lymphocytes by automated image analysis
- The in vitro cytokinesis-block micronucleus assay: a detailed description of an improved slide preparation technique for the automated detection of micronuclei in human lymphocytes.
- FOAM CELL REPLICATION AND SMOOTH-MUSCLE CELL APOPTOSIS IN HUMAN SAPHENOUS-VEIN GRAFTS.
- 2ND EUROMET COMPARISON OF AIR KERMA RATE AND ACTIVITY MEASUREMENTS OF IR-192 BRACHYTHERAPY WIRES.
- Hepatic peroxisomes in malignant diseases: comparison between mouse and man
- Mosaicism of hepatic peroxisome distribution in peroxisomal patients
- Infantile Refsum-like phenotype in a boy with multiple peroxisomal defects but normal plasmalogen biosynthesis in fibroblasts
- Peroxisomal ghosts in human liver
- Study of correction factors and the relative heat defect of a water calorimetric determination of absorbed dose to water in high energy photon beams
In situ end labeling of fragmented DNA in induced ovarian atresia
1994) BIOCHEMISTRY AND CELL BIOLOGY-BIOCHIMIE ET BIOLOGIE CELLULAIRE. 72(11-12). p.573-579 Mark(
- A monoclonal antibody directed against a human cell membrane antigen prevents cell substrate adhesion and tumor invasion
- Occurrence of millimolar concentrations of guanosine (5') tetraphospho (5') guanosine (Gp4G) in encysted embryos of Thamnocephalus platyurus.
- CHARACTERIZATION OF HUMAN PEROXISOMAL MEMBRANE-PROTEINS.
- In-vivo hydrogen peroxide production in rat remnant kidney.
- Verification of absorbed doses determined with thimble and parallel-plate ionization chambers in clinical electron-beams using ferrous sulphate dosimetry.
- Biokinetics and dosimetry for [methyl-11C] thymidine.
- A new type of peroxisomal disorder with variable expression in liver and fibroblasts.
- A peculiar distribution of peroxisomes in a patient with nodular regenerative hyperplasia of the liver
- Behaviour of dissociated hypoblast cells on the basal lamina and on extracellular fibrils in the gastrulating chicken embryo
INFRARED-LASER AND BONE METABOLISM - A PILOT-STUDY.
1994) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF ORAL AND MAXILLOFACIAL SURGERY. 23(1). p.54-56 Mark(
- COMPARISON OF MEASURED AND CALCULATED DOSE DISTRIBUTIONS IN LUNG AFTER ELECTRON-BEAM TREATMENT OF THE CHEST-WALL.
- Sodium loading and low intracellular pH stimulated K efflux from ischemic papillary muscle
- Oocytal lysosomes have a temporary function during previtellogenesis, but no role in the initial stages of spontaneous or provoked atresis
- Cytoplasmic catalase and ghost-like hepatic peroxisomes in a child with bone dysplasia and mental retardation
- Aportic smooth muscle cell dysfunction in cyclosporin (CsA)-treated rats
- Dose-response curve of the effects of serotonin and ketanserin on the functional morphology of skin in vitro
- Micronuclei induced by fast-neutrons versus 60Co γ-rays in human peripheral blood lymphocytes
- Sodium loading and low pHj stimulated K+ efflux from ischaemic papillary muscle
- Peroxisomes in liver, heart, and kidney of mice fed a commercial fish oil preparation: original data and review on peroxisomal changes induced by high-fat diets
- Comparative and combined effects of interleukin-6, interleukin-1β, and tumor necrosis factor α on proteoglycan metabolism of human articular chondrocytes cultured in agarose
- Sensitivity of micronucleus induction in human-lymphocytes to low-LET radiation qualities - RBE and correlation of RBE and LET.
- Functional analysis of vascular dysfunction in cyclosporin-treated rats
- EMISSION OF ALPHA-PARTICLES DURING THE SPONTANEOUS FISSION OF PU-244.
- Experimental modification of vitellogenesis in Japanese quail by trypan blue in vivo
- Alterations of hepatocellular peroxisomes in patients with cancer: catalase cytochemistry and morphometry
- Influence of endogenous and exogenous NO on membrane potential of rat aortic smooth muscle
- HOST-REACTION AGAINST ALGINATE-POLYLYSINE MICROCAPSULES CONTAINING LIVING CELLS.
- Mechanism of closure of excision wounds in the bare upper layer of the chick blastoderm
- Rapid effects of dietary fish oil on peroxisomes in mouse liver
- Polyunsaturated fatty-acids in peroxisomal disorders - a hypothesis and a proposal for treatment.
- Cytoplasmic catalase and ghostlike peroxisomes in the liver from a child with atypical chondrodysplasia punctata
- Detectie van H2O2 produktie in levende endotheelcellen: onderzoeksthema's in het Laboratorium voor Anatomie en Embryologie
- Proceedings of AntwerpEM. Joint meeting of the Dutsch and Belgian Societies for Electron Microscopy and the Belgian Society for Cell Biology, Antwerpen, December 10-11, 1992
Nitroglycerin tolerance does not affect the basal inhibitory influence of the endothelium in rat aorta
1993) ARCHIVES INTERNATIONALES DE PHARMACODYNAMIE ET DE THERAPIE. 322. p.126-127 Mark(
- HUMAN LIVER PATHOLOGY IN PEROXISOMAL DISEASES - A REVIEW INCLUDING NOVEL DATA.
- Correction factors for a cylindrical ionisation chamber used in medium-energy x-ray beams.
- Radiation effects on the matrix synthesis in non-ossifying embryonic cartilage in vitro: a functional and morphological study
- MECHANISM OF CLOSURE OF EXPERIMENTAL EXCISION-WOUNDS IN THE BARE UPPER LAYER OF THE CHICK BLASTODERM.
- Peroxisomes in cirrhosis of the human liver: a cytochemical, ultrastructural and quantitative study
- Calculation of acute myocardial infarction size making use of cumulative myoglobin release in serum
Peroxisomes in liver, kidney and duodenum of nude mice bearing xenografts of human pancreatic adenocarcinomas
1993) VIRCHOWS ARCHIV B-CELL PATHOLOGY INCLUDING MOLECULAR PATHOLOGY. 64(1). p.7-12 Mark(
- Zijn er peroxisomen in oocyten?: onderzoeksthema's in het Laboratorium voor Anatomie en Embryologie
- Immunocytochemische lokalisatie van peroxisomale eiwitten in de lever van operoxisomale eiwitten in de lever van peroxisomale patiënten: onderzoeksthema's in het Laboratorium voor Anatomie en Embryologie
- Een prenatale diagnose op chorionvlokken: onderzoeksthema's in het Laboratorium voor Anatomie en Embryologie
- Influence of NO-synthase and KATP channel inhibition on endothelium-dependent and -independent dilatations in rat hindquarter vasculature
- Transitory complex membranous system develops during spermatogenesis in Artemia franciscana
- Follicular atresia in the ovary of the Japanese quail: a paradigm for programmed cell death in vertebrates
- Cytoplasmic catalase but correct localization of four peroxisomal enzymes in the liver of a child with several peroxisomal dysfunctions
- Failure of nimodipine to prevent brain damage in a global brain ischemia model in the rat
- Electron-microscopic study of proteoglycan aggregates synthesized by embryonic chick sternal chondrocytes in vitro
- Size distribution of native aggrecan aggregates of human articular chondrocytes in agarose
- Catalase-negative peroxisomes in human embryonic liver
- Effects of ionizing radiation on the size distribution of proteoglycan aggregates synthesized by chondrocytes in agarose
- HOST-REACTION AGAINST EMPTY ALGINATE-POLYLYSINE MICROCAPSULES - INFLUENCE OF PREPARATION PROCEDURE.
Localization of cyclosporin-induced vascular dysfunction in the rat aorta
1993) ARCHIVES INTERNATIONALES DE PHARMACODYNAMIE ET DE THERAPIE. 322. p.125-125 Mark(
- Study of the relative heat-defect and correction factors of a water calo-rimetric determination of absorbed dose to water in high energy photon beams.
- Invasiveness invitro versus clinical evolution of primary and secondary brain tumors
- Radiation damage to endothelial cells in vitro, as judged by micronucleus assay.
- Peroxisomen en peroxisomale ziekten: onderzoeksthema's in het Laboratorium voor Anatomie en Embryologie
- Catalase deficient, giant hepatic peroxisomes containing four other enzymes in a child with bone dysplasia
- Peroxisomal ghosts in human liver
- Vascular reactivity in cyclosporine (Cs) nephrotoxicity: a morphological and functional study
- A postmortem study on the anatomy of the interatrial septum in adult human hearts. Joint meeting on diving and hyperbaric medicine, Bazel, Zwitserland, 15-19 September 1992
- Study of dose rate and split dose effects on the in vitro micronucleus yield in human lymphocytes exposed to X-rays
- Using DNA-unfolding to correct for sectioning effect
- Lymphocyte labeling with technetium-99M-HPPAO: a radiotoxicity study using the micronucleus assay
- CALIBRATION OF LOW ACTIVITY IR-192 BRACHYTHERAPY SOURCES IN TERMS OF REFERENCE AIR KERMA RATE WITH LARGE VOLUME SPHERICAL IONIZATION CHAMBERS.
- Catalase deficient, giant hepatic peroxisomes containing four other enzymes in a child with bone dysplasia
Influence of inhibition of NO-synthesis on endothelium-dependent hyperpolarization in rat aorta
1992) ARCHIVES INTERNATIONALES DE PHYSIOLOGIE, DE BIOCHIMIE ET DE BIOPHYSIQUE. 100(5). p.P48-P48 Mark(
- 1,3-Butanediol has no protective effect against global brain ischemia in the rat
- Study of dose-response and split-dose effects on the micronucleus (MN) yield in human lymphocytes exposed to different radiation qualities
- FATE MAPPING THE NEURAL PLATE AND THE INTRAEMBRYONIC MESOBLAST IN THE UPPER LAYER OF THE CHICKEN BLASTODERM WITH XENOGRAFTING AND TIME-LAPSE VIDEOGRAPHY.
- Surgeon's effect on wall damage of vein grafts. Eurochirurgie 2nd European Congress of Surgery, Brussel, 2-5 juni 1992
- The changing smooth muscle cell phenotype in implanted vein grafts could be a precursor for graft atherosclerosis. XlVth Congress of the European Society of Cardiology, Barcelona, Spanje, 30 augustus-3 september, 1992
- DNA-quantification after Feulgen staining: an interlaboratory comparative experiment
- Study of yolk precursor transport in the avian ovary with the use of horseradish peroxidase
The modulation of smooth-muscle cell phenotype is an early event in human aorto-coronary saphenous-vein grafts.
1992) VIRCHOWS ARCHIV A-PATHOLOGICAL ANATOMY AND HISTOPATHOLOGY. 420(2). p.155-162 Mark(
- Invasiveness in in vitro and clinical evaluation of meningiomas
- Calibration of low activity ^2jj sources in terms of reference air kerma rate with large volume spherical ionization chambers
- Mesoblast anläge fields in the upper layer of the chicken blastoderm at stage 5V
- Peroxisomal changes in cirrhosis of the liver
- Behaviour of brain tumours in situ versus invasiveness of brain tumour-derived cells in vitro
- Water calorimetry and ferrous sulphate dosimetry in high energy photon beams.
- THE ARREST OF CELL-MIGRATION IN THE CHICKEN BLASTODERM - EXPERIMENTAL-EVIDENCE FOR THE INVOLVEMENT OF A BAND OF EXTRACELLULAR FIBRILS ASSOCIATED WITH THE BASAL LAMINA.
- Role of the 5HT₂ receptor in the effects of serotonin and ketanserin on proliferation and differentiation of embryonic chick skin
- The rat liver cell nuclear imprint as a standard for DNA measurements
- Peroxisomal acyi-CoA oxidase immunocytochemistry in human liver. Limitations
- Bone dysplasia associated with phytanic acid accumulation and deficient plasmalogen synthesis: A peroxisomal entity amenable to plasmapharesis
- Sodium/proton exchange, intracellular Na+ activity and K+ accumulation in mammalian ventricular muscle
- Comparison of measured and calculated dose distributions in lung after electron beam treatment of the chest wall.
- Peroxisomal ghosts in human liver
- Peroxisomal alterations in human liver cirrhosis
- Invasiveness of brain tumour derived cells in vitro correlated with the clinical evolution of the original brain tumour
Acute myocardial infarction size and myoglobin release into serum.
1992) EUROPEAN JOURNAL OF CLINICAL CHEMISTRY AND CLINICAL BIOCHEMISTRY. 30(12). p.823-830 Mark(
- Skin organ culture model to test the toxicity of polyoxyethylene networks
- Leptomeningeal cyst: early diagnosis by color Doppler imaging
- Comparison and standardization of video-cytometry values (area-IOD)
- Multiparameter analysis of nuclei in sections of primary ductal adenocarcinoma of the pancreas
- Chicken organogenesis
- Morphological study of the ovary of Artemia sp. (Crustacea, Anostraca)
- High lysosomal activity in resting quail oocytes disappears when development resumes, but not during provoked atresia
- Effects of dose rate on the micronucleus yield in human lymphocytes exposed to X-rays
- Peroxisomal membrane ghosts
- The healing of cranial defects by demineralised osseous implants: a radiographic, histological and radio-isotope study in rats
- Invasiveness of primary and secondary brain tumors in vitro correlated with clinical results
- IR-192 BRACHYTHERAPY SOURCES - CALIBRATION OF THE NPL SECONDARY STANDARD RADIONUCLIDE CALIBRATOR.
- Splenic infarction: a post mortem study of 75 cases. Eurochirurgie 2nd European Congress of Surgery, Brussel, 2-5 juni 1992
- Growth-behavior of human pancreatic-carcinoma xenograft correlates with nuclear features